Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
august 15,2010
AOR Received.
august 29,2010
quebec2011 said:
@ peso,

Yeah August and September Applicants are giving us some relief , hope to be called for interview soon.
am also august applicant i have not be called :eek:

peso

Star Member
Aug 30, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ onelove you can see from the list below, maybe they have sent you the letter you just have to email them to get a feedback it will be good .

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/employment/comparative-evaluation/index.html

onelove

Star Member
Jan 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
august 15,2010
AOR Received.
august 29,2010
onelove said:
am also august applicant i have not be called :eek:
Renewal of the agreement in regionalization of immigration - Ministers Kathleen Weil and Julie Boulet, in partnership with the CRE Centre-du-Québec, rely on immigration to the vitality of the region
DRUMMONDVILLE, QC, Jan. 17 2011 / CNW Telbec / - The Minister of Immigration and Cultural Communities, Ms. Kathleen Weil, the Minister of Employment and Social Solidarity and Minister responsible for the Mauricie region, Ms. Julie Boulet, and the president of the Regional Conference of the Centre-du-Quebec, Maurice Richard, announced today the renewal of the agreement specific regionalization of immigration in the Central Region of Quebec, in the presence of many partners.

In addition to enabling the region to benefit more from the contribution of immigration, the agreement, which represents an investment of $ 433,800 over two years, gives new impetus to regional and local partnerships that already exist. It also helps to support specific projects to attract in the region of Centre-du-Quebec skilled workers from immigrant families, for the development businesses, and facilitate their establishment.

"The Centre-du-Quebec has a very dynamic economic development, but the anticipated shortage of skilled labor could slow its growth. The sustainable use of immigration can change things, that's why our government encourages community initiatives to better meet regional needs. This agreement will consolidate and develop local services to attract and retain some 150 newcomers to the region, "said Minister Kathleen Weil.

"There is no doubt that the arrival of new foreign workers is one solution to the needs of labor. The specific agreement of regionalization is a valuable tool for the region, its economy, and especially, to welcome immigrants who chose to settle in Quebec and more specifically in the region of Centre-du-Québec " , added the Minister of Employment and Social Solidarity, Mrs. Julie Boulet.

This specific agreement has four main objectives:

Promote immigration as a strategy for sustainable development and make the region of Centre-du-Québec a magnet for employment;
Pursue activities that regionalization will attract some 150 immigrants, particularly skilled workers and business people, and facilitate their establishment in the region;
Promote the employability of these people, notably through securing their skills with the needs of employers of labor in the region;
Holding, in 2011, major regional conferences on immigration in order to clarify the actions able to facilitate the employment integration of immigrants and the needs of the labor market in the region.
"I remain convinced that the agreement will promote a sustainable settlement in the region of skilled immigrant workers and help to strengthen dialogue between all partners. Centre-du-Québec assets very attractive for young immigrant families. They will find a dynamic environment, jobs and a warm environment, "said the chairman of the CRE, Mr Maurice Richard. Besides the sustainable integration of immigrants in the Centre-du-Québec, he also wants the agreement contributes to economic growth in the region. Recall that, according to the 2006 census, the immigrant population in the region accounts for 2% of the total population, or 4,890 people.

The agreement is implemented by five partners: the Department of Immigration and Cultural Communities, the CRE Centre-du-Québec, the Ministry of Employment and Social Solidarity, the Ministry of Economic Development, Innovation and Export Trade and the Farmers Union of the Centre-du-Québec. Are also collaborating to implement the agreement the Ministry of Municipal Affairs, Regions and Land Occupancy and the Regional Council partners in the labor market.

"With the renewal of this agreement, the Centre-du-Québec is one of the regions that rely on diversity to strengthen their vitality," said Minister Kathleen Weil.

onelove

Star Member
Jan 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
august 15,2010
AOR Received.
august 29,2010
peso said:
@ onelove you can see from the list below, maybe they have sent you the letter you just have to email them to get a feedback it will be good .

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/employment/comparative-evaluation/index.html
this infro is for peopl that apply for studies in quebec,thanks

quebec2011

Feb 10, 2011
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Oct 2010
AOR Received.
27 Oct 2010
Interview........
Received premilinary Evaluation result with shortage of point.
you Should have been called for interview, As per others timeliness I saw most of the people were called for interview after six month . I don't know exactly know, seniors please comment on this.

thanks.

Shahi

Champion Member
Oct 17, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2010
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
15-02-2011 CSQ
AOR Received.
25-05-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with Initial Application
File Transfer...
25-02-2011
Med's Request
13-03-2011
Med's Done....
14-03-2011
Interview........
NR
Passport Req..
13-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
08-04-2011
LANDED..........
30-05-2011
angeleye said:
hey shahi my frd, many many congradulations for getting ur CSQ :) i know im a bit late :p
so how are you preparing for next steps?
Hey Angeleye... thanks bro!!...what abt you..where is your application..!!

Shahi

caribgrl55

Star Member
Aug 21, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Quebec people, have you put your cases into this tracker?

http://www.trackitt.com/canada-immigration-trackers

It helps when comparing your case with others who applied around your time, or who applied to the same embassy etc.

wingsofmaybe7777

Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna, Austria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/04/2011 Federal
Nomination.....
CSQ received 04/04/2011
AOR Received.
09/05/2011 Federal
IELTS Request
NR
File Transfer...
NR
Med's Request
25/05/2011
Med's Done....
30/05/2011
Passport Req..
26/08/2011
VISA ISSUED...
12/09/2011
Friends,

Is there anywhere on this forum a list of possible interview questions for Quebec?

Please send me a link and thank you so much!

wingsofmaybe7777

Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna, Austria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/04/2011 Federal
Nomination.....
CSQ received 04/04/2011
AOR Received.
09/05/2011 Federal
IELTS Request
NR
File Transfer...
NR
Med's Request
25/05/2011
Med's Done....
30/05/2011
Passport Req..
26/08/2011
VISA ISSUED...
12/09/2011
Hey guys,

I am so scared of the interview. The only thing I am scared of is French. I am talking to myself in French all day long but I am noticing that sometimes I'm lacking certain words. I consider my level to be at A2.

Please all the Quebec applicants I need some cheering up!!!! Is A2 enough to clear the interview?????????

sher_singh

Jun 19, 2010
wingsofmaybe7777 said:
Hey guys,

I am so scared of the interview. The only thing I am scared of is French. I am talking to myself in French all day long but I am noticing that sometimes I'm lacking certain words. I consider my level to be at A2.

Please all the Quebec applicants I need some cheering up!!!! Is A2 enough to clear the interview?????????
@ wingsofmaybe , it also depends on upto what level you mentioned them ur french proficiency level, but same time ur efforts and interest in learning french too.. keep learning n practicing it everyday and You will b fine 8), try not to think the negative side otherwise you will start losing ur confidence somehow...and i know nobody wants to lose that...I wish u good luck :p

Sher Singh

onelove

Star Member
Jan 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
august 15,2010
AOR Received.
august 29,2010
sher_singh said:
@ wingsofmaybe , it also depends on upto what level you mentioned them ur french proficiency level, but same time ur efforts and interest in learning french too.. keep learning n practicing it everyday and You will b fine 8), try not to think the negative side otherwise you will start losing ur confidence somehow...and i know nobody wants to lose that...I wish u good luck :p

Sher Singh
Full name: Canada
Population: 33.8 million (UN, 2010)
Capital: Ottawa
Largest city: Toronto
Area: 9.9 million sq km (3.8 million sq miles)
Major languages: English, French (both official)
Major religion: Christianity
Life expectancy: 79 years (men), 84 years (women) (UN)
Monetary unit: 1 Canadian dollar = 100 cents
Main exports: Machinery and equipment, automotive products, metals and plastics, forestry products, agricultural and fishing products, energy products
GNI per capita: US $42,170 (World Bank, 2009)
Internet domain: .ca
International dialling code:

wingsofmaybe7777

Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna, Austria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/04/2011 Federal
Nomination.....
CSQ received 04/04/2011
AOR Received.
09/05/2011 Federal
IELTS Request
NR
File Transfer...
NR
Med's Request
25/05/2011
Med's Done....
30/05/2011
Passport Req..
26/08/2011
VISA ISSUED...
12/09/2011
Onelove! What am I supposed to do with this info. Thanks, very informative but I am trying to immigrate to Quebec, not really the entire Canada :)))
Full name: Canada
Population: 33.8 million (UN, 2010)
Capital: Ottawa
Largest city: Toronto
Area: 9.9 million sq km (3.8 million sq miles)
Major languages: English, French (both official)
Major religion: Christianity
Life expectancy: 79 years (men), 84 years (women) (UN)
Monetary unit: 1 Canadian dollar = 100 cents
Main exports: Machinery and equipment, automotive products, metals and plastics, forestry products, agricultural and fishing products, energy products
GNI per capita: US $42,170 (World Bank, 2009)
Internet domain: .ca
International dialling code:
[/quote]

peso

Star Member
Aug 30, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ wingsofmaybe7777

when is ur interview date , am sure u still have time to learn new words in french.

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2nd june 2010 ( BIQ Paris)
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
Landed gracefully!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hi guys. i saw this link on a thread here and i tought it might b useful. this is what all of us in the federal / those still to come is up against. so the earlier we send our federal appllicatn the better.
here is the link:
http://www.lawpoint.ca/images/stories/visatargets2011.png :eek:

new2can

Sep 17, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2012
Doc's Request.
20-06-2012
AOR Received.
15-08-2012
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
05-04-2013
Med's Done....
30-04-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
11-07-2013
LANDED..........
12-05-2014
STILLHOPE said:
hello new2can

yes i think paris is doing very slow hope they will charge my credit card soon, I am living in england, went to india spend three months to learn french there and cleared my a1 and a2 last week.
now doing self study for b1

what level of french you need.

thanks
stillhope
Hi Stillhope,

What level is required to clear the CSQ interview and get CSQ? Thanks