+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RAY of HOPE 56th Draw (Predictions)

xiaohan

Star Member
Jan 13, 2017
wayneniu said:
What is your current ee score? did you take re-mark request?
Not high enough, but worth to wait to see what score is for the next draw.

I asked the remark, it is much expensive than it is used to be and takes twice longer than before.

Dzwony

Star Member
Aug 15, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gurik said:
You will definitely get through dear, I was anxious about the same thing, but it all turned out well. Stay positive :D God bless.
Thank you :)

eamrshh

Dec 15, 2015
Hi,

I applied for PR individually & got ITA in 55th Draw(Score-441). But someone suggested me that it's better to always apply with Family.With new IELTS result (declared on 23rd Feb) if i include my family my score is still 441 (Considering that my wife will get score of 6/6/6/6/ in CELPIP which she will appear on 2nd March).I have asked for express rating so that i can get result of my wife by 7th March. Next Draw will be on 8th March. So i am confused on what should be done..

Should I:
1)Decline ITA now and create new profile now & update my wife score on 7th March
OR
2) Decline ITA on 7th March and create new profile on 7th March itself.

Does activation of profile takes a day or or it gets activated within hours?? Also i think i don't need to do JOB Bank registraion since its already done when i created my profile initially.
Pls help...

Mary2904

Feb 23, 2017
Hi,

I got my IELTS score today: L-8.5, R-7.5, S-7.5 and W-6.5 and my CRS is just 384.

Would it be better to retake the test and get a 7 in Writing which will increase my CRS to 442. or apply for Province Nomination and try for a job offer to get more CRS points.

Please suggest.

Dzwony

Star Member
Aug 15, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
eamrshh said:
Hi,

I applied for PR individually & got ITA in 55th Draw(Score-441). But someone suggested me that it's better to always apply with Family.With new IELTS result (declared on 23rd Feb) if i include my family my score is still 441 (Considering that my wife will get score of 6/6/6/6/ in CELPIP which she will appear on 2nd March).I have asked for express rating so that i can get result of my wife by 7th March. Next Draw will be on 8th March. So i am confused on what should be done..

Should I:
1)Decline ITA now and create new profile now & update my wife score on 7th March
OR

Does activation of profile takes a day or or it gets activated within hours?? Also i think i don't need to do JOB Bank registraion since its already done when i created my profile initially.
Pls help...
Never take the chance to decline an ITA dude! Even an NOI, I've just recreated a brand new profile to get the NOI from OINP as a fail-safe for EE Draw.

If you get your ITA take it. You will never know when scores will drop. I don't think that the decision makers at CIC know either, they are always on spaz mode. You can always set your family up after. That is just my advice though :)

eamrshh

Dec 15, 2015
Dzwony said:
Never take the chance to decline an ITA dude! Even an NOI, I've just recreated a brand new profile to get the NOI from OINP as a fail-safe for EE Draw.

If you get your ITA take it. You will never know when scores will drop. I don't think that the decision makers at CIC know either, they are always on spaz mode. You can always set your family up after. That is just my advice though :)
Thanks for your suggestion buddy... but i heard that it might be problematic when I will apply for my Spouse and Children through Spousal/Dependent Sponsorship .Although i had mentioned that I am married (thus not lying the information)but at same time I selected the option that my wife will not accompany me to Canada.
This might raise doubt that i didn't included my family just to get ITA since including them drops my score.:(.
Will that really be problematic during spousal sponsorship?? Although one of my friend also applied individually and got ITA in Jan draw and now he got Medical clearance also that implies for us there will not be any issue but i am bit worried about family PR.

CIC official might suspect that just to get ITA i

comfortablynumb

Feb 23, 2017
Delhi
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-04-2017
AOR Received.
01-04-2017
Passport Req..
10-07-2017
I stand at CRS 438. Do you guys ink i should move forward with the NOI from OINP or will I get selected in the next draw(8 MAR).

ramansingh05

Dec 15, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi Visa Office
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
CRS- 422
Doc's Request.
Awaited
Nomination.....
19-04-2017
AOR Received.
Awaited
IELTS Request
08-10-2016
Med's Request
12-05-2017
Med's Done....
12-05-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Awaited
LANDED..........
Awaited
comfortablynumb said:
I stand at CRS 438. Do you guys ink i should move forward with the NOI from OINP or will I get selected in the next draw(8 MAR).
Hi, When did you created your profile and when you got your NOI....

rostark

May 8, 2016
vishalg said:
People who are applying for the first time don't have UIC no. you can leave it blank
great , so even if i am creating my express entry profile for second time i need not have it right?

softwaretesting

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
eamrshh said:
Hi,

Should I:
OR

Pls help...
You will still have to link new profile ID with job bank. It takes up to 24 hours for profile status to become open.

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
freddykruger said:
Is it all the documents combined in one pdf file and what is the maximum size of it?.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/ENGLISH/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1123&top=23

Dzwony

Star Member
Aug 15, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So guys, what do you realistically think the next draw would be? Continue dropping or finally reached 441 as a stabilizing score? Keep in mind that OINP cut off remains at 400.

vishalg

Champion Member
Oct 14, 2015
NOC Code......
comfortablynumb said:
You can start working on your OINP application but do not submit it before next draw. With the current trend i am sure you'll get an invite. Once you have an invite you can decline NOI

softwaretesting

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dzwony said:
So guys, what do you realistically think the next draw would be? Continue dropping or finally reached 441 as a stabilizing score? Keep in mind that OINP cut off remains at 400.
I think it will decline for next 3-4 draws by 5 to 6 points.

thatRossMBA

Star Member
Jan 29, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dzwony said:
Don't Efing say that! :eek:
I missed by 2 points in round 54 and by 1 point in round 55.... your scenario would be too cruel for me..