RAY of HOPE 56th Draw (Predictions)

resu

Oct 10, 2016
Toronto, Canada
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15 - 02 - 2017
gurik said:
You can delete the old one after you get the nomination if that makes you more comfortable, it will not have any negative impact

Delete EE then job bank , no impact :)
Thanks Guri.... You are an angel

Dzwony

Star Member
Aug 15, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gurik said:
You can delete the old one after you get the nomination if that makes you more comfortable, it will not have any negative impact

Delete EE then job bank , no impact :)
I've removed both, I feel it would be safer to have one profile and avert any potential dual profile mishap. Moreover if we have 2 profiles we are just adding profiles in the pool thereby reducing our own chances :p

wayneniu

Feb 21, 2017
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
06-04-2017
Med's Done....
24-04-2017
Passport Req..
22-06-2017
Ascent said:
So shocking, but better to take another IELTS if you can, bcz re-checking will cost you money and time.

On the other hand, current trend is very hopeful and at 436 you will be through in the next draw hopefully by the grace of GOD. :)
I will wait until March 8. If next draw follows the same trend, I will get ITA(I hope). Otherwise, I will take another IELTS attempt.

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
Dzwony said:
I've removed both, I feel it would be safer to have one profile and avert any potential dual profile mishap. Moreover if we have 2 profiles we are just adding profiles in the pool thereby reducing our own chances :p
Its great this way also, but even if we delete the file just one day before the pool, it has no impact at all. Good luck to you :)

badz2

Star Member
Aug 24, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi guys,i have created a new ee profile..just a couple of questions,did you declare that you previously applied in ee?another thing and a little off topic,i have an aunt who works in canada and recently granted PR status,in my previous profile i did not declare her as a relative who is a pr but now,it seems like i have to declare. do you think it would affect my application (positive/negative) when you declare a relative as pr?especially my chances in oinp since she lives on a different province?

wayneniu

Feb 21, 2017
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
06-04-2017
Med's Done....
24-04-2017
Passport Req..
22-06-2017
xiaohan said:
You are not the only one got marked down on one part.

I got pretty much full score on the listening, reading and speaking, but for some reason they only gave me 6 for writing, where I can easily reach 7 a long time ago.
What is your current ee score? did you take re-mark request?

Dzwony

Star Member
Aug 15, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gurik said:
Its great this way also, but even if we delete the file just one day before the pool, it has no impact at all. Good luck to you :)
:D I can't wait for the next draw! Hope we get through and on't have to use the OINP stream. So expensive and time consuming too.

rostark

May 8, 2016
badz2 said:
hi guys,i have created a new ee profile..just a couple of questions,did you declare that you previously applied in ee?another thing and a little off topic,i have an aunt who works in canada and recently granted PR status,in my previous profile i did not declare her as a relative who is a pr but now,it seems like i have to declare. do you think it would affect my application (positive/negative) when you declare a relative as pr?especially my chances in oinp since she lives on a different province?
I did declare my previous EE profile , mentioned the EE profile number . It also asks for some UCT or UIC number , did not have that so left it blank.

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
badz2 said:
If there has been no nomination or ITA in your old profile then no need to declare that you previously applied, this is ee profile only, you can later at anytime delete the old one, once you have successfully activated the new profile and job bank. You only need to declare blood relatives, you get points for a blood relation in FSW, so it will have a positive impact only, no negative impact.

badz2

Star Member
Aug 24, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rostark said:
I did declare my previous EE profile , mentioned the EE profile number . It also asks for some UCT or UIC number , did not have that so left it blank.
thanks..any thoughts on my dilemma on declaring a relative?

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
Dzwony said:
:D I can't wait for the next draw! Hope we get through and on't have to use the OINP stream. So expensive and time consuming too.
You will definitely get through dear, I was anxious about the same thing, but it all turned out well. Stay positive :D God bless.

rostark

May 8, 2016
badz2 said:
thanks..any thoughts on my dilemma on declaring a relative?
why not declare it , i believe it should have a positive impact only.
By the way , did you have that UCT number as well , any idea where can i get that number from ?

vishalg

Champion Member
Oct 14, 2015
NOC Code......
rostark said:
By the way , did you have that UCT number as well , any idea where can i get that number from ?
People who are applying for the first time don't have UIC no. you can leave it blank

badz2

Star Member
Aug 24, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rostark said:
im afraid they might ask me to go a differeng route on my application and make things more complicated mose especially on oinp since she lives on a different province.
nope,i dont know what that is as well.