+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reasons for Rejection

doc_mady

Star Member
Dec 12, 2014
Nat, did you upload diploma (or certificate) along with ECA report?
If you upload only ECA report, your application will get rejected as incomplete. If you upload only certificates without ECA report, your application will be rejected as well.
You need to merge both as 1 pdf file then upload that file.
Did you do so?

wifedoctor

Apr 26, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2015
AOR Received.
17-06-2015
Med's Done....
02-07-2015
Passport Req..
27-10-2015
nat29 said:
Yes, I did.
Then you should submit a case specific enquiry and provide an explanation letter.. Other members got their application re-opened even though they were refunded, and they got a request for payment again..

Good luck, don't despair :)

Anya654

May 13, 2015
United Kingdom
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
doc_mady said:
Nat, did you upload diploma (or certificate) along with ECA report?
If you upload only ECA report, your application will get rejected as incomplete. If you upload only certificates without ECA report, your application will be rejected as well.
You need to merge both as 1 pdf file then upload that file.
Did you do so?
doc_mady I disagree with you. If you upload only certificates without ECA report your application wouldn't be refused. This is because we are not required to upload ECA reports but instead provide the ECA reference number. CIC asks for your ECA reference number so they can verify your report directly. Nevertheless one can upload their ECA report if they choose to but this isn't mandatory, what is compulsory are your certificates.

nat29

Star Member
Jun 26, 2015
My University Diploma was translated into English. Thank you guys for your support, suggestions and just comments! I will keep you updated as soon as I hear anything from CIC. Fingers crossed!

doc_mady

Star Member
Dec 12, 2014
Anya654 said:
doc_mady I disagree with you. If you upload only certificates without ECA report your application wouldn't be refused. This is because we are not required to upload ECA reports but instead provide the ECA reference number. CIC asks for your ECA reference number so they can verify your report directly. Nevertheless one can upload their ECA report if they choose to but this isn't mandatory, what is compulsory are your certificates.
Hi Anya,
Thanks for your comment. I saw many posts of applicants who got rejected coz ECA report was not provided. They claim that it is not mandatory. However, officers had other says! :-(

Anya654

May 13, 2015
United Kingdom
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
doc_mady said:
Hi Anya,
Thanks for your comment. I saw many posts of applicants who got rejected coz ECA report was not provided. They claim that it is not mandatory. However, officers had other says! :-(
Yes but if you read the further messages of those that were rejected you'll find that they misunderstood the reason and it wasn't because they didn't provide ECA. Some were rejected because their ECA reference nos weren't provided and the others because they didn't provide their certificates, the latter being the most common. There is no option to upload your ECA certificate on the application so you can't be rejected for not uploading one.

abeerinder

Feb 14, 2015
Today I got email stating that my application is rejected because my job offer letter didn't satisfy the officer
I already made my new profile
I had valid work permit till December
I can reapply ???right???
Plz I need your help friends m really worried
Thanks

wifedoctor

Apr 26, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2015
AOR Received.
17-06-2015
Med's Done....
02-07-2015
Passport Req..
27-10-2015
abeerinder said:
Today I got email stating that my application is rejected because my job offer letter didn't satisfy the officer
I already made my new profile
I had valid work permit till December
I can reapply ???right???
Plz I need your help friends m really worried
Thanks
Did you claim 600 points for said job offer? What was wrong with it according to the rejection letter?

If you did and it doesn't qualify, then yes you can apply again, sure, but without the 600 points?

CanadianExp

May 11, 2015
My friends please give me your opinion ...

Police Certificate - I submitted just the original , I didn't put one translated to English ( Should I do Case Specific Enquiry ? - How is the option... )

Personal History - I didn't put one information about a program of English that I did... ( Should I do Case Specific Enquiry ? - How is the option... )

Bank status - I am currently living in Canada and I applied under CEC - ( Should I provide a letter of 6 months ? )

Do you think guys that is better do a Case Specific Enquiry and try to correct these mistakes... ?

Or My application will be refused right away ... and I will have to apply again .. ? Because I already paid 1.040 and passed in the medical exams...

What your suggestion guys ... ?

abeerinder

Feb 14, 2015
wifedoctor said:
Did you claim 600 points for said job offer? What was wrong with it according to the rejection letter?

If you did and it doesn't qualify, then yes you can apply again, sure, but without the 600 points?
I am working on lmia I got points for lmia
The officer said that the job letter is not permanent
Nways I can apply again???

sam_172452

Jun 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abeerinder said:
I am working on lmia I got points for lmia
The officer said that the job letter is not permanent
Nways I can apply again???
Yes, make a new profile and wait for another ITA.

make sure your job letter is re-written in a better way to clearly indicate that the job is permanent.

sam_172452

Jun 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CanadianExp said:
My friends please give me your opinion ...

Police Certificate - I submitted just the original , I didn't put one translated to English ( Should I do Case Specific Enquiry ? - How is the option... )

Personal History - I didn't put one information about a program of English that I did... ( Should I do Case Specific Enquiry ? - How is the option... )

Bank status - I am currently living in Canada and I applied under CEC - ( Should I provide a letter of 6 months ? )

Do you think guys that is better do a Case Specific Enquiry and try to correct these mistakes... ?

Or My application will be refused right away ... and I will have to apply again .. ? Because I already paid 1.040 and passed in the medical exams...

What your suggestion guys ... ?
Yes, I am about to do the same and try my luck. I am hoping it works for the both of us.

sam_172452

Jun 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
For all those who received refusals/cancellations/rejections,

did you receive these after status went to Background Check in Progress and ecas in process? Or did you suddenly receive the rejections while your ecas was Application received and your background check has not started?