+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents & Grandparents Program(PGP) 2024

winnipeg2013

Star Member
Nov 14, 2017
I raised a web form to check if my documentation was received by IRCC.
i got a reply after 10 days and they mentioned all new attachments are received and are with the office handling my case.
I sent webform two weeks ago and no response yet, so called CIC yesterday and they confirmed that they received the documents.

kau_shik_patel

Nov 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SASKATCHEWAN - NDVO
NOC Code......
2281/2282
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2015
Doc's Request.
13-04-2016
Nomination.....
25-04-2016
AOR Received.
20-07-2016
IELTS Request
Already Submitted
File Transfer...
19-08-2016
Med's Request
16-12-2016
Med's Done....
28-12-2016
Interview........
00-00-2017
Passport Req..
14-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
00-00-2017
LANDED..........
00-00-2017
is there a google sheet of 2024

riddymon

Jun 26, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So something weird happened today. My parents received an email from IRCC saying "we've updated your application". I login to the IRCC portal, both of my parents super visa applications have been updated with "Your eligibility has been reviewed" for today's date. (Their super visas were approved last september, in fact, my dad's super visa has already expired as his passport only had 7 months of validity left so that's what his super visa was approved for).

In the "Details about application status" section I see:

Review of eligibility
  • August 13, 2024 Your eligibility has been reviewed. Please see the final decision below.

Does this mean that something is going on with the PGP application? In the PR portal, the PGP application status is still "submitted". Just weird that they're long approved super visa applications received a random update. Anyone else seen this by any chance?

I'm hoping that it means they're reviewing my application and just confirming the super visa application was legit but no idea.

Last edited:

Aspiring Canadian

Nov 10, 2016
My parents are currently in Canada visiting me on a supervisa. I applied for pgp and used my Canadian address for the principle applicat( my dad). They will travel back home soon. Would we have to update their address with IRCC? AOR not received yet.

Aspiring Canadian

Nov 10, 2016
My parents are currently in Canada visiting me on a supervisa. I applied for pgp and used my Canadian address for the principle applicat( my dad). They will travel back home soon. Would we have to update their address with IRCC? AOR not received yet.
Can anyone please help me with this? I’m sure there’s people on here that might know the answer.

truthprev

Star Member
Apr 26, 2016
Hi all,
I had submitted my parents application on the 28th July. I called up IRCC today and they advised me that the application is under review for completeness and gave me the application number.
Like most of us, we are always on the edge when it comes to the outcome hence is there anything else to interpret than the obvious under review for completeness and I will get an email once there is an update? Overthinking - the application number is there, does it mean that they found the application to be complete but just did not update the status at their end ? or anything else?

winnipeg2013

Star Member
Nov 14, 2017
Hi all,
I had submitted my parents application on the 28th July. I called up IRCC today and they advised me that the application is under review for completeness and gave me the application number.
Like most of us, we are always on the edge when it comes to the outcome hence is there anything else to interpret than the obvious under review for completeness and I will get an email once there is an update? Overthinking - the application number is there, does it mean that they found the application to be complete but just did not update the status at their end ? or anything else?
Did CIC gave you the application number!

winnipeg2013

Star Member
Nov 14, 2017
Please let me know if any one has same experience, I will also call to get application number :)

I sent our PGP Application on May 30