+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reasons for Rejection

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Oka said:
Hello friends

I m about to upload my documents under 13 th Draw.
I dont have the exact birth certificate.

but i got certificate of birth from Indian consulate 6 months ago...
Does it going to work? or do they reject because of this.?
pls advise.
This is the document checklist for Express Entry --> http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp#document_checklist

I think Birth Certificates are necessary for your kids and not for you.

Copy of birth certificate or other equivalent document
Purpose

To prove the dependent children’s relationship to the parents
Document requirements

This document is required only if the applicant identifies dependent children.
The document must be one of the following:
birth certificate;
equivalent document from birth country; or
letter of explanation (where no birth certificate is available in the country).

Individuals who must submit this documentation

All the dependent children, including non-accompanying

specialmary

Jun 18, 2012
dh5689 said:
thanks for replying..does it really matter even though i have positive Skill LMIA..(NOC B)..??
FSW requirements are not the same as EE requirements. For FSW requirement (excluding EE), your LMIA job offer has to be full-time, permanent and non-seasonal. FSW requirement (excluding EE) counts your current and previous work experience during your full-time studies. However, EE alone does not count your current and previous work experience during your full-time studies. EE is for points only, if your LMIA is full-time, permanent, and non-seasonal, you get an additional 600 points to get ITA.

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
rajkamalmohanram said:
I don't think they'll reject you because you don't have a birth certificate. You can upload whatever you have and explain your situation with a Letter of Explanation.
birth certificates? This was not required to upload, not for me or my spouse, at least when i applied in July.

specialmary

Jun 18, 2012
Oka said:
Hello friends

I m about to upload my documents under 13 th Draw.
I dont have the exact birth certificate.

but i got certificate of birth from Indian consulate 6 months ago...
Does it going to work? or do they reject because of this.?
pls advise.
Yes, I think an explanation will help. If you are still worried, you may even take an affidavit of oath to declare the truthfulness of your testimony (i.e., no birth cert issued at birth + veracity of the birth cert from Indian consulate).

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
rajkamalmohanram said:
Don't panic. I'm not sure if it is mandatory but I can see this in the checklist.

This is the link --> http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5612E.pdf
This document is dated August 2014. It applies to FSWP2014 I think. There are slight adjustions in the required documents for this years' EE system.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Miumiu said:
This document is dated August 2014. It applies to FSWP2014 I think. There are slight adjustions in the required documents for this years' EE system.
I beg your pardon. I will edit my post now.

This is the document checklist for EE, I suppose.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp#document_checklist

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
rajkamalmohanram said:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp#document_checklist
Yeah weird thing there is no slot where we can upload birth certificates. I was surprised at first when i found out that birth certificates are not required.

hossamo33

Mar 17, 2015
Miumiu said:
Yeah weird thing there is no slot where we can upload birth certificates. I was surprised at first when i found out that birth certificates are not required.
Birth certificates are only required when trying to prove relationship with relative in Canada. If you have not claimed points for having relatives in Canada, you wont need to upload birth certificate.

That's as far as I know!

Hope this helps.

Mrs Aj

Star Member
Dec 11, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:

Even on this link. It says birth certificates for dependent children.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Mrs Aj said:
Even on this link. It says birth certificates for dependent children.
Yes. I have highlighted this in my previous post.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/reasons-for-rejection-t306713.0.html;msg4574831#msg4574831

EFK

Feb 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can anyone confirm that they have been successful by stating "no" in spouse work experience, and then mentioning all the foreign work exp in personal history?
It might be a bit challenging to get the letters in the required format... plus there are no points for it... so can I safely change my spouse work exp to NONE.... although he has over 9 years...I will put that in personal history...

thanks

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
EFK said:
Can anyone confirm that they have been successful by stating "no" in spouse work experience, and then mentioning all the foreign work exp in personal history?
It might be a bit challenging to get the letters in the required format... plus there are no points for it... so can I safely change my spouse work exp to NONE.... although he has over 9 years...I will put that in personal history...

thanks
If you are not claiming points for that work experience, then you can discard it from the work exp section and mention it in the personal history section.

Michal

Jun 17, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-11-2015
AOR Received.
15-11-2015
IELTS Request
Never
Med's Done....
July 2015
Passport Req..
04-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-12-2015
rajkamalmohanram said:
If you are not claiming points for that work experience, then you can discard it from the work exp section and mention it in the personal history section.
as logical as it seems, nobody has actually confirmed doing it and receiving PPR.

dobes

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This thread has been completely hijacked from its original purpose of reporting reasons for actual rejections.

rezasorna

Star Member
May 21, 2013
specialmary said:
FSW requirements are not the same as EE requirements. For FSW requirement (excluding EE), your LMIA job offer has to be full-time, permanent and non-seasonal. FSW requirement (excluding EE) counts your current and previous work experience during your full-time studies. However, EE alone does not count your current and previous work experience during your full-time studies. EE is for points only, if your LMIA is full-time, permanent, and non-seasonal, you get an additional 600 points to get ITA.
sorry I am a bit confused. What do you mean by
"EE alone does not count your current and previous work experience during your full-time studies". So if for example I am eligible for FSW, the year of work experience while full time study, do not give me any points? or I misunderstood something?