+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OOPNP/OINP nominated and ITA/AoR received - Let us connect here for further step

m.p.s.r

Star Member
Jan 20, 2016
Hello friends,

Section 7.2 in app guide states the following: If your CRS score falls below 400 after you have already been nominated, but before you apply for Permanent Residence, you must inform OINP of the change in your CRS score, at which point OINP will withdraw your nomination. Note that failure to contact OINP if your CRS score falls below 400 will result in a refusal of your Application for Permanent Residence by CIC.

My score will drop below 400 Nov 2016 unless I get CLB10 in IELTS before that and upgrade my EE profile. I got OINP AOR April 8, 2016.

Tentative timelines look like: Nomination and ITA - July 8, 2016
eAPR and AOR - Sep 8, 2016

Am I good after eAPR/AOR even if my CRS drops below 400 w.r.t OINP?

Is there any reason OINP will get delayed so much that I won't get a nomination until Sep 2016 end? That would be 6 months post AOR:(

Sorry if I am thinking too loud:)

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
m.p.s.r said:
Hello friends,

Section 7.2 in app guide states the following: If your CRS score falls below 400 after you have already been nominated, but before you apply for Permanent Residence, you must inform OINP of the change in your CRS score, at which point OINP will withdraw your nomination. Note that failure to contact OINP if your CRS score falls below 400 will result in a refusal of your Application for Permanent Residence by CIC.

My score will drop below 400 Nov 2016 unless I get CLB10 in IELTS before that and upgrade my EE profile. I got OINP AOR April 8, 2016.

Tentative timelines look like: Nomination and ITA - July 8, 2016
eAPR and AOR - Sep 8, 2016

Am I good after eAPR/AOR even if my CRS drops below 400 w.r.t OINP?

Is there any reason OINP will get delayed so much that I won't get a nomination until Sep 2016 end? That would be 6 months post AOR:(

Sorry if I am thinking too loud:)
the answer is right up there. i.e after ITA acceptance, it all up to CIC assessment, nothing else.

MDoha

Star Member
Oct 17, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/09/2015
Doc's Request.
01/02/16
Nomination.....
20/04/16
My IELTS will expire next September , and I already received ITA, I don't think I will GET PPR before it, so do I need to pass again another exam ?

khoi_ke_hoonxa

Star Member
Jun 10, 2015
MDoha said:
My IELTS will expire next September , and I already received ITA, I don't think I will GET PPR before it, so do I need to pass again another exam ?
Really? I have been thinking that if my IELTS are valid on the day I file my eAPR, I am fine.

Since you have an ITA, you will be applying soon! - and so you should not have a problem. Never did I know that you have to have a valid IELTS throughout the entire post-ITA process!

PiyushAgrawal06121985

Oct 20, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2015
Nomination.....
10-02-2016
AOR Received.
14-03-2016
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
20-02-2016
khoi_ke_hoonxa said:
Really? I have been thinking that if my IELTS are valid on the day I file my eAPR, I am fine.

Since you have an ITA, you will be applying soon! - and so you should not have a problem. Never did I know that you have to have a valid IELTS throughout the entire post-ITA process!
Your IELTS should be valid on the date you submit your e-Apr. After that it is alright if the IELTS expires. Though if it does expire and your application is not final, you might want to order your GCMS and check if language (IELTS) is met.

If it is then you do not need to worry, if not then maybe you want to retake the IELTS and provide the updated score to IRCC.

$iv@

Nov 17, 2015
Hi All,

Can you pls assist what to mention in question in Schedule 4, i got a request as show i below.

"Schedule 4 - Prov Nominees: A newly completed Schedule 4 Economic Classes – Provincial
Nominees form
Please upload these documents to your MyCIC account by 2016/05/17.
Please note:
The above information/documents must be received within 7 days from the date of this
correspondence. If this deadline is not met, your application will be assessed based on the information
that was provided with your application and your application could be refused.
If the documents are not already in English or French, all documents must be accompanied by English or
French translations by certified translators. When original documents are requested, you must upload the
original documents to MyCIC. We do not accept copies signed by notaries.
For more information on permanent residence in Canada, please visit our web site at:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/apply.asp.
Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada. "

Q 1. Which Provincial Government Has Nominated You?

I got nominated under OINP. I am confused whether to mention

a) Ontario
Or, b) Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) .

Q 2. After filling the form, Do i need to take print, then Sign the document, scan and upload or
Just enter my name in the signature box and upload.

Please experts need your valuable advise.

Thanks,

MOBEENSAQ

Star Member
Dec 2, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-02-2016
Med's Done....
05-01-2016
Passport Req..
03-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-06-2016
MY BACKGROUND CHECK CHANGED TO IN PROGRESS TODAY. I HAVE NOT SUBMITTED RPRF WITH MY E-APR. WHAT CAN IT BE? BACKGROUND IN PROGRESS WITHOUT ANY RPRF SUBMISSION REQUEST?

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
$iv@ said:
Hi All,

Can you pls assist what to mention in question in Schedule 4, i got a request as show i below.

"Schedule 4 - Prov Nominees: A newly completed Schedule 4 Economic Classes – Provincial
Nominees form
Please upload these documents to your MyCIC account by 2016/05/17.
Please note:
The above information/documents must be received within 7 days from the date of this
correspondence. If this deadline is not met, your application will be assessed based on the information
that was provided with your application and your application could be refused.
If the documents are not already in English or French, all documents must be accompanied by English or
French translations by certified translators. When original documents are requested, you must upload the
original documents to MyCIC. We do not accept copies signed by notaries.
For more information on permanent residence in Canada, please visit our web site at:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/apply.asp.
Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada. "

Q 1. Which Provincial Government Has Nominated You?

I got nominated under OINP. I am confused whether to mention

a) Ontario
Or, b) Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) .

Ontario Ministry of Citizenship, Immigration and International Trade

Q 2. After filling the form, Do i need to take print, then Sign the document, scan and upload or
Just enter my name in the signature box and upload.

Please experts need your valuable advise.

Thanks,

alee667

Star Member
Jul 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-07-2015
Doc's Request.
04-12-2015
Nomination.....
22-12-2015
AOR Received.
26-01-2016
Med's Done....
Passed 28-01-2016
Passport Req..
22-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
22-07-2016
LANDED..........
13-01-2017
MOBEENSAQ said:
MY BACKGROUND CHECK CHANGED TO IN PROGRESS TODAY. I HAVE NOT SUBMITTED RPRF WITH MY E-APR. WHAT CAN IT BE? BACKGROUND IN PROGRESS WITHOUT ANY RPRF SUBMISSION REQUEST?
AOR on 26th Jan and paid RPRF upfront. Background check "Not needed at this time" still. Let's when it changes to "In progress"

Skhanna

Star Member
Feb 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This thread has become so quiet. OINP has to gear up to keep hopes alive....

susu1250

May 2, 2016
hey guys,

I want to understand what really is AOR email or what it looks like.

I got a message saying CIC CONFIRMS MY application for PR in Canada was received by CIC viz mycic account on may 11.

is that the one?

Please advise. thanks a lot!

Faithope

Star Member
Mar 21, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

I submitted my application for OINP on the 06th January 2016. Since then I have not heard back from them.

Ques 1) In March my fixed deposit matured and I made a new one with the same amount. Do I need to resubmited the POF documents? or what shall I do?

Ques 2) My Spouse's passport number is changed as the passport got renewed so How do I supply the documents again?

Will they return my application, please suggest something by your experience.

Thank you so much.