Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
Landed gracefully!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ready4canada said:
Thanks
It is confusing though.. what do you think it means for CIC's that have 0 in their columns. Clearly this cant mean that they will issue 0 PRs(of course but it is posible for visa office to have zero for some categories of PR class eg business,but it is not possible for a visa office to have zero for all category of PR class). If so, why would they continue taking applications.

r4c

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2nd june 2010 ( BIQ Paris)
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
Landed gracefully!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ready4canada said:
Hi all,
Has anyone started their job search in Quebec? Here is my experience so far: The job market for accountants is very good. I get contacted from many employers and agencies. However, when they see I have no Canada experience they lost interest immediately. I am a CGA qualified accountant and the latest potential employer called my knowlege of canadian accounting 'theoretical'. I am worrying myself about what will happen when I get to Canada. How will I get Canada experience if no one will hire me? ???

Does anyone have any similar experiences to share?

I saw on the CIC website that there is a program with the Quebec govt to hire newcomers on some sort of internship but I couldnt access any specific info on how to apply etc.
nice try there my friend. well never mind these initial setbacks, u will surely get 1 just that the BIG pay might not come readily cos of the canadian experience. on my part, i just filled the form from placement international without sending it. The chemist profession does not have a universally accepted professional qualification plus the job is regulated in quebec hence registering with them and taking some exams and practical is a must.i will jst go ahead with the ones i can do from here first for to complete the registration process when i eventually land.

wingsofmaybe7777

Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna, Austria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/04/2011 Federal
Nomination.....
CSQ received 04/04/2011
AOR Received.
09/05/2011 Federal
IELTS Request
NR
File Transfer...
NR
Med's Request
25/05/2011
Med's Done....
30/05/2011
Passport Req..
26/08/2011
VISA ISSUED...
12/09/2011
Pourqoui Quebec?

- beaucoup de travail dans tous les domaines
- le salaire est eleve par rapport aux autres provines
- le climat est tres agreable
- maisons et appartaments sont tres marche et facile d'acheter
- electricite est tres marche la-bas parce que le Quebec a hydroelectricite nationalise
- contrairement aux autres provinces au Canada, le conge de maternite au Quebec est jusqu'a un an
- il y a beaucoup de garderies au Quebec et ils sont tres marche parce que ils sont finance par le gouvernment
- le meilleure equipe de hockey au Canada! Go HABS!!!

Please feel free to add more and sorry for any misspelled words!!! Bon courage!

manoylo_bg

Star Member
Jun 22, 2010
Belgrade
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-06-2010(QSW) - 05-05-2010(Federal)
Nomination.....
31-03-2011 CSQ received
AOR Received.
28-07-2010 (QSW)
Med's Request
23-05-2011
Med's Done....
25-05-2011
Interview........
31-03-2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Maybe September :)
Bonjour mes amis! :D

I have been invited for the interview: 31.03. at Vienna! :D

I was waiting for this from 22.10.2010. and finally...... :)

OK, here are my questions:
1. They told me that interview will be on french so if I'm not so sure in my french language knowledge, I can take an official translator with me.
Question and info:I wrote on application that my french knowledge is Beginner Level 2. I am preparing myself really seriously by taking french course on everyday basis (tomorrow is my 6th class). Just to be clear, I was taking this course from July '10, 2 times per week until November, so I just continued that one 5 days ago. I am also listening Michel Thomas's course and trying to be surrounded by French during the whole day. So, what will they expect from me to know to answer, on French, on the interview? :)

2. I am very excited about this... Can you tell me what could I expect on the interview? Please, heeeeelp meeeeee..... :)

Je suis tres heureux et tres peur!

:D

Best to all of you!

onelove

Star Member
Jan 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
august 15,2010
AOR Received.
august 29,2010
manoylo_bg said:

1. They told me that interview will be on french so if I'm not so sure in my french language knowledge, I can take an official translator with me.
Question and info:I wrote on application that my french knowledge is Beginner Level 2. I am preparing myself really seriously by taking french course on everyday basis (tomorrow is my 6th class). Just to be clear, I was taking this course from July '10, 2 times per week until November, so I just continued that one 5 days ago. I am also listening Michel Thomas's course and trying to be surrounded by French during the whole day. So, what will they expect from me to know to answer, on French, on the interview? :)

2. I am very excited about this... Can you tell me what could I expect on the interview? Please, heeeeelp meeeeee..... :)

Best to all of you!
your interview we be Belgrade or where?

onelove

Star Member
Jan 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
august 15,2010
AOR Received.
august 29,2010
manoylo_bg said:

Best to all of you!
ты имигрируешь с семьей или сам? у вас магистратура или специалист образование? какая у вас специальность?

manoylo_bg

Star Member
Jun 22, 2010
Belgrade
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-06-2010(QSW) - 05-05-2010(Federal)
Nomination.....
31-03-2011 CSQ received
AOR Received.
28-07-2010 (QSW)
Med's Request
23-05-2011
Med's Done....
25-05-2011
Interview........
31-03-2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Maybe September :)
onelove said:
your interview we be Belgrade or where?
Привет! :)

No, it will be in Vienna.
I'm immigrating by myself... You?

I have bachelors degree, Faculty of Information Technology and Management - web & graphic design. I am currently on Master studies (Modern databases).
You?

Do you have any advice for me, about the interview? When is yours?

Привет из Сербии! :)

ready4canada

Feb 2, 2011
Category........
NOC Code......
CSQ Rec'd Dec 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2011
Med's Request
Nov 2011
Passport Req..
Nov 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 2012
egrace62 said:
nice try there my friend. well never mind these initial setbacks, u will surely get 1 just that the BIG pay might not come readily cos of the canadian experience. on my part, i just filled the form from placement international without sending it. The chemist profession does not have a universally accepted professional qualification plus the job is regulated in quebec hence registering with them and taking some exams and practical is a must.i will jst go ahead with the ones i can do from here first for to complete the registration process when i eventually land.
thanks for the encouragement! my profession is also regualated and when i transfer my cga to quebec i will have to do a french proficiency test (ugh). My french is great for general conversation, but for business, i still have a lot of work to do. All the best with your job hunt too.

ready4canada

Feb 2, 2011
Category........
NOC Code......
CSQ Rec'd Dec 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2011
Med's Request
Nov 2011
Passport Req..
Nov 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 2012
I understand that it cant be 0 for all PRs. I was saying that i doubt that a cic with a target of 0 will not issue any PRs. At least this is what I am hoping :(

Congrats Manoylo on getting your interview call.. best wishes for getting your csq!!

peso

Star Member
Aug 30, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
manoylo_bg

congrats for the interview , just like to ask you when did you apply and after aor this is the other letter they have sent to you.

peso

Star Member
Aug 30, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
quebec2011

bros has i can see i think the July aor people are in march then September people will be April and October people will be may as i can see the time line for most people , and the ones haven interview now are for Europe so Asia maybe April may or June.

any info let me know thanks

Plncmy

Star Member
Jul 15, 2010
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
Honk Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-09-2010
AOR Received.
04-10-2010
Interview........
Waiting
@quebec2011 - @peso.

Peso's guessing should be right. I do hope that September applicants interview dates are in May. Let us hope for the best.

Hope Peso's words come true.

I am in A2 right now. Planning to take the A2 Exam in May.

Merci . Shahi has been really informative in this forum and encouraging many of the candidates in here.

Everyone Owes a personal thanks to Shahi.

Regards,
Ravi.

peso

Star Member
Aug 30, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ Plncmy

well thanks for the reply , as you can see most of the people getting interview now are the guys from Europe and i think most of them have the same time line with shahi so i think like i have seen on this forum its done like 2 or 3 months in-between so it will be April may and June for Asia

quebec2011

Feb 10, 2011
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Oct 2010
AOR Received.
27 Oct 2010
Interview........
Received premilinary Evaluation result with shortage of point.
Plncmy said:
@ quebec2011 - @ peso.

Peso's guessing should be right. I do hope that September applicants interview dates are in May. Let us hope for the best.

Hope Peso's words come true.

I am in A2 right now. Planning to take the A2 Exam in May.

Merci . Shahi has been really informative in this forum and encouraging many of the candidates in here.

Everyone Owes a personal thanks to Shahi.

Regards,
Ravi.
@peso, yeah I think your guess is right.

@plncmy

Yeah You should learn french as much as you can I know it feels great to get CSQ :D

And please update us with your timeliness and the place where you have submitted your application, in your signature we can get together.

regards

onelove

Star Member
Jan 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
august 15,2010
AOR Received.
august 29,2010
manoylo_bg said:
Привет! :)

No, it will be in Vienna.
I'm immigrating by myself... You?

I have bachelors degree, Faculty of Information Technology and Management - web & graphic design. I am currently on Master studies (Modern databases).
You?

Do you have any advice for me, about the interview? When is yours? ;;;Привет! у меня бакалавра-инженер-механик,сейчас в магистратуре,я уезжаю с женой и сыном,у жены бакалавра-социальный педагог,я думаю что на собиседовании все будет нормально,самое главное чтоб хватало баллов,потому-что если нет,могут отказать.когда будешь на собиседовании,будь уверенным,не показывай волнение,дадут 100%.у меня 3 года опыт работы,как ты думаешь сколько у меня баллов? моему малому сейчас 8 месяцев.

Привет из Сербии! :)