DOUBLET

Star Member
Dec 1, 2012
Luxmi said:
application: mar.27
transfer - colombo : june.27.2012
medical was done jan.10.2013
still w8ing until now...
Hi luxmi, did they request for your husband to do a medical? If so when was that? I know you mentioned in your earlier post that they requested asddional documents...when did they request that and what additional documents did they ask for? I think it's a good sign if they ask you to do remedicals, but did your husband go for an interview?

Luxmi

Apr 17, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DOUBLET said:
Hi luxmi, did they request for your husband to do a medical? If so when was that? I know you mentioned in your earlier post that they requested asddional documents...when did they request that and what additional documents did they ask for? I think it's a good sign if they ask you to do remedicals, but did your husband go for an interview?
Hi Doublet... yeap... re-medical, jan.8... one doc. is somewhere in july.2012 and another one is in aug.2012..marriage cerf. english + Schedule A form question 12 - answer ...interview- not yet.. i have no idea ... im still w8ing 4 their reply but nothing so far...

DOUBLET

Star Member
Dec 1, 2012
Luxmi said:
Hi Doublet... yeap... re-medical, jan.8... one doc. is somewhere in july.2012 and another one is in aug.2012..marriage cerf. english + Schedule A form question 12 - answer ...interview- not yet.. i have no idea ... im still w8ing 4 their reply but nothing so far...
Have you tried emailing them from your husbands email? I guess everyone's case is different because some people who have applied in July and August have already gotten their visas. It's really frustrating but try not to get yourself down :)

Luxmi

Apr 17, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DOUBLET said:
Have you tried emailing them from your husbands email? I guess everyone's case is different because some people who have applied in July and August have already gotten their visas. It's really frustrating but try not to get yourself down :)

i spoke to my area MP regarding my husband's file and they replied them back and they said they 'll contact my husband before end of june.... soooooo still w8ing and counting the days... its really frustrating...

DOUBLET

Star Member
Dec 1, 2012
Luxmi said:
i spoke to my area MP regarding my husband's file and they replied them back and they said they 'll contact my husband before end of june.... soooooo still w8ing and counting the days... its really frustrating...
Oh okay...well hopefully they contact your husband sooner. Don't loose your hopes.

When did they call your husband for the additional documents? We haven't heard anything at all since sending the app which is a bit frustrating :(

Luxmi

Apr 17, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DOUBLET said:
Oh okay...well hopefully they contact your husband sooner. Don't loose your hopes.

When did they call your husband for the additional documents? We haven't heard anything at all since sending the app which is a bit frustrating :(
they requested by email in a month, after the file transferred in colombo

Luxmi

Apr 17, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DOUBLET said:

[/quote

when did u send ur file?

DOUBLET

Star Member
Dec 1, 2012
Luxmi said:
DOUBLET said:

[/quote

when did u send ur file?
It was sent November 2012...haven't heard anything as of yet. Hopefully we all hear some good news soon!

Luxmi

Apr 17, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DOUBLET said:
It was sent November 2012...haven't heard anything as of yet. Hopefully we all hear some good news soon!

yeap....

zara87

May 6, 2013
Hi,

On behalf of a friend, I have a question to the PR applicants from Sri Lanka:

How long does it take in reality to receive the police clearance in Sri Lanka?

My friend applies through Paris embassy but needs a police clearance from Sri Lanka.

Please share your experiences.

Thanks,

Zara

Luxmi

Apr 17, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zara87 said:
Hi,

My friend applies through Paris embassy but needs a police clearance from Sri Lanka.

Thanks,

Zara

almost 3 months... and also depends on the place too!

nishar

Star Member
Mar 26, 2013
Visa Office......
Colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-01-2013
AOR Received.
31-01-2013
File Transfer...
31-01-2013
Med's Done....
15-11-2012
Passport Req..
09-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
15-07-2013
LANDED..........
Waiting...
zara87 said:
Hi,

Thanks,

Zara
I got my police clearance from 2 different police stations but it took only 23 days ..

nishar

Star Member
Mar 26, 2013
Visa Office......
Colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-01-2013
AOR Received.
31-01-2013
File Transfer...
31-01-2013
Med's Done....
15-11-2012
Passport Req..
09-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
15-07-2013
LANDED..........
Waiting...
Still 2012 applicants are waiting for their visas :'( It means do i need wait another 8 or 9 months :( Its really unfair .. If we submit our documents correctly, y do they need so much time to make decision ?

Did u guys get any updates?

gango girl

Apr 3, 2013
zara87 said:
Hi,

Thanks,

Zara
within 3 weeks the date you applied. but sometimes it may take more & sometimes less.

Smurf1

Dec 5, 2012
They replied to me yesterday saying that they will give me another 30 days to sumbit the documents. Thank god & thank everyone here for your tips & advices :)