France
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-07-2015
AOR Received.
12-07-2015
Thanks for your support guys. Mine was NON EDE and WORKER. How my medical would be different? The physician I saw does PR all the day... He even sent a request to a kinda ''central office'' of the panel phycisians to ask for my case and they didnt know either. Also my physician was picky himself and sent me for a check to a cardiologist. They rejected our applications because of a coma instead of dot? From what Ive seen on the forum, people have passed nedical under different categories.. student, worker, family,...And my results for medical were pretty good nothing to worry about. If its because of my health it means all other candidates are athletes or I dont know... if I dont hear back from CIC I will hire a lawyer for sure.

boske83

Star Member
Dec 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ben76600 said:
Thanks for your support guys. Mine was NON EDE and WORKER. How my medical would be different? The physician I saw does PR all the day... He even sent a request to a kinda ''central office'' of the panel phycisians to ask for my case and they didnt know either. Also my physician was picky himself and sent me for a check to a cardiologist. They rejected our applications because of a coma instead of dot? From what Ive seen on the forum, people have passed nedical under different categories.. student, worker, family,...And my results for medical were pretty good nothing to worry about. If its because of my health it means all other candidates are athletes or I dont know... if I dont hear back from CIC I will hire a lawyer for sure.
Ben, can you please post entire body of your medical exam? by that I mean "501 Medical examination" etc, and in every detail which is written... maybe there is something in there which we are missing - i am sure Yelena had different text that it is written on my exam

Ben76600

Star Member
Jan 7, 2015
France
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-07-2015
AOR Received.
12-07-2015
One more thing guys, my eMedical was in french as Im french and did my medical in Paris even though I sent my application in English anyhow..So for a while I thought that they might misunderstood something because it was in french.. but since I know somebody else has the same case in english as Elena I dont think language matters. I really think this is a mistake from one of their agents otherwise it would be something so technical that nobody knows about it... but I dont believe it

Michal

Jun 17, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-11-2015
AOR Received.
15-11-2015
IELTS Request
Never
Med's Done....
July 2015
Passport Req..
04-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-12-2015
Phil89 said:
It has been discussed here so many times omg... If you are not claiming points for it, you DO NOT include it in your work history section but personal history!!!
Yet again, nobody who did it came forward and confirmed it was accepted by CIC. Seing lot of confusion and weird CIC rejection decissions, it is natural that we all want to go by the book. It is explicitly asked in the EE online form "does XYZ have any work experience/education", and not "does XYZ have any work experience/education for which XYZ claims points". Hence the confusion on the applicants side and fear of misrepresentation. And as it seems to be logical not to include it in the application, yet we are all simply affraid of being rejected for not strictly following the rules, the rules that are vague and unclear.

Phil89

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2014
Michal said:
Yet again, nobody who did it came forward and confirmed it was accepted by CIC. Seing lot of confusion and weird CIC rejection decissions, it is natural that we all want to go by the book. It is explicitly asked in the EE online form "does XYZ have any work experience/education", and not "does XYZ have any work experience/education for which XYZ claims points". Hence the confusion on the applicants side and fear of misrepresentation. And as it seems to be logical not to include it in the application, yet we are all simply affraid of being rejected for not strictly following the rules, the rules that are vague and unclear.
Sure, if you want to include everything and then get every possible document for your work experience that is not relevant to your application, go ahead. I don't care. I tried to help but whatever..

Ben76600

Star Member
Jan 7, 2015
France
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-07-2015
AOR Received.
12-07-2015
boske83 said:
Ben, can you please post entire body of your medical exam? by that I mean "501 Medical examination" etc, and in every detail which is written... maybe there is something in there which we are missing - i am sure Yelena had different text that it is written on my exam
Hello Boske

As it's in french not sure how to translate it so:

501 Medical Examination
502 Chest X ray
707 HIV
712 Syphilis serology
104 Cardiologist report
704 Creatinine

I should add something and it seems like Elena had the same situation. I submitted my application July 13th and I only got an answer on Aug 11th it usually takes a week or 2. How it was so long? Im wondering if our cases had been selected for a deeper investigation and obviously they found something wrong... as nobody knows what they really want..

Michal

Jun 17, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-11-2015
AOR Received.
15-11-2015
IELTS Request
Never
Med's Done....
July 2015
Passport Req..
04-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-12-2015
Phil89 said:
Sure, if you want to include everything and then get every possible document for your work experience that is not relevant to your application, go ahead. I don't care. I tried to help but whatever..
U missed my point. We all want to be successful. Hence we are here asking questions, looking for solutions. Looking at illogical CIC actions it is sometimes hard not to get affraid.
I am personally considering sending my profile without my spouses edu/work experience, and just providing mine, for which I got the points as I believe it actually could speed up the process.
Do you know anybody who has done it and was succesful in getting PR?

boske83

Star Member
Dec 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ben76600 said:
Hello Boske

501 Medical Examination
502 Chest X ray
707 HIV
712 Syphilis serology
104 Cardiologist report
704 Creatinine

I should add something and it seems like Elena had the same situation. I submitted my application July 13th and I only got an answer on Aug 11th it usually takes a week or 2. How it was so long? Im wondering if our cases had been selected for a deeper investigation and obviously they found something wrong... as nobody knows what they really want..
Thank you for your response... Mine states as following:
Non-EDE/ Worker

501 Medical Examination
502 Chest X-Ray Examination
707 HIV Test
712 Syphilis Test (VDRL or RPR)

So I can see it is not exactly the same... Also, Yelena had some Suffix on 707 and 712 - something like "Complete Institut for blod transfusion" , and her exam was also translated... I wonder also if this is making difference...

I am sorry for being boring, but my ITA will expire soon - much sooner than any CSE is processed (I waited for my last for 50 days), so I am trying to figure this out and see if I need to redo my exam...

Michal

Jun 17, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-11-2015
AOR Received.
15-11-2015
IELTS Request
Never
Med's Done....
July 2015
Passport Req..
04-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-12-2015
Ben76600 said:
Hello Boske

501 Medical Examination
502 Chest X ray
707 HIV
712 Syphilis serology
104 Cardiologist report
704 Creatinine

Mine has only 501 Medical, 502 Chest Xray, 707 HIV, 712 Syphilis.

Phil89

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2014
Michal said:
U missed my point. We all want to be successful. Hence we are here asking questions, looking for solutions. Looking at illogical CIC actions it is sometimes hard not to get affraid.
I am personally considering sending my profile without my spouses edu/work experience, and just providing mine, for which I got the points as I believe it actually could speed up the process.
Do you know anybody who has done it and was succesful in getting PR?
Include everything. Even your spouses's education and work experience.

Ben76600

Star Member
Jan 7, 2015
France
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-07-2015
AOR Received.
12-07-2015
boske83 said:
Thank you for your response... Mine states as following:
Non-EDE/ Worker

501 Medical Examination
502 Chest X-Ray Examination
707 HIV Test
712 Syphilis Test (VDRL or RPR)

So I can see it is not exactly the same... Also, Yelena had some Suffix on 707 and 712 - something like "Complete Institut for blod transfusion" , and her exam was also translated... I wonder also if this is making difference...

I am sorry for being boring, but my ITA will expire soon - much sooner than any CSE is processed (I waited for my last for 50 days), so I am trying to figure this out and see if I need to redo my exam...

You are not boring I think everybody is trying to bring up ideas and info to help each other. I think your medical is a standard one cause the difference with me is cardiologist report and creatinine both related to my so called high blood pressure. But to me it doesnt change anything given that cardiologist made a clear report saying that all is in order.

Michal

Jun 17, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-11-2015
AOR Received.
15-11-2015
IELTS Request
Never
Med's Done....
July 2015
Passport Req..
04-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-12-2015
Phil89 said:
Include everything. Even your spouses's education and work experience.
That is not really helpful.

EFK

Feb 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Phil89,

Looks like you seem to be getting frustrated very easily ... It's just a simple question: Do we have any cases on this forum who have got their PPR without spouse work experience mentioned?
I would rather add everything ofcourse in the EE, because they question EXPLICITLY asks "if XXX has work history" - the obvious answer is YES, but getting the documents can be challenging, and from what I understand, they ask for all letters etc after ITA.... therefore, several members suggested that there was no need to add it if it doesn't give points.
So all we are asking is for one person to let us know that they got the PPR.... that's all...

I even tried calling CIC today (outside Canada) but they were continuously busy and I could not get through.

Maybe you may want to have a nice cup of tea, take a deep breath and relax rather than getting upset about it....

We are all here to help each other out..and learn from each other.... the purpose of this forum is to ask..and if unsure, ask again..much rather ask 5 times than get a rejection because something wasn't clarified with proof....because CIC rules keep changing, and as you can see with the medical situation being discussed, it looks like the officers can be very moody too...so the more clarifications there are, they more it would help every person.

Thanks once again

Best of Luck on your journey

Phil89

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2014
EFK said:
Hi Phil89,

Looks like you seem to be getting frustrated very easily ... It's just a simple question: Do we have any cases on this forum who have got their PPR without spouse work experience mentioned?
I would rather add everything ofcourse in the EE, because they question EXPLICITLY asks "if XXX has work history" - the obvious answer is YES, but getting the documents can be challenging, and from what I understand, they ask for all letters etc after ITA.... therefore, several members suggested that there was no need to add it if it doesn't give points.
So all we are asking is for one person to let us know that they got the PPR.... that's all...

I even tried calling CIC today (outside Canada) but they were continuously busy and I could not get through.

Maybe you may want to have a nice cup of tea, take a deep breath and relax rather than getting upset about it....

We are all here to help each other out..and learn from each other.... the purpose of this forum is to ask..and if unsure, ask again..much rather ask 5 times than get a rejection because something wasn't clarified with proof....because CIC rules keep changing, and as you can see with the medical situation being discussed, it looks like the officers can be very moody too...so the more clarifications there are, they more it would help every person.

Thanks once again

Best of Luck on your journey
Who said that i am frustrated? In fact, i tried to help but you guys don't wanna take my advice and thats fine. Do what you think is right. After all its your application not mine.