+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Processing time for spousal visa - Sri Lanka

DOUBLET

Star Member
Dec 1, 2012
Smurf1 said:
They replied to me yesterday saying that they will give me another 30 days to sumbit the documents. Thank god & thank everyone here for your tips & advices :)
Great news.. I'm really happy for you! Get everything submitted ASAP :)

nishar

Star Member
Mar 26, 2013
Visa Office......
Colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-01-2013
AOR Received.
31-01-2013
File Transfer...
31-01-2013
Med's Done....
15-11-2012
Passport Req..
09-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
15-07-2013
LANDED..........
Waiting...
Smurf1 said:
They replied to me yesterday saying that they will give me another 30 days to sumbit the documents. Thank god & thank everyone here for your tips & advices :)
Great news! gud luck...

Sweet3

Star Member
Dec 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
COL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Smurf1 said:
Thats' great smurf. What did they ask you to submit?

Smurf1

Dec 5, 2012
Sweet3 said:
Thanks everyone :) Waiting for the police clearance.
They asked me to submit A New Police Clearance, Proof of communication, Marriage photos, Original Marriage Certificate, and some documents.

Smurf1

Dec 5, 2012
Sweet3 said:
Thanks everyone :) Waiting for the police clearance now.
They asked me to submit A New Police Clearance, Proof of communication, Marriage photos, Original
Marriage Certificate, and some documents.

Sweet3

Star Member
Dec 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
COL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Smurf1 said:
Thanks everyone :) Waiting for the police clearance now.
They asked me to submit A New Police Clearance, Proof of communication, Marriage photos, Original
Marriage Certificate, and some documents.
Nice, get it as soon as possible.

nishar

Star Member
Mar 26, 2013
Visa Office......
Colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-01-2013
AOR Received.
31-01-2013
File Transfer...
31-01-2013
Med's Done....
15-11-2012
Passport Req..
09-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
15-07-2013
LANDED..........
Waiting...
ohhhhh I am confused about e cas status now, when i am reading other forum posts.. Do applicant & sponsor get two different client ids to check the status? In my case I am using my hubby's application no.. One more doubt, will i get AOR from SL-VISA office too?

Sweet3

Star Member
Dec 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
COL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nishar said:
ohhhhh I am confused about e cas status now, when i am reading other forum posts.. Do applicant & sponsor get two different client ids to check the status? In my case I am using my hubby's application no.. One more doubt, will i get AOR from SL-VISA office too?
Yes there is two different way to check ecas. The person sposoring gets a client id number the person being sponsored gets immigration file number. You get the immigration file number the first time visa sl send you something or you can email them to get it. But informations on both are the same.

nishar

Star Member
Mar 26, 2013
Visa Office......
Colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-01-2013
AOR Received.
31-01-2013
File Transfer...
31-01-2013
Med's Done....
15-11-2012
Passport Req..
09-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
15-07-2013
LANDED..........
Waiting...
Sweet3 said:
Yes there is two different way to check ecas. The person sposoring gets a client id number the person being sponsored gets immigration file number. You get the immigration file number the first time visa sl send you something or you can email them to get it. But informations on both are the same.
Thanx Sweet.. I have sent a mail to VO-SL regarding my file no.

Sweet3

Star Member
Dec 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
COL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nishar said:
Thanx Sweet.. I have sent a mail to VO-SL regarding my file no.
And guys who is thibsi on the spread sheet?
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AvUlLTdcRGXCdDY4bUJqcFlWN1RSSldfbGgwSm1Ec0E

Sweet3

Star Member
Dec 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
COL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rathika2011 said:
as to my knowledge u have applied almost 9 months rite? so if that the case you will hear something very soon from them always check ur e-mails and keep ur phone on...cross my fingers 4 u ...gd luck
Hi Rathika, I wonder if it would be useful that we bring more communications proofs to Visa office. Because they asked us communication proofs in december we sent all we had. But now we also talk on phone alot alot. We have alot of bills with both our numbers... Would it be useful to give them more communications proofs even if they didnt ask again... they didnt contact us after we submit communications proofs in dec.

Thank you in advance Radhika. (or even someone else if u knw the answer :)

rathika2011

Jul 13, 2011
toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
december, 02-2010
Doc's Request.
july,08,2014
File Transfer...
JANUARY 17,2011
Med's Request
july,08,2014
Med's Done....
OCTOBER 15 2010/new meds done july, 09,2014
Interview........
NOVEMBER 15TH SAME DAY REFUSED VISA/ APPEAL HEARING ON NOVEMBER/05/2013//won appeal feb 10/14...
Passport Req..
e-mail ppr request august 28/2014
VISA ISSUED...
sept/03/14
LANDED..........
flying on sept/12/14..4yrs of stress is over
Sweet3 said:
Hi Rathika, I wonder if it would be useful that we bring more communications proofs to Visa office. Because they asked us communication proofs in december we sent all we had. But now we also talk on phone alot alot. We have alot of bills with both our numbers... Would it be useful to give them more communications proofs even if they didnt ask again... they didnt contact us after we submit communications proofs in dec.

hey sweet3 yes for sure u can send them any evidance u have in hand even if they dont ask for it ..i did even though our case was refused but what ever we send it was recorded on the caips note...so for sure go ahead and send them but make sure u send by special delivery so that they can sign and take them...i send mine by dhl....good luck hope this helps..

Sweet3

Star Member
Dec 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
COL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rathika2011 said:
Sweet3 said:

hey sweet3 yes for sure u can send them any evidance u have in hand even if they dont ask for it ..i did even though our case was refused but what ever we send it was recorded on the caips note...so for sure go ahead and send them but make sure u send by special delivery so that they can sign and take them...i send mine by dhl....good luck hope this helps..

Thank you :)

Sweet3

Star Member
Dec 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
COL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gango girl said:
check whether you have put the correct details on it
bcoz once i also has put the wrong address & on the second time they asked me to do it after 15 minutes.
& also you have to include your husband's details for everything as well.
ok good luck
Gango girl, did u get ur caips notes?