+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reasons for Rejection

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lyndzkiel said:
is there anyone here rejected because of digital photos? is earrings allowed for females in the picture?
CIC won't reject you if the photos don't match their requirements. They will just ask you for replacement photographs.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
vigneshj said:
Asivad

So Sad to hear about your rejection, sorry to ask again what is average balance statement, if i keep a amount of 4 Lakhs INR in my account for 6 months or more, what will be the average here.
Please take a look at how a bank would mention average balance in their letter :

http://redbus2us.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/Parents-Visa-USA-Bank-Sponsorship-Letter.png

JI JI IRAWO

Jun 13, 2012
Lagos , Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 JAN 2015 NS PAPER APPL
Nomination.....
5th MAY, 2015
AOR Received.
3rd MARCH, 2015 (NS); 2nd JUNE, 2015 (CIC)
Med's Done....
UPFRONT MEDICAL 27th MAY, 2015
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
5th OCTOBER, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
19th OCTOBER, 2015
LANDED..........
on 22nd December, 2015
STEPS OF ATTACHING REFUNDED PAYMENT ON MY CIC ACCOUNT OR PAYING FOR ADDITIONAL FAMILY MEMBER ON MYCIC ACCOUNT
1. Log on to MYCIC (Use your your personal credentials)
2. Then on the 1st tool bar where you have: jobs-Immigrations-Travel-Business-Benefits etc.
3. Click on “Immigrations” then a drop down will come up, then click ‘my applications”
4. Then a question will be asked, are u sure you want to exit ?, the two boxes available will be CANCEL/CONTINUE, Please choose CONTINUE
5. Then locate the title PAY YOUR FEES,
6. Then pay your fees by choosing your country and type of payment to be made, then the payment instruction will come out;
7. If your application was cancelled, then the type of payment to choose will be “PROVINCIAL NOMINEE” and you can then manipulate the payment details to suit your purpose.
8. The payment receipt will then be forwarded to the nominated email that you have chosen in the process of this repayment.
9. After this , then re-log into MYCIC and get to “View submitted application”, after launching that, then click on “continue” and this will lead you to your previously uploaded documents and right there your account would have been enabled to upload the receipt that has been sent to you after payment.
10. Thank you.
JIJI IRAWO

rohitsinp23

Star Member
Aug 12, 2015
Anyone got rejection due to funds under spouse name.
As im sinp applicant, sinp immigration accepted funds under spouse name.
I dnt know much about cic. Can i show joint account with my spouse.
Pls clarify this.

Michal

Jun 17, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-11-2015
AOR Received.
15-11-2015
IELTS Request
Never
Med's Done....
July 2015
Passport Req..
04-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-12-2015
rohitsinp23 said:
Pls clarify this.
A joint account on your and your spouses' name is fine. POF only on your spouse name is not ok.

se7en

Apr 20, 2011
rohitsinp23 said:
Pls clarify this.
Joint account is absolutely alright and the best for married people if it is joint with spouses. I believe it not only shows your PoF but it also plays some role in verifying the genuinness of your marriage/relationship with your spouse to CIC.

dh5689

Aug 20, 2014
Hey guys i have a question regarding Experience for EE... i was woking as a store supervisor(part time) in my back home while i was doing full time studies..so i can pay my college fees..does that experience count as a skill experience in EE?

paras1991

Jun 26, 2015
Mississauga, ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-08-2015
Doc's Request.
RCMP -23 Sep, submitted-23 Sep 2015
AOR Received.
20-8-2015
Med's Done....
29 Aug-Passed
Passport Req..
07 jan 2016
LANDED..........
30 jan 2016
yes, it does count as long as it is outside of Canada and you should have mentioned that in your previous CIC applications

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
paras1991 said:
yes, it does count as long as it is outside of Canada and you should have mentioned that in your previous CIC applications
No. I don't think so.

Can I count part-time work toward the work experience requirement?

You can count part-time work toward the work experience requirement, as long as you were not a full-time student at the time.

However, you must have gained the equivalent amount of experience as someone who worked full-time for at least one year (1560 hours)

Here's the link --> http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?q=393&t=29

dh5689

Aug 20, 2014
rajkamalmohanram said:
No. I don't think so.

Can I count part-time work toward the work experience requirement?

You can count part-time work toward the work experience requirement, as long as you were not a full-time student at the time.

However, you must have gained the equivalent amount of experience as someone who worked full-time for at least one year (1560 hours)

Here's the link --> http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?q=393&t=29
thanks for replying..does it really matter even though i have positive Skill LMIA..(NOC B)..??

katja2684

Jan 31, 2015
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dobes said:
Oh God. mine says EDE and Family - EDE. I also did my medicals in Toronto, at a place that does them all the time, and CLEARLY told them I was applying under EE!!!
Hi Dobes,do you have access to myCIC to see the status of your medicals? Pls don't panick, i was just trying to exemplify that there's no rule set in stone not even for the medicals. Unfortunately it is scary to witness so many rejections that don't make sense but that doesn't mean anything for your application in particular.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
dh5689 said:
thanks for replying..does it really matter even though i have positive Skill LMIA..(NOC B)..??
If you are asking if CIC will waive this requirement since you have a positive LMIA in a suitable NOC, NO! The minimum work experience required is one year, full-time, continuous (or equivalent amount of part time experience).

vjroB$

Star Member
Feb 2, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-02-2015
Doc's Request.
04-08-2015
AOR Received.
04-08-2015
Med's Done....
01-08-2015
Passport Req..
07-01-2016
Asivad Anac said:
So here is what I have done since my refusal. Strongly advise anyone else using gifts as a partial/complete source of funds to provide all possible documents to conclusively prove that the gift is here to stay.

> Got additional signed & stamped documentation from the bank which clearly establishes debit from my father's account and credit to my account - to conclusively prove that the monies did indeed physically transfer from one account to the other.

> Got a fresh bank certificate that states that my account balance is well in excess of 11,931 CAD and the 6 months average balance is also healthy now because the monies have stayed around untouched for more than 4 months.

> Got my father to give me a a fresh self-signed declaration to reinforce the act of 'gifting' me the funds earlier and mentioned all possible transaction details in this letter.

> Made a document explanation pdf which identifies each of these documents by name and explains the purpose of acquiring each of these documents.

> Created a CSE (used up nearly all of the 1500 words allowed to outline my reasoning for them to reassess my application in the light of this documentation while reiterating that none of these documents are post-facto and pertain to claims originally made in my application), attached all the above mentioned documents, submitted the CSE and received an auto acknowledgment which indicates a 30 day response window.

> Created a new EE profile (I'm still north of 450 but I've lost considerable points because of my birthday, growing older is never fun!) and will wait for either CIC to reopen my application based on the CSE (remote possibility) or send me another ITA (more likely).

Looking forward...
Hi.. It is utterly shocking that your application got rejected. But I am sure you wil sail through in near future.
As you said that you have created another EE profile to get an ITA. Does it mean that you will have to play application processing fee of $550 again after you get a fresh ITA??? :eek:

Oka

Star Member
Jan 22, 2015
Hello friends

I m about to upload my documents under 13 th Draw.
I dont have the exact birth certificate.

but i got certificate of birth from Indian consulate 6 months ago...
Does it going to work? or do they reject because of this.?
pls advise.