Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
EE
IELTS Request
R9 L8 S7 W6.5
Passport Req..
20-04-2016
nick.rwth said:
You should submit CAIPS, my application started to move only when I submitted CAIPS.
Nick,

What is CAIPS?

sam_172452

Jun 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nat29 said:
my application has not been rejected yet, but since I got AOR on the February 27th, my application status hasn't been changed, it is still "Application received".
Is there any time frame within which they are sending you the rejection letter? Anybody has similar experience? I am waiting for any progress on my application for more than 4 months now.
Very frustrated...
I really hope you get approved after a 4 months wait. best of luck!

Jkal

Jul 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
EE
IELTS Request
R9 L8 S7 W6.5
Passport Req..
20-04-2016

nat29

Star Member
Jun 26, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
CAIPS is a legacy immigration system that is now replaced by GCMS.
You can request GCMS notes to understand what is happening with your application.

nat29

Star Member
Jun 26, 2015
Thank you, guys for advice! I have submitted CAIPS yesterday, will see now how long it will take them to start moving on my application.
With 1004 points and ITA after the first draw it looks ridiculous that it takes them more than 4 months to start working on my file!

hulahoop

Feb 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-01-2015
AOR Received.
13-02-2015
IELTS Request
12-06-2015
nat29 said:
Thank you, guys for advice! I have submitted CAIPS yesterday, will see now how long it will take them to start moving on my application.
With 1004 points and ITA after the first draw it looks ridiculous that it takes them more than 4 months to start working on my file!
Nat have any of your medical statuses changed?

If not it's almost certainly because your medical results have been lost in the cracks.

nat29

Star Member
Jun 26, 2015
No Medical Status at all, just "Application received on 25th of February". Even though I did take Medical in February...

nat29

Star Member
Jun 26, 2015
I have just received an e-mail from CIC that my application has been rejected. Shock! The reason: not all docs submitted, missing my University diploma. I have submitted all docs including my Diploma and WES assesment. And it took them 4 months and 1 week to let me know... Never dealt with more unprofessional body like CIC in my life!

A-man

Star Member
Jun 30, 2015
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nat29 said:
I have just received an e-mail from CIC that my application has been rejected. Shock! The reason: not all docs submitted, missing my University diploma. I have submitted all docs including my Diploma and WES assesment. And it took them 4 months and 1 week to let me know... Never dealt with more unprofessional body like CIC in my life!
From what your saying, it could be a bug in the system. I had seen posts here where people or rejected for missing files, but were confident that they had uploaded them.

Call them about it and do a case specific inquiry.

flavdcosta

Star Member
Jun 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nat29 said:
How do you apply for CAIPS?

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
flavdcosta said:
How do you apply for CAIPS?
Check if this is helpful:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t72568.0.html

Conor9900

Jun 20, 2013
Did you send translated copies of your diploma cert nat29, or was the diploma cert in English or French? Although I agree that CIC reject applications too quickly, there is usually a reason for these rejections when you dig a little deeper