Dec 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
COL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nishar said:
Ohhhhh .... :(
That's very scary... I don't know Why they dnt reply to only our file.
I wonder if theres any problem in it. :(

DOUBLET

Star Member
Dec 1, 2012
Sweet3 said:
Hi Sweet, don't worry yourself. Monday is also a holiday at the SL Canadian Embassy, they follow the Canadian holidays there, so that is probably why they haven't replied to your email. I find that they usually send back an email if you send it to them first thing in the morning SL time. So I would send them an email around 11pm our time tonight because they would receive it Tuesday morning there. Follow the format that Nishar posted, but make sure you send it from your spouse's email address in Sri Lanka. Hope this helps :)

Sweet3

Star Member
Dec 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
COL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DOUBLET said:
Hi Sweet, don't worry yourself. Monday is also a holiday at the SL Canadian Embassy, they follow the Canadian holidays there, so that is probably why they haven't replied to your email. I find that they usually send back an email if you send it to them first thing in the morning SL time. So I would send them an email around 11pm our time tonight because they would receive it Tuesday morning there. Follow the format that Nishar posted, but make sure you send it from your spouse's email address in Sri Lanka. Hope this helps :)

Thank you, Im still scared of our case... because it was only a simple registration :S

DOUBLET

Star Member
Dec 1, 2012
Sweet3 said:
Thank you, Im still scared of our case... because it was only a simple registration :S
Many people have just the registration and are okay, but they do ask why there wasn't a cultural wedding during the interview I believe. Did you put on your application that it was a wedding or an engagement? Are both you and your spouse the same religion?

DOUBLET

Star Member
Dec 1, 2012
Sweet3 said:
same religion. we had engagement and civil wedding. we mentionned that we didn't do cultural wed, because we wanted to celebrate in canada!
That should be fine then, I had a cousin who did the same thing and during the interview they asked why they didn't have the cultural wedding. He just told them that they wanted to have it in Canada with the family members, so you don't have anything to worry about.

Just try sending them the email tonight and hopefully you will get a response back.

nishar

Star Member
Mar 26, 2013
Visa Office......
Colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-01-2013
AOR Received.
31-01-2013
File Transfer...
31-01-2013
Med's Done....
15-11-2012
Passport Req..
09-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
15-07-2013
LANDED..........
Waiting...
Sweet3 said:
Nothing to worry sweet... U may be in final stage, so u r gonna get a call from VO very soon..

Luxmi

Apr 17, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sweet3 said:
hi guys...

W8ing 4 long time...i really dont no wht i have to do now... w8ing w8ing n gettting tried wid this processsssssssssssss.... omg... :'(

DOUBLET

Star Member
Dec 1, 2012
Luxmi said:
hi guys...

W8ing 4 long time...i really dont no wht i have to do now... w8ing w8ing n gettting tried wid this processsssssssssssss.... omg... :'(
Well if I recall correctly...they informed you that your husband will be contacted by the end of June right...just hang in there. Just another month to go :).

Did you have a cultural wedding or just a civil wedding? What did you send as proof?

Luxmi

Apr 17, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DOUBLET said:
Well if I recall correctly...they informed you that your husband will be contacted by the end of June right...just hang in there. Just another month to go :).

Did you have a cultural wedding or just a civil wedding? What did you send as proof?
Civil but grant n v all hav plan 2 do the cultural wedding in here... That was lot .... Chatting... Pho bills... Greeting cards... 4tos ... Skype pho calls n etc ... Yeap... Im still w8ing n counting every single sec...

DOUBLET

Star Member
Dec 1, 2012
Luxmi said:
Civil but grant n v all hav plan 2 do the cultural wedding in here... That was lot .... Chatting... Pho bills... Greeting cards... 4tos ... Skype pho calls n etc ... Yeap... Im still w8ing n counting every single sec...
Okay well just hold on for another month..it's hard I know but stressing about the situation won't help much. I'm sure your husband will be getting a call soon for his visa! :)

Luxmi

Apr 17, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DOUBLET said:
Okay well just hold on for another month..it's hard I know but stressing about the situation won't help much. I'm sure your husband will be getting a call soon for his visa! :)
[/quote

They said, b4 end of june bt still :( ??? :'( this life is worst than ww1 n ww2 ... 2day ..2mrw w8ingggggg

Sweet3

Star Member
Dec 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
COL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DOUBLET said:
Hi sweet, did you hear anything back yet?
No, doublet... Im sure something is wrong... Feeling down

DOUBLET

Star Member
Dec 1, 2012
Sweet3 said:
No, doublet... Im sure something is wrong... Feeling down
Awww don't worry sweet, I'm sure nothing is wrong. You have to think positive. They may be reviewing and finalizing everything with the file so that may be why they haven't responded. Don't forget that there are many people who have sent an inquiry and have not received a reply. Don't let this get you down...I'm sure that you will hear good news very soon! :)

Smurf1

Dec 5, 2012
DOUBLET said:
Awww don't worry sweet, I'm sure nothing is wrong. You have to think positive. They may be reviewing and finalizing everything with the file so that may be why they haven't responded. Don't forget that there are many people who have sent an inquiry and have not received a reply. Don't let this get you down...I'm sure that you will hear good news very soon! :)
Yes dont worry sweet they will reach to you soon. As from my side, I delivered them the requested documents personally on last wednesday. Now waiting patiently.