+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RAY of HOPE 56th Draw (Predictions)

etcoflife

Jan 12, 2017
I am new in this post. Just want to know when is the next draw?
Thanks

My observation: In alternate months CIC is having 2 and 3 draws. January 3 and Feb 2.

hopesarehigh

Star Member
Nov 8, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys a quick query..a bit urgent

I am unfortunately tied up with a consultancy and they are recreating my profile after I insisted a thousand times considering OINP. They havent shared my profile login details so that i can check regularly (I know it sucks big time.)They have no idea whats going on and its too late for me to withdraw the agreement or make them my enemy. So they have recreated my profile and I noticed one thing - the profile is recreated under a different email id from the email id used to create job bank profile. Is that normal or is that possible ? I would appreciate quick reply from seniors please.

etcoflife

Jan 12, 2017
hopesarehigh said:
Guys a quick query..a bit urgent

I am unfortunately tied up with a consultancy and they are recreating my profile after I insisted a thousand times considering OINP. They havent shared my profile login details so that i can check regularly (I know it sucks big time.)They have no idea whats going on and its too late for me to withdraw the agreement or make them my enemy. So they have recreated my profile and I noticed one thing - the profile is recreated under a different email id from the email id used to create job bank profile. Is that normal or is that possible ? I would appreciate quick reply from seniors please.
I always prefer not to choose any representative, but thats my choice. I have heard that consultancies charge different fees from different clients and serve them in order of preference. Regarding email id, this is normal. When you re-create EE profile with the same email, you must change email of the job bank before that. Otherwise you have to use two different email for EE profile and job bank.
Thanks

last_try

Feb 14, 2017
May period.. I believe, its not going to have big impact.. as this time OINP has decided to do in staggered manner.

hopesarehigh

Star Member
Nov 8, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
etcoflife said:
I always prefer not to choose any representative, but thats my choice. I have heard that consultancies charge different fees from different clients and serve them in order of preference. Regarding email id, this is normal. When you re-create EE profile with the same email, you must change email of the job bank before that. Otherwise you have to use two different email for EE profile and job bank.
Thanks
Thanks etc for quick response. Yep you are so right but as I said I dont want to spill it at the last moment. So patiently waiting.

S

sutyfornow

last_try said:
May period.. I believe, its not going to have big impact.. as this time OINP has decided to do in staggered manner.
What about british colombia or sakastichwan?

jasca

Jan 30, 2017
sutyfornow said:
Guys any idea when the pnps can impact the draws?
Any idea abt sakast or british colombia?
I kbow ontario may take time so as to the atalantic pilot
This is a great question as people who got nomination would have 600 score and potentially pull up the average. OINP opens on 22nd and would they obtain a certificat in 2weeks?
Iwas looking at the report from last year, the score did also decrease in Jan / Feb, but a spike up in March.

Let's have our hope up and pray that it does not go up but things to be in mind. If anyone has any insight please share

eamrshh

Dec 15, 2015
jasca said:
This is a great question as people who got nomination would have 600 score and potentially pull up the average. OINP opens on 22nd and would they obtain a certificat in 2weeks?
Iwas looking at the report from last year, the score did also decrease in Jan / Feb, but a spike up in March.

Let's have our hope up and pray that it does not go up but things to be in mind. If anyone has any insight please share
OINP nomination opened up on 22nd Feb but the candidates will get score only once the whole OINP processing will completes which wil take atleast 6 months .So I dont think OINP Nomination will alter the trend in 1-2 months atleast. Last Year OINP candidate might have already got the ITA & so I dont think there will be any impact soon.

S

sutyfornow

eamrshh said:
OINP nomination opened up on 22nd Feb but the candidates will get score only once the whole OINP processing will completes which wil take atleast 6 months .So I dont think OINP Nomination will alter the trend in 1-2 months atleast. Last Year OINP candidate might have already got the ITA & so I dont think there will be any impact soon.
What about sakstchiwan and btish colombia?