+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents & Grandparents Program (PGP) 2023

mithu0727

Jun 4, 2024
Thank you so much! One last question: the validate button is not generating any barcode, is this normal or the barcodes need to be generated for this form?
I don't remember about validate to generate the barcode for this form but if it asks that you have to validate to generate a barcode then if its not generating a barcode then there must be some kind of mistake on your form or something needs to be filled which u forgot to fill..... mostly it highlights if there is some mistake or something missing on the form so make sure to check your form properly before hitting validate.

Aspiring Canadian

Nov 10, 2016
You can sign the form electronically with ease. Here is what you need to do.
1. Fill out all the fields as required except the signature field.
2. Print the form to pdf (Note that I used Microsoft Print to PDF as Adobe PDF printer never worked for it)
3. Then you will be able to sign the form electronically with any PDF Fill & Sign application.

I hope that helps. Good luck!
It is not letting me fill it out when I do print to PDF what should I do?

Aspiring Canadian

Nov 10, 2016
The additional family information form wants names in your native language (for example, Arabic, Cyrillic, Chinese, Korean or Japanese script or Chinese commercial/telegraphic code). We have listed "Urdu" as native tongue for parents and english as language of communication in the app. How do we fill out all the relatives names in native tongue? Does anyone have experience with this?

mithu0727

Jun 4, 2024
The additional family information form wants names in your native language (for example, Arabic, Cyrillic, Chinese, Korean or Japanese script or Chinese commercial/telegraphic code). We have listed "Urdu" as native tongue for parents and english as language of communication in the app. How do we fill out all the relatives names in native tongue? Does anyone have experience with this?
Just google translating english to your native language and you will find some website to copy and paste the names in your native language. I used QuillBot to translate english names to punjabi names and copy and pasted on the application and it worked fine for me.

pedropil

Dec 2, 2015
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Case Processing Centre - Mississauga, Ontario
App. Filed.......
16-05-2016
AOR Received.
09-06-2016
Med's Request
18-04-2017
Med's Done....
18-05-2017
Interview........
06-07-2017
LANDED..........
06-07-2017
Hello Guys,

I have a question regarding this letter I received from the CIC below.

After a preliminary review of your application, the following has been deemed required:

Please provide the current residential address for yourself and your dependant family member (if applicable).

You must report any changes to your address, telephone number(s) and email address immediately throughout the
processing of your application.

In this application My home address is different from mailing address because my mailing address is in the Capital city of the country,
It's much easier to received if there's any mail from the embassy. My home address is outside the capital in an island.

Do i still have to comply with this?

tah201

Dec 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-2014
Doc's Request.
n/a
Nomination.....
27-01-2015
Med's Request
19-03-2015
Med's Done....
01-04-2015
Interview........
med received 08-04-2015
Passport Req..
26-05-2015 CPC-O received 28 May
VISA ISSUED...
return tracker 09-06-2015. passport received 10-06-2015
Hello
I got a request of resubmitting some documents. There was one check box mark was missing in 1344. CiC then sent me a letter saying they will not process the application. I then resubmit and request to reconsider . Does anybody face the same situation?
Thanks in advance

oliverhan

Jul 4, 2024
Hello! I've received email from IRCC to provide CSQ for my parents from MIFI. I have a quick question regarding the new A0546GF form when applying for CSQ ... Was it asking to provide the birth certificate of the sponsered person (which means my parents) in section 6 of the necessary document list? Thank you in advance!

pedropil

Dec 2, 2015
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Case Processing Centre - Mississauga, Ontario
App. Filed.......
16-05-2016
AOR Received.
09-06-2016
Med's Request
18-04-2017
Med's Done....
18-05-2017
Interview........
06-07-2017
LANDED..........
06-07-2017
Guys,

After complying the biometrics, police certificate and medical exam, What's next? how long will it take for the decision?

Thank you

Jay416905

Apr 11, 2022
Hi there, for IMM5406 pdf form, do we need to validate and generate barcode? While filling the form, if there is a mistake I am getting the warning when I hit validate, but when all the info is filled out, nothing happens. Please advise.

maple_leaf987

Jun 11, 2024
I have two questions regarding form IMM5768:

- For question 14, I need to provide the employment history and the gross income/benefits for the three consecutive tax years. I will include a line item from January to December for each tax year to match the notice of assessment. For Jan 2024 until Present, what should I insert as Gross income? Should it be the gross income for the year or for Jan to July since it is until "present"

- For Question 3A. "Number of persons included in box#3 of the Generic Application Form for Canada (IMM 0008)". I am sponsoring only my mother and I am single, so the family size is 2. If I insert the number from box #3 in IMM0008 in Question 3A, this makes the total in question 7 "total number of persons for the purpose of determining your minimum necessary income" as 3, since myself is included already in Question 1. What should I do?

navsingh01

Aug 1, 2014
Interest submitted: 2020
Invitation received: October 16, 2023
Sponsoring: Mother
Application submitted: December 7, 2023
Additional Information Request: March 20th 2024
Additional Docs Submitted: April 10th 2024
AOR received: Not Yet
Processing Office:
Biometrics requested:
July 5th 2024
Medical requested:
Pre Approval letter:
PCC requested:
Sponsorship Approval received:
Medical performed:

Update, biometric request received today, July 5th.

indbangalore

Star Member
Apr 29, 2013
Hi there, for IMM5406 pdf form, do we need to validate and generate barcode? While filling the form, if there is a mistake I am getting the warning when I hit validate, but when all the info is filled out, nothing happens. Please advise.
yes Just fill the document validate . once validated I didnt have any barcode. I submitted the form by email