App. Filed.......
12-07-2015
AOR Received.
12-07-2015
Hi guys
I had same rejection as Elena:

"Upfront medical report
Invalid medical as medical has been assessed for temporary residence only."

My physician has no idea why they rejected my medical report. I called CIC, even the agent didnt know what to answer and finally sent a request to the processing center, Im still waiting for an answer though. I did the standard tests X rays blood test,... I even went to see a cardiologist cause my blood pressure was a bit high. Do they really think I did all of this for a temp residence? This is really frustrating.

Michal

Jun 17, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-11-2015
AOR Received.
15-11-2015
IELTS Request
Never
Med's Done....
July 2015
Passport Req..
04-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-12-2015
Ben76600 said:
Hi guys

"Upfront medical report

My physician has no idea why they rejected my medical report. I called CIC, even the agent didnt know what to answer and finally sent a request to the processing center, Im still waiting for an answer though. I did the standard tests X rays blood test,... I even went to see a cardiologist cause my blood pressure was a bit high. Do they really think I did all of this for a temp residence? This is really frustrating.
What was the medical test category shown on your e-medical?

YamPower

Champion Member
Jan 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2015
Med's Done....
14-04-2015
Passport Req..
09-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2015
LANDED..........
13-11-2015
dobes said:
This thread has been completely hijacked from its original purpose of reporting reasons for actual rejections.
Too many people don't care about about the topic, they just post whatever wherever. It will continue until forum rules are implemented and enforced.

Mrs Aj

Star Member
Dec 11, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ben76600 said:
Hi guys

"Upfront medical report

So sorry to hear this Ben76600. Hoping the processing center clarifies this for you

I think this document might help explain why. Page 29 says "A person who fails a temporary resident medical examination is also likely to fail an
permanent resident examination". According to the link, it considered grounds for inadmissibility.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/enf/enf02-eng.pdf

Michal

Jun 17, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-11-2015
AOR Received.
15-11-2015
IELTS Request
Never
Med's Done....
July 2015
Passport Req..
04-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-12-2015
Mrs Aj said:
So sorry to hear this Ben76600. Hoping the processing center clarifies this for you

I think this document might help explain why. Page 29 says "A person who fails a temporary resident medical examination is also likely to fail an
permanent resident examination". According to the link, it considered grounds for inadmissibility.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/enf/enf02-eng.pdf
But one would have to FAIL the examination. And what we are seing here is a WRONG examination taken according to CIC.

Phil89

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2014
Mrs Aj said:
So sorry to hear this Ben76600

permanent resident examination" http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/enf/enf02-eng.pdf

I think they are doing both assessments for all candidates
Ok so what is the difference then?? And didn't the doctor know what he/she was doing? I don't get it. Before I came to Canada back in 2010 I did exactly the same exam for a student visa as I did a few day ago for EE..frustrating

Phil89

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2014
EFK said:
^^ This is my concern... Is there anyone who has done it and been successful?
It has been discussed here so many times omg... If you are not claiming points for it, you DO NOT include it in your work history section but personal history!!!

nat29

Star Member
Jun 26, 2015
CIC Evaluating Inadmissibility states that "A person who fails a temporary resident medical examination is also likely to fail an
permanent resident examination". Which means, they both possibly failed examination or ....
according to this statement, - "An officer must have the results from a medical assessment for a PERMANENT RESIDENT", the doctor did indeed screwed it up by choosing a wrong category.

timmituyi

Star Member
May 16, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
As far as I am concerned there is no difference in the test - All test done are same except for those asked to do additional test.

So it means one has to pass the medicals either ways (as Temp Residence & Permanent Residence) You will be staying in Canada for long so it is expected that one passes the medical.

CIC the confusionist :eek: :eek:

charger01

Star Member
Jan 2, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2015
Nomination.....
06-08-2015
AOR Received.
24-08-2015
Passport Req..
01-21-2016
VISA ISSUED...
02-02-2016
LANDED..........
02-05-2016
nat29 said:
CIC Evaluating Inadmissibility states that "A person who fails a temporary resident medical examination is also likely to fail an
permanent resident examination". Which means, they both failed examination or ....
according to this statement, - "An officer must have the results from a medical assessment for a PERMANENT RESIDENT", the doctor did indeed screwed it up by choosing a wrong category.
What is correct category i think everyone is asking that..as we have seen people with same category got accepted and rejected both..this is really confusing and pathetic situation for the applicant since the categories r filled by the doctor and as per them they r selecting the correct one..

Phil89

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2014
timmituyi said:
As far as I am concerned there is no difference in the test - All test done are same except for those asked to do additional test.

So it means one has to pass the medicals either ways (as Temp Residence & Permanent Residence) You will be staying in Canada for long so it is expected that one passes the medical.

CIC the confusionist :eek: :eek:
Agree. Unless someone can explain the difference which I think doesn't exist.

Mrs Aj

Star Member
Dec 11, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think the doctors are doing the right thing on their own parts.

My speculation is that candidates are assessed based on the requirements for temporary residence, and the effects of health conditions with regards health and social services. On the document it says "A permanent resident may require services that a temporary resident with the same condition would not require".

Again, this is just my speculation, I hope CIC clarifies the grey areas for Ben and Yelena

boske83

Star Member
Dec 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nat29 said:
permanent resident examination". Which means, they both possibly failed examination or ....
And what is the correct category? :) ... there is no such category as PR or TR, but the difference is EDE and Non-EDE... Non-EDE sounds like the correct IME, because it assess applicant for a potential excessive demand on Canadian health system... But this is not the case why CIC is doing rejections, since both EDE and Non-EDE, as well as Workers, Family, Student and Visitor were accepted by CIC in some cases...

My only guess is that they have a new guy who does not know shit about medicals, and he is doing these rejections... It should not happen, not like this... Medical exam is same, difference is in how they interpret the results...

nat29

Star Member
Jun 26, 2015
Yeh, in this situation I guess all we can do is to wait for the CIC answer to Ben's and Elenena's CSE. Good luck to them!