Reasons for Rejection

Makolutus

Star Member
Dec 1, 2014
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
In my case, I am the primary applicant and my e-Medical Information Sheet shows Category "Worker and Non-EDE" but my wife's , who is accompanying me , is showing as "Family-EDE".

Now I am really confused. Is there anyone who can confirm id his or her application being accepted or rejected due to this?

Thanks in advance guys!!

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Panel doctor is assuring me it should say worker, my spouses' also said worker., cant remember about my kids..
this is just silly

purplesnow

Feb 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I agree, it is silly. And I'm just trying to offer a potential reason for what happened. I don't agree it was the right decision though, personal opinion so long as you do the necessary exams and pass them it shouldn't matter whether the doctor's receptionist clicked the family, worker, visitor or student button.

ken_s

Aug 10, 2015
yelena said:
Panel doctor is assuring me it should say worker, my spouses' also said worker., cant remember about my kids..
this is just silly
Is it possible to re-do your medical?

Reginald

Jun 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
SCH A Oct 20
AOR Received.
Sep 24
rajanvnv said:
Asivad,
It is extremely frustrating to know that it's a reject after this long wait. I am really sorry to know about that. You have been a great guide in this forum and all the good karma that you had done (specifically in this forum) will take you through to your end goal.

Good Luck!
Dear Asivad,

I'm so sorry to hear about your rejection. I am still pained about it and I understand how you must feel. However, I am glad that you seem to have moved past it, which is a necessary step. You are very kind-hearted and helpful to every one. May the good lord come to your aid as you have many, and may your next attempt be successful. I urge you to continue to look on the bright side of this process as you've always done.

Cheers!

katja2684

Jan 31, 2015
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My e-medical form says IME : Non-EDE and Upfront Medical Type : Worker.
My application is In Process and Review of medical results is set to Passed.
I'm an inland applicant by the way and did my medicals in Toronto.

sraj07

May 26, 2015
OMG ! Asivad , just now I came to know the news ....

How selfish I am ..Today I asked u doubts without knowing u r application status ( I hate to type the word that describe u r status) .Just now gone through the thread.

Asivad is a Gem , he never thinks one second before helping us .Who in this world will help others when they themselves go through tough situation . But our Asivad does help . We never know his name , where he is , what he does .... but still he is our best friend .

I have no doubt,,,,,, he will get ITA and PPR again ... If not him , who else is deemed eligible ...

starsniper_11

Jan 2, 2015
My panel physician wrote "Express Entry/Permanent Resident" with a pen beside 'Worker" in the upfront medical type.
My Wife's shows EDE/Family-EDE, as it was done for a visitor visa earlier (family visit).

Really confused :-(

Makolutus

Star Member
Dec 1, 2014
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
starsniper_11 said:
My panel physician wrote "Express Entry/Permanent Resident" with a pen beside 'Worker" in the upfront medical type.
My Wife's shows EDE/Family-EDE, as it was done for a visitor visa earlier (family visit).

Really confused :-(
Dear starsniper_11,

Have you already submitted your application? If yes, what is the current status? Both of your medical is accepted?

Thanks in advance.

dobes

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
katja2684 said:
My e-medical form says IME : Non-EDE and Upfront Medical Type : Worker.
My application is In Process and Review of medical results is set to Passed.
I'm an inland applicant by the way and did my medicals in Toronto.
Oh God. mine says EDE and Family - EDE. I also did my medicals in Toronto, at a place that does them all the time, and CLEARLY told them I was applying under EE!!!

dobes

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
boske83 said:
Hi Yelena,

sorry to hear about your rejection.

I did my upfront medical exam in with panel physician in Belgrade, and I am also added to the Worker category since eMedical is not providing category for Upfront medical exam for immigration purposes. I already had one rejection because of proof of education, and now I am really worried that I may be rejected for the same reason as you are. Luckily, I did not submit my second application yet, and now I am unsure what to do.
My medical report contains following:
Client Visa details:
IME: Non EDE
Upfront medical type: Worker
Examinations required for this type of visa:
501 Medical Examination
502 Chest X-Ray Examination
707 HIV test
712 Syphilis test (VDRL or RPR)

I am now unsure on what to do, since this is the only panel physician in Serbia (same as for Croatia), and I would like to avoid being rejected again. Can someone advise on what to do please?
From what I am reading, non-EDE and Worker are the correct categories. You should be all right on that score.

Maplemadness82

Dec 2, 2014
For me, up-front medical type is Family-EDE. IME as EDE..

As per CIC, the information is as follows...

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/publications/dmp-handbook/

4.3 Medical Report: Client Biodata and Summary (IMM 1017)

See sample IMM 1017 form in Appendix III.

CIC has implemented one standard form, the Medical Report: Client Biodata and Summary (IMM 1017), for all immigration categories. This form displays the following:

Client information (biodata);
Immigration information;
IMM Type: Excessive Demand Exempt (EDE); Non-EDE; refugee overseas
IME grading; and
Panel physician declaration.
The Medical Report (IMM 1017) issued by CIC includes information on the type of immigration category (IMM Type):

EDE;
Non-EDE; and
Refugee overseas.
EDE

EDE clients are those who are exempted from assessment of excessive demand on the Canadian health care system.

However, EDE clients are assessed for:

Danger to public health;
Danger to public safety.
Non-EDE

Non-EDE clients are assessed for:

Danger to public health;
Danger to public safety;
Excessive demand on the Canadian health care system.

ono

Mar 20, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-08-2015
AOR Received.
23-08-2015
Hi all,

I've been trying to upload documents and cant upload all weekend, is anybody having the say issues?

Makolutus

Star Member
Dec 1, 2014
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Maplemadness82 said:
For me, up-front medical type is Family-EDE. IME as EDE..

As per CIC, the information is as follows...

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/publications/dmp-handbook/

4.3 Medical Report: Client Biodata and Summary (IMM 1017)

See sample IMM 1017 form in Appendix III.

CIC has implemented one standard form, the Medical Report: Client Biodata and Summary (IMM 1017), for all immigration categories. This form displays the following:

Client information (biodata);
Immigration information;
IMM Type: Excessive Demand Exempt (EDE); Non-EDE; refugee overseas
IME grading; and
Panel physician declaration.
The Medical Report (IMM 1017) issued by CIC includes information on the type of immigration category (IMM Type):

EDE;
Non-EDE; and
Refugee overseas.
EDE

EDE clients are those who are exempted from assessment of excessive demand on the Canadian health care system.

However, EDE clients are assessed for:

Danger to public health;
Danger to public safety.
Non-EDE

Non-EDE clients are assessed for:

Danger to public health;
Danger to public safety;
Excessive demand on the Canadian health care system.
Dear Maplemadness82, what is the current status of your application? Thanks in advance...

Maplemadness82

Dec 2, 2014
Makolutus said:
Dear Maplemadness82, what is the current status of your application? Thanks in advance...
Im IN PROCESS now but no updates yet on medicals. I see only 2 lines. Fingers crossed..
Im inland FSW applicant.