25/05/2011
Med's Done....
30/05/2011
Passport Req..
26/08/2011
VISA ISSUED...
12/09/2011
lirjan said:
@ wings My interview appointment is on 30 March 2011 at 10:00. I have just 31 days 16 hours from now. :)
I have prepared some question that were posted here in this forum. I am working through each and try to memorise them.
A big point is the Money that you are declaring to have with you. I have declared more than 10,000 CA Dollars and other big point is your relatives in Montreal i have collected all my friends and familiar photocopy of passports, addresses, telephones, work addresses. I have 4 friends there that are marry and have families more than 15 years in Montreal. They are ready to help me through my first installation. This is a good point.

I hope these assets will help me on my Interview.
Very good points, Lirijan! I have no family in Quebec but I do have a few friends and I have just spent 5 months in Montreal working full time. I have all my pay slips, reference letter from my employer as well as the contribution to social security letter. My boss also said that when I come back he will hire me again immediately so I will already have a job. I read on official website that a 3 month full time work in Quebec gives me additional 5 points. It is very hard to say how many points I have right now because I dont know how many points they gave me for the area of training (BS in Management)

STILLHOPE

Champion Member
Feb 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/12/2010
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
CSQ RECEIVED ON 18-08-2011
AOR Received.
11/04/2011
File Transfer...
20/10/2011
Med's Request
07/11/2011
Med's Done....
Nov 2011
Interview........
18- 08-2011
Passport Req..
14th feb ( Valentines day )
VISA ISSUED...
feb 2012
LANDED..........
landing 10th june in montreal
HELLO

WELL COME TO THIS FORUM, YOU WILL GET YOUR AOR WITHIN 2-3 MONTHS, IF YOUR AREA OF TRAINING IS IN PRIORTIY LIST THEN YOU WILL GET YOUR AOR WITH IN ONE MONTH.

BYE
STILLHOPE

Quebec 2011 said:
Hello All

I am new in this forum i have posted my file for CSQ at Paris.

Thanks

quebec2011

Feb 10, 2011
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Oct 2010
AOR Received.
27 Oct 2010
Interview........
Received premilinary Evaluation result with shortage of point.
Dear QSW applicants,

In order to have understanding of each others case I would like to ask each and everyone of you to update your timeliness and Place where you have submitted your application for QSW in your signature. This will help you to find your timeliness matching applicants and it will also help everyone of us to know when are we going to be called for interview , Procedures in that specific interview location, interview questions... I would like to thank all those friends who have already taken this initiative and looking forward for your cooperation,

Best of luck,

Canada 2011

Feb 26, 2011
United Kingdom
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-02-2011
Due to my ID ''Quebec 2011'' is match with quebec2011 i have deleted this ID.

My new ID is Canada 2011

Thanks quebec2011 for your info.

Thank you.

quebec2011

Feb 10, 2011
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Oct 2010
AOR Received.
27 Oct 2010
Interview........
Canada 2011 said:
Due to my ID ''Quebec 2011'' is match with quebec2011 i have deleted this ID.

My new ID is Canada 2011

Thanks quebec2011 for your info.

Thank you.
Thanks Canada 2011. Hope this has not offended you. Best of luck.

po6332008

Jan 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 29 2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
05 December 2011 - Quebec Selection Certificate
AOR Received.
Sept 25 2012
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
30 -01-2013
Med's Done....
06- 02-2013
Interview........
Passport Req..
DATED 28-01-2013 - LETTER RECEIVED BY POST 28 FEB 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Hello everyone, i am new to the Forum. Thought I'd share my experience.

Hello everyone,

Thought I'd share my experience to see you have any type input that could shed light on to the in workings of the Quebec procedures and timeline in particular with African countries and intiview missions in there?

I applied in January 2010 and received a confirmation in March. I was called for an interview in September but was unable to attend as I had just relocated from the UK to the DR Congo and as result my case was transferred.

Here is the tricky bit: The UK is served by the Paris office and DR Congo is also served by the Paris office but in any case they a transfer in terms of the change in location.

Since September i have been waiting to be called for an other interview and i guess the problem is that there are not many missions scheduled for Africa and one doesn't necessarily know in which African country the missions will take place. They say i am the waiting list but who knows how long until they have missions in Africa

waiting is and not knowing when it becoming fustrating.

Thanks in advance

onelove

Star Member
Jan 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
august 15,2010
AOR Received.
august 29,2010
po6332008 said:
Hello everyone, i am new to the Forum. Thought I'd share my experience.

Hello everyone,

Thought I'd share my experience to see you have any type input that could shed light on to the in workings of the Quebec procedures and timeline in particular with African countries and intiview missions in there?

I applied in January 2010 and received a confirmation in March. I was called for an interview in September but was unable to attend as I had just relocated from the UK to the DR Congo and as result my case was transferred.

Here is the tricky bit: The UK is served by the Paris office and DR Congo is also served by the Paris office but in any case they a transfer in terms of the change in location.

Since September i have been waiting to be called for an other interview and i guess the problem is that there are not many missions scheduled for Africa and one doesn't necessarily know in which African country the missions will take place. They say i am the waiting list but who knows how long until they have missions in Africa

waiting is and not knowing when it becoming fustrating.

Thanks in advance
just keep hope

onelove

Star Member
Jan 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
august 15,2010
AOR Received.
august 29,2010
onelove said:
just keep hope
https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AiJy8Qu8lcQbdGxiSnNhME5sVi1uRlZtUWNhOEFwemc&hl=ar&authkey=CLDXsFA#gid=0

ready4canada

Feb 2, 2011
Category........
NOC Code......
CSQ Rec'd Dec 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2011
Med's Request
Nov 2011
Passport Req..
Nov 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 2012
egrace62 said:
Hi guys. i saw this link on a thread here and i tought it might b useful. this is what all of us in the federal / those still to come is up against. so the earlier we send our federal appllicatn the better.
here is the link:
lawpoint.ca/images/stories/visatargets2011.png :eek:
@egrace
Hi
What is the source of this information? I couldn't find anything similar on the CIC website

r4k

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2nd june 2010 ( BIQ Paris)
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
Landed gracefully!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ready4canada said:
@ egrace
Hi
What is the source of this information? I couldn't find anything similar on the CIC website

r4k
well i think it is an insider job. someone close to cic must av done d job. it is a kind off classified document. if u check d document well u will see cic warning on it. i think the document was scanned.i dont think the figures are far-fetched

ready4canada

Feb 2, 2011
Category........
NOC Code......
CSQ Rec'd Dec 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2011
Med's Request
Nov 2011
Passport Req..
Nov 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 2012
egrace62 said:
well i think it is an insider job. someone close to cic must av done d job. it is a kind off classified document. if u check d document well u will see cic warning on it. i think the document was scanned.i dont think the figures are far-fetched
Thanks
It is confusing though.. what do you think it means for CIC's that have 0 in their columns. Clearly this cant mean that they will issue 0 PRs. If so, why would they continue taking applications.

r4c

po6332008

Jan 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 29 2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
05 December 2011 - Quebec Selection Certificate
AOR Received.
Sept 25 2012
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
30 -01-2013
Med's Done....
06- 02-2013
Interview........
Passport Req..
DATED 28-01-2013 - LETTER RECEIVED BY POST 28 FEB 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........

ready4canada

Feb 2, 2011
Category........
NOC Code......
CSQ Rec'd Dec 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2011
Med's Request
Nov 2011
Passport Req..
Nov 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 2012
Hi all,
Has anyone started their job search in Quebec? Here is my experience so far: The job market for accountants is very good. I get contacted from many employers and agencies. However, when they see I have no Canada experience they lost interest immediately. I am a CGA qualified accountant and the latest potential employer called my knowlege of canadian accounting 'theoretical'. I am worrying myself about what will happen when I get to Canada. How will I get Canada experience if no one will hire me? ???

Does anyone have any similar experiences to share?

I saw on the CIC website that there is a program with the Quebec govt to hire newcomers on some sort of internship but I couldnt access any specific info on how to apply etc.

quebec2011

Feb 10, 2011
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Oct 2010
AOR Received.
27 Oct 2010
Interview........
peso said:
quebec2011

bro any news?
@peso,

No News yet I am looking forward to get any news but unfortunately all the news agencies are engaged somewhere else:)

Anyhow I think we should wait and see that when are they calling us for interview.

Any news from your side?

Is there anyone whose file number date is August ,September and October and has received the call for the interview from BIQ HK?

Thanks