+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RAY of HOPE 56th Draw (Predictions)

Hopeoflife

Star Member
Feb 24, 2017
Hi everyone,
I am new to the forum, and I am at 434 now.
As everyone says the trend is 6 points drop every draw,
what is the chance of 7 points drop next draw?
Are there a lot more people fall under 430 - 440 than 400-450?
Any report?

abhijeetwadhwa

Jan 17, 2017
Hopeoflife said:
As everyone says the trend is 6 points drop every draw,
what is the chance of 7 points drop next draw?
We do not know number of candidates per point neither do we know number of ITAs IRCC intends to issue and therefore no one can tell for sure.

But the sentiments on the forum are that score will still fall for a couple of months before it stabilizes and therefore you have a really good chance to get an ITA in coming draws.

Hopeoflife said:
Are there a lot more people fall under 430 - 440 than 400-450?
Any report?
I do not think your question makes sense because people with CRS points between 430-440 would also be counted with people having CRS points between 400-450.

Generally, there is a sentiment that there are more people per CRS point at lower CRS scores but no such significant difference has been reflected in recent draws.

Shirlz

Star Member
Dec 9, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
01-03-2017
AOR Received.
21-03-2017
IELTS Request
03-06-2016 Upfront
Med's Request
20-03-2017 Upfront
Some people start saying that the cut off score will go to 437, and I'm here sitting at 436. It scares me now.. 10 more days until next draw of invitation! I can't stand the excitement and the anxiousness :-X

Lailina

May 17, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Guys, please help me with quick questions that came to my mind while straightening my education, personal and travel histories.

1. do we still need to upload originals + translation of the Bachelor Diploma if no ECA was done because points were gained for the Masters ECA?
2. in the Education history do we need to start with High school experience?... Hope no certificate will be required for that, will it?
3. Travel history: as I havent seen the form yet, do we need to fill in the the exact dates of the trips or the month and the year will suffice?

any input will be much appreciated!

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Lailina said:
Guys, please help me with quick questions that came to my mind while straightening my education, personal and travel histories.

1. do we still need to upload originals + translation of the Bachelor Diploma if no ECA was done because points were gained for the Masters ECA?
2. in the Education history do we need to start with High school experience?... Hope no certificate will be required for that, will it?
3. Travel history: as I havent seen the form yet, do we need to fill in the the exact dates of the trips or the month and the year will suffice?

any input will be much appreciated!
answers below
1 - yes, bachelors degree + marks certificate + masters degree + marks certificate + WES + IELTS - all should go in education history.
2 - no, start from bachelors only.
3 - exact dates of each trip undertaken outside home country.

good luck

Saskatchewan_Regina

Mar 3, 2016
thestunner316 said:
answers below
1 - yes, bachelors degree + marks certificate + masters degree + marks certificate + WES + IELTS - all should go in education history.

good luck
I have a master in Canada. Do I need to have ECA done for my foreign degrees?

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Saskatchewan_Regina said:
I have a master in Canada. Do I need to have ECA done for my foreign degrees?
TBH i'm not 100% sure, but if you have masters in canada i dont think you need ECA done for bachelors...

thats just my opinion - but anyone can feel free to correct me.

good luck.

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
crystal ball predicts 436 cut off with 3500 applicants...

FYI - crystal ball has been wrong 13 times in a row... :p

last_try

Feb 14, 2017
thestunner316 said:
TBH i'm not 100% sure, but if you have masters in canada i dont think you need ECA done for bachelors...

good luck.
No need for a ECA, if its masters from Canada.

Dzwony

Star Member
Aug 15, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
resu said:
Thanks, I will remove both. But should I wait till the other one gets active?
Resu, did you get your NOI yet? I got the job bank confirmation 8 hours ago, yet no NOI or anything.
Let me know bro!

Dzwony

Star Member
Aug 15, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
comfortablynumb said:
Yes you will have to go through the process again. Go through this trouble only if you wish to obtain NOI from Ontario . I just did to check if people are right when they say that creating a new GCKEY with a score of 400+ gets you a NOI. It worked like a charm .

But we might get selected in next draw . I also stand at 438. I guess you are in FSW category with a Bachelor's Degree , 3+ years of experience and CLB 9 in one IELTS section and CLB 10 in other 3. Thats what made the score 438.

As far as old GCKEY and express entry profile are concerned, they are still present and will withdraw the old profile in a couple of days.
Hey dude! I want to know how long it took for you to get your NOI after recreating your EE profile and GCKey?

pacificislander

Jan 7, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thestunner316 said:

good luck.
I second to that. The purpose of ECA is to evaluate foreign education credentials based on the Canadian standards. So if you earned it in Canada I guess it doesn't make any sense to get an ECA. Just my opinion as well.

Lailina

May 17, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
thestunner316 said:
answers below

good luck
thanks a lot!

Shivanker

Feb 19, 2017
Sri Lanka
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Don't you guys think the decline in scores will stop at some point? I mean, it has to right? If so what do you think is the minimum?