RAY of HOPE 56th Draw (Predictions)

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
resu said:
Astral/Guri,

I have worked In same company in 2 locations inside the same country. Should I mention it as 1 or should I mention it as two as I will get only one referenece letter?

Creating new profile. So wanted to double check seeing the document list.
if it is the same company, then you only need to mention it as one only, and as far as the location is concerned mention the current location. Your reference letter details will automatically clear up the rest afterwards for CIC.

last_try

Feb 14, 2017
what if it is same company - multiple locations (including canada) and multiple NOC's.. do we need to create multiple records for it?

hitesh.mulchandani

Star Member
Mar 1, 2016
India
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
01-March-2016 (Filed Again on 02-Apr-2017)
Doc's Request.
12-04-2017
AOR Received.
20-05-2017
Will OINP have any impact on the EE draw. I hope the impact is positive and the score goes below the existing trend of -6 points which we have seen in the last few draws.

I am sitting at 433 since almost one year, have ignored PNP's in the past. My score will go down by 6 points as I will turn one year old.

wayneniu

Feb 21, 2017
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
06-04-2017
Med's Done....
24-04-2017
Passport Req..
22-06-2017
I am so upset this morning when I got my new IELTS score. (L 8, W 7, R 7.5, S 5.5). It is so ridiculous I got speaking as 5.5. If I require a re-mark, it gonna take another 6 weeks. My previous IELTS is L 8, W 6, R 7, S 7 and I am sitting at 436. Hope we all at 430s will get ITA in next draw. :( :( :(

resu

Oct 10, 2016
Toronto, Canada
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15 - 02 - 2017
I have created the new profile in EE as well as Job Bank. Now I have 2 from each. Few Questions:

1. Should I delete the old ones now or I should delete after I get the nominations then before EE draw?
New one is showing that It will be activated tomorrow 25th Feb.

2. Which one goes down first? Job Bank or EE?

Thanks

krunal2904

May 9, 2016
Canada
NOC Code......
hitesh.mulchandani said:
Will OINP have any impact on the EE draw. I hope the impact is positive and the score goes below the existing trend of -6 points which we have seen in the last few draws.

I am sitting at 433 since almost one year, have ignored PNP's in the past. My score will go down by 6 points as I will turn one year old.
I don't think OINP nomination will affect EE draws within next 4-5 months. OINP is not going to full their whole quota right now. They will accept limited application during every pause so I believe you will get selected in next 2 -3 EE draws..!!

resu

Oct 10, 2016
Toronto, Canada
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15 - 02 - 2017
wayneniu said:
I am so upset this morning when I got my new IELTS score. (L 8, W 7, R 7.5, S 5.5). It is so ridiculous I got speaking as 5.5. If I require a re-mark, it gonna take another 6 weeks. My previous IELTS is L 8, W 6, R 7, S 7 and I am sitting at 436. Hope we all at 430s will get ITA in next draw. :( :( :(
You just saw the scores online right? Then you wouldn't have the result card.
Don't change now. You will be through next time.

Meanwhile create a new EE profile and Job Bank registration using new GC KEY. People are getting nominations...from ONIP.

xiaohan

Star Member
Jan 13, 2017
krunal2904 said:
I don't think OINP nomination will affect EE draws within next 4-5 months. OINP is not going to full their whole quota right now. They will accept limited application during every pause so I believe you will get selected in next 2 -3 EE draws..!!
Just heard yesterday the master stream OINP is full for now. that's about 1000 candidates.

Maybe not 4-5 months, but at least 2 months, people are safe without additional 600 points.

Dzwony

Star Member
Aug 15, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
resu said:
I have created the new profile in EE as well as Job Bank. Now I have 2 from each. Few Questions:

1. Should I delete the old ones now or I should delete after I get the nominations then before EE draw?

Thanks
Remove both, it does not matter if your profile is older or more recent. You enter the same pool the same way, if your info is maintained. This is just to get the NOI in hand.

xiaohan

Star Member
Jan 13, 2017
wayneniu said:
You are not the only one got marked down on one part.

I got pretty much full score on the listening, reading and speaking, but for some reason they only gave me 6 for writing, where I can easily reach 7 a long time ago.

krunal2904

May 9, 2016
Canada
NOC Code......
xiaohan said:
Just heard yesterday the master stream OINP is full for now. that's about 1000 candidates.

Maybe not 4-5 months, but at least 2 months, people are safe without additional 600 points.
I don't think they accepted 1000 applications for master stream. I believe they accepted 500 applications for each stream.

resu

Oct 10, 2016
Toronto, Canada
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15 - 02 - 2017
Dzwony said:
Remove both, it does not matter if your profile is older or more recent. You enter the same pool the same way, if your info is maintained. This is just to get the NOI in hand.
Thanks, I will remove both. But should I wait till the other one gets active?

Ascent

May 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wayneniu said:
So shocking, but better to take another IELTS if you can, bcz re-checking will cost you money and time.

On the other hand, current trend is very hopeful and at 436 you will be through in the next draw hopefully by the grace of GOD. :)

wayneniu

Feb 21, 2017
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
06-04-2017
Med's Done....
24-04-2017
Passport Req..
22-06-2017
resu said:
You just saw the scores online right? Then you wouldn't have the result card.
Don't change now. You will be through next time.

Meanwhile create a new EE profile and Job Bank registration using new GC KEY. People are getting nominations...from ONIP.
Thanks resu. I have a immigration agent to help with my application. They recommend to wait until next EE draw. If I go with ONIP, it will take at least 3 months to get 600 points. Additionally, I need to pay $1500 plus $600 service charge from the agent. I will get 2 years exp in June which increases my points to 461, but my work permit will get expired in July. Right now, I don't know if I should apply for ONIP....

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
resu said:

Thanks
You can delete the old one after you get the nomination if that makes you more comfortable, it will not have any negative impact

Delete EE then job bank , no impact :)