+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reasons for Rejection

ee2015ok

Apr 10, 2015
sam_172452 said:
As a quick summary the reasons have been so far:

- Passport scan missing or incomplete;
- Job not specified as full time and permanent employment;
- failure to upload ECA (even though it does not ask for it on the upload page);
- Missing original PCC (only translated copy was provided)

Anything else to add to the list?
thanks for the conclusion, but one question comes to my mind now which makes me a little nervous, my job is a full-time and regular employment specified in the employment letter instead of permanent employment :(, will it be rejected in the future? I have been working on this job for almost two years..

purplejade

Jun 25, 2015
I've been reading this forum since I have drawn in EE last February but sad to say our application got cancelled as incomplete. The reason, expired PCC of my husband. He was here since April 2014 under WP and his PCC from our home country was issued October 2013 and good for one year. As per letter, the PCC is expired already during our application process. This made me feel so down but I have to move on and look for other ways. Im back to the pool and given a second ITA last June 12 and now have another AOR and just waiting and praying hard that this time will be a good luck for us.

DSCanada

Jun 24, 2015
Hi all,

I'm planning to submit my application for OOPNP. Regading prrof funds I have sold my property and deposited the cash in my bank account. They request 6 months transaction history, my account balance is increased suddenly. Have they ever requested for source of funds in such situations?

Have any one had similar problems with Proof of funds. Any advise will be very much helpful.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DSCanada said:
Hi all,

I'm planning to submit my application for OOPNP. Regading prrof funds I have sold my property and deposited the cash in my bank account. They request 6 months transaction history, my account balance is increased suddenly. Have they ever requested for source of funds in such situations?

Have any one had similar problems with Proof of funds. Any advise will be very much helpful.
They might ask for clarification. In your case, I would recommend upfront clarification regarding source of funds. Along with your bank statement, attach some proof of transaction (sale of property) and write a short letter of explanation that outlines how you are using proceeds from the legitimate sale of your property to showcase POF.

Do this for both OOPNP now and CIC after you get an ITA.

All the best!

DSCanada

Jun 24, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
They might ask for clarification. In your case, I would recommend upfront clarification regarding source of funds. Along with your bank statement, attach some proof of transaction (sale of property) and write a short letter of explanation that outlines how you are using proceeds from the legitimate sale of your property to showcase POF.

Do this for both OOPNP now and CIC after you get an ITA.

All the best!
Thanks Asivad ANAC:)

One more ques. I have a personal loan in a different bank account taken 3 years before. will it be a problem? should I close the loan before submitting pof?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DSCanada said:
Thanks Asivad ANAC:)

One more ques. I have a personal loan in a different bank account taken 3 years before. will it be a problem? should I close the loan before submitting pof?
No. Your liabilities are your concern, not CIC. They aren't interested in your personal balance sheet - they only want to know if you have at least as much funds as required in your particular case as POF.

sam_172452

Jun 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I've only submitted my application a month ago and the waiting has already turned me paranoid. I just would hate to get rejected for a simple reason after a 3-4 month wait!

Is it too soon to apply for my GCMS notes? :-[

Based on my timeline below, would there be any interesting notes to see at this stage?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sam_172452 said:
I've only submitted my application a month ago and the waiting has already turned me paranoid. I just would hate to get rejected for a simple reason after a 3-4 month wait!

Is it too soon to apply for my GCMS notes? :-[

Based on my timeline below, would there be any interesting notes to see at this stage?
Relax sam_172452. We've all been through that depressing waiting time cycle. One fine Friday, your ECAS will change to 'In Process'. Just hang in there!

Jonty711

Star Member
Mar 8, 2015
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

I've started a thread here, could somebody have a look?

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/army-discharge-papers-t312350.0.html

Basically I have an ITA for FSW, and I have prior service as an army reservist back home. The military authorities take their time about everything, including getting me my discharge papers.

I'm wondering if I demonstrate that I am in the process of obtaining them is that enough to show due diligence, and not be deemed an incomplete application?

sam_172452

Jun 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jonty711 said:
Hi,

I've started a thread here, could somebody have a look?

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/army-discharge-papers-t312350.0.html

Basically I have an ITA for FSW, and I have prior service as an army reservist back home. The military authorities take their time about everything, including getting me my discharge papers.

I'm wondering if I demonstrate that I am in the process of obtaining them is that enough to show due diligence, and not be deemed an incomplete application?
Try and wait until the last day of your 60 day period. In the meantime prepare a detailed explanation letter which proves the date you requested your discharge papers and any communication that can prove lengthy processing periods.

Anya654

May 13, 2015
United Kingdom
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
purplejade said:
I've been reading this forum since I have drawn in EE last February but sad to say our application got cancelled as incomplete. The reason, expired PCC of my husband. He was here since April 2014 under WP and his PCC from our home country was issued October 2013 and good for one year. As per letter, the PCC is expired already during our application process. This made me feel so down but I have to move on and look for other ways. Im back to the pool and given a second ITA last June 12 and now have another AOR and just waiting and praying hard that this time will be a good luck for us.
I'm afraid I have a similar problem. I left my country of origin in 2010 and provided a PCC dated December 2014. However on the PCC it's written that it's valid for 3 months only but I used this same PC to apply on May 08 as I haven't been back to that country. Does this now mean that my application would now be refused as expired PCC?

sam_172452

Jun 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anya654 said:
I'm afraid I have a similar problem. I left my country of origin in 2010 and provided a PCC dated December 2014. However on the PCC it's written that it's valid for 3 months only but I used this same PC to apply on May 08 as I haven't been back to that country. Does this now mean that my application would now be refused as expired PCC?
I will need help from the seniors on answering this one but maybe if you request a new PCC and upload it through a CSE then it would be added to your file?

What do the seniors on this forum think?

Eksler

Star Member
Jun 11, 2015
Anya654 said:
Why don't you order a new form from the Russian Consulate? 2 short visits, 4 weeks of waiting time and no fees.

Anya654

May 13, 2015
United Kingdom
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Eksler said:
Why don't you order a new form from the Russian Consulate? 2 short visits, 4 weeks of waiting time and no fees.
I'm not Russian, never been there but heard it's a nice place :)

Btw I just reread d refusal and realised that the post doesn't clarify how long they stayed in their home country AFTER Oct 2013 and BEFORE April 2014 under the WP. If they got the PCC in Oct 2013 and stayed back till April 2014 then the PCC would be invalid.

@Purplejade please were you in your home country between Oct 2013 and April 2014?