+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reasons for Rejection

I_love_van

May 11, 2015
Hi Senior,
I am going to renew my US visa in this week. It is said that may take 7 business days for processing. Then I may submit my PR application within this week too, if so, the passport won't has my renewed US visa.

Will CIC says that I am missing passport page?

Any suggestion?

Thank you.

toe2head

Dec 21, 2014
Dear All,

Since the cancellation as incomplete on my application and sent case specific inquiry mail though, my both fee are fully refunded without any notice to me. So my last 2 months' long waiting was all in vain, and am trying to get it started again.

By the way, my acquaintance who submitted application also is a same boat. The only hope he has is that he didn't graduate college yet, he uploaded his WES credential report without transcript/graduation certificate, however, his credential report reflected his academic accomplishment as Secondary graduate as he didn't finish college yet, so he think his application doesn't require to upload both transcript record and graduation certificate of Secondary school but WES credential report.

Is he safe or not?

Alde

Jul 3, 2015
Did anyone else got the application rejected because the passport didn't have the stamps? I only uploaded the bio page (which I'm pretty sure it was the only think it asked for, though I've logged in now and it says with the stamps).

Or asking the other way around, did anyone uploaded only the passport bio page and passed the first checks?

Does anyone know if it's possible to ammend the uploaded document? (I'm guessing it's not possible).

Thanks!

Alde

Anya654

May 13, 2015
United Kingdom
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
toe2head said:
Dear All,

Since the cancellation as incomplete on my application and sent case specific inquiry mail though, my both fee are fully refunded without any notice to me. So my last 2 months' long waiting was all in vain, and am trying to get it started again.

By the way, my acquaintance who submitted application also is a same boat. The only hope he has is that he didn't graduate college yet, he uploaded his WES credential report without transcript/graduation certificate, however, his credential report reflected his academic accomplishment as Secondary graduate as he didn't finish college yet, so he think his application doesn't require to upload both transcript record and graduation certificate of Secondary school but WES credential report.

Is he safe or not?
No he's not. He needs to upload his secondary school certificate.

nat29

Star Member
Jun 26, 2015
My application was rejected because according to CIC, "no education docs were submitted". If I wouldn't upload education docs I wouldn't be able to complete and submit my application as the education docs were a requirement. It does not make no sense to me.
The application status for 4 months and 1 week was all the same,- "Application received on 25th February".
I have already contacted CIC arguing the case. Will keep you guys updated! If, by any chance, you found yourself in this similar unhappy situation, pls let me know what you did. Any advice will be highly appreciated!

largepoint

Star Member
Jul 2, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nat29 said:
My application was rejected because according to CIC, "no education docs were submitted". If I wouldn't upload education docs I wouldn't be able to complete and submit my application as the education docs were a requirement. It does not make no sense to me.
The application status for 4 months and 1 week was all the same,- "Application received on 25th February".
I have already contacted CIC arguing the case. Will keep you guys updated! If, by any chance, you found yourself in this similar unhappy situation, pls let me know what you did. Any advice will be highly appreciated!
I get your frustration of having to wait this long and then get rejected. Have you tried a case specific enquiry?

nat29

Star Member
Jun 26, 2015
For cryptic...
I did submit my education docs indeed. If you were submitting application you should know, that I wouldn't be able to submit my application without uploading Education File.
Plus, the statement "You are wrong" is too strong in English language to say for somebody who doesn't know me and hasn't witnessed me uploading files.
It is just rude to make such a statement on your side, to say the least...
Express Entry is full of glitches and what I heard from the lawyer who is dealing with it on a daily basis, full of mistakes. So, pls don't hurry to blame somebody for somebody's mistakes.

Fitztorious

Star Member
Sep 3, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nat29 said:
For cryptic...
I did submit my education docs indeed. If you were submitting application you should know, that I wouldn't be able to submit my application without uploading Education File.
Plus, the statement "You are wrong" is too strong in English language to say for somebody who doesn't know me and hasn't witnessed me uploading files.
It is just rude to make such a statement on your side, to say the least...
Express Entry is full of glitches and what I heard from the lawyer who is dealing with it on a daily basis, full of mistakes. So, pls don't hurry to blame somebody for somebody's mistakes.
Check the PDF on your computer that you uploaded to the Education documents. Maybe you accidentally forgot to attach a diploma or something. What you are saying is extremely serious and if CIC is not properly receiving uploaded documents through the EE site then you will not be the only one. You could have uploaded the wrong PDF to the wrong place, mistakes happen and this is actually one of my biggest fears. Yes, there are lots of glitches still present in the EE process but if CIC did not see the documents you uploaded then it is a huge crippling error and the system should be shut down until they fix it. If this is the case I am very surprised this hasn't happened to anyone until now, 6 months into EE.

hotshot007

Apr 6, 2015
I have also seen issues where I have merged documents using adobe acrobat professional X and when viewed on another machine some of the pages show up as blank.

So there are many things that could go wrong without fault of anyone and just due to pure badluck and technical issues.

nat29

Star Member
Jun 26, 2015
thanks. I will wait for them to respond first. At this stage it is hard to say who is at fault, I obviously need more information from them. No matter what, it is still frustrating that it took more than 4 months for CIC to respond. There are tens of applicants form March and April AOR's who got PR's and "Decision made" at the meantime. Plus, my application was not rejected because somebody was processing my application and in the process found that I didn't pass Medical or Background checks. If I did for whatever reason missed a file, why would they not send the rejection letter right after AOR which I got in February? To me it looks like somebody looked into my file in February/March, possibly saw something wrong and left it on the shelf until July after I requested CAIPS notes.

sam_172452

Jun 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cryptic said:
No you are again wrong. You are able to submit your application REGARDLESS of whether you uploaded your educational credentials. As any file uploaded registers as uploaded in the education slot.
Cryptic, can you stop being a jerk? This person just got refused so whether or not it was a slip up from his/her part or an EE program error it does not grant you permission to assume he is "wrong".

ETE

May 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2015
AOR Received.
22-05-2015
Passport Req..
27-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
02-11-2015
sam_172452 said:
Cryptic, can you stop being a jerk? This person just got refused so whether or not it was a slip up from his/her part or an EE program error it does not grant you permission to assume he is "wrong".
While i don't like cryptic's delivery, i don't think he was trying to be a Jerk. He was simply trying to point out that nat29 might have done something wrong that she didn't notice. Nat29 understandably was angry at this comment and assumed cryptic was being mean to her. Let's not fight on here. Remember we are all applicants and we want the best for our lives.
Peace.