+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OOPNP/OINP nominated and ITA/AoR received - Let us connect here for further step

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
Faithope said:
Hi,

I submitted my application for OINP on the 06th January 2016. Since then I have not heard back from them.

Ques 1) In March my fixed deposit matured and I made a new one with the same amount. Do I need to resubmited the POF documents? or what shall I do?

Ques 2) My Spouse's passport number is changed as the passport got renewed so How do I supply the documents again?

Will they return my application, please suggest something by your experience.

Thank you so much.
1. No need, unless and until OINP asks for updated POF.

2. You can wait to receive AOR. Once you receive AOR, update your Express Entry profile and send bio pages of your spouse's passport to OINP via email - mention your File Number, EE Profile Number, Job Seeker Validation Code. No they will not return your application, so do not update your spouse's new passport number in the profile till you get AOR.

alee667

Star Member
Jul 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-07-2015
Doc's Request.
04-12-2015
Nomination.....
22-12-2015
AOR Received.
26-01-2016
Med's Done....
Passed 28-01-2016
Passport Req..
22-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
22-07-2016
LANDED..........
13-01-2017
How much time CIC provide for Passport Submission after PPR?
Generally how much time Local Visa office take for passport stamping?

kora

Star Member
Apr 11, 2015
Cofca said:
Hi guys,

I have some questions...

After you received OINP nomination and accepted it, I bet you received a letter from CIC acknowledging your acceptance and informing you that you have been awarded 600 points. At that point when you received the letter, did your profile show the 600 points or did it take some time before it was updated with the 600 points??

After a long wait; being nominated on 1st April and accepting the nomination on 21st May, I got the letter that the 600 points have been awarded. However, my profile remains as it was... no show of the 600 points... see scanshot below;

Application/profile status: Open
Province/Territory Nomination: Received
Job Bank Registration: Accepted
Review of Minimum Entry Criteria: Met
ITA Status: No invitation at this time
Can we submit application without PCC ? Will add pcc later once get hard copy.

andy_J

Star Member
Nov 2, 2015
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
01-04-2016
AOR Received.
16-05-2016
Med's Request
Upfront Medical
Med's Done....
16-04-2016
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
15-06-2016
How much time CIC will take to give AOR after electronic application submission?

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
andy_J said:
How much time CIC will take to give AOR after electronic application submission?
Almost immediately or within 24hrs. (max) post payment and submission.

andy_J

Star Member
Nov 2, 2015
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
01-04-2016
AOR Received.
16-05-2016
Med's Request
Upfront Medical
Med's Done....
16-04-2016
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
15-06-2016
Got AOR from CIC, now i am having trouble with my consultant that whenever i asked them to check the status then they will check so atleast i should know the timelines or the estimated time when CIC will take their next step

One question.

After getting the AOR when should I expect the next request for Schedule A and other forms?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
kora said:
Can we submit application without PCC ? Will add pcc later once get hard copy.
Not recommended. Unless it is a FBI PCC and you have already applied for it and have the receipt, I don't suggest submitting an application without the PCC. It is up to the officer to decide whether to process your application or reject it - don't be in a hurry and give them a chance to reject your application.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
andy_J said:
Got AOR from CIC, now i am having trouble with my consultant that whenever i asked them to check the status then they will check so atleast i should know the timelines or the estimated time when CIC will take their next step

One question.

After getting the AOR when should I expect the next request for Schedule A and other forms?
There's no definite timeline. However, generally, medicals are set to "Passed" within a week. Not everyone gets a Schedule A request. Schedule A request is for people who have missed something in their personal/travel history section or for people who have answered "Yes" to one of the statutory questions.

If you are a provincial nominee, you would get a Schedule 4 request. You need to fill the form, print it, sign it and then upload it back in the appropriate placeholder. You might get this within a month; Again, there is no definite timeline here - depends on your case and the officer handling it.

Good luck and all the very best!

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
alee667 said:
How much time CIC provide for Passport Submission after PPR?
Generally how much time Local Visa office take for passport stamping?
Depends on the VO. NDVO, for instance, would stamp the PP and send it back in around 2 - 3 weeks time after they receive the PP. There is no "standard" processing time.

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
rajkamalmohanram said:
Have you got your nomination yet?
No Buddy...i am afraid not. Last i emailed them on 20th April but they didn't reply that too, so yesterday we called again and they played the same old tune, that for our application final decision is still not made, and they will inform us once it's done.

It's been 7+ months for us now.

Don't know what to do next.

andy_J

Star Member
Nov 2, 2015
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
01-04-2016
AOR Received.
16-05-2016
Med's Request
Upfront Medical
Med's Done....
16-04-2016
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
15-06-2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
There's no definite timeline. However, generally, medicals are set to "Passed" within a week. Not everyone gets a Schedule A request. Schedule A request is for people who have missed something in their personal/travel history section or for people who have answered "Yes" to one of the statutory questions.

If you are a provincial nominee, you would get a Schedule 4 request. You need to fill the form, print it, sign it and then upload it back in the appropriate placeholder. You might get this within a month; Again, there is no definite timeline here - depends on your case and the officer handling it.

Good luck and all the very best!
Thanks Raj,

I have submitted the complete application with medical and PCC.. just need one more clearification that whether to answer yes or no in one of the statutory question that states whether i have been refused admission to, or order to leave, canada or any other country.

I applied for US visit visa andthey rejected it so should I put Yes or No to the above question?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
andy_J said:
Thanks Raj,

I have submitted the complete application with medical and PCC.. just need one more clearification that whether to answer yes or no in one of the statutory question that states whether i have been refused admission to, or order to leave, canada or any other country.

I applied for US visit visa andthey rejected it so should I put Yes or No to the above question?
Requires scrutiny. If you only have been refused a visitor visa :

Have you ever been refused refugee status, an immigrant or permanent resident visa (including a Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ) or application to the Provincial Nominee Program) or visitor or temporary resident visa, to Canada or any other country? - YES

been refused admission to, or ordered to leave, Canada or any other country? NO

Be sure to write a LOE and explain the details about your rejection.

Please note that they are very, very strict about these questions. Answer them with care.

The above answers are only my opinion. @Asivad - Could you kindly advise?

andy_J

Star Member
Nov 2, 2015
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
01-04-2016
AOR Received.
16-05-2016
Med's Request
Upfront Medical
Med's Done....
16-04-2016
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
15-06-2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
Requires scrutiny. If you only have been refused a visitor visa :

Have you ever been refused refugee status, an immigrant or permanent resident visa (including a Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ) or application to the Provincial Nominee Program) or visitor or temporary resident visa, to Canada or any other country? - YES

been refused admission to, or ordered to leave, Canada or any other country? NO

Be sure to write a LOE and explain the details about your rejection.

Please note that they are very, very strict about these questions. Answer them with care.

The above answers are only my opinion. @Asivad - Could you kindly advise?
Make sense Raj, i dont remember the rejection reason, so what should i explain? Can I just write that I have applied for US visit visa in 2014 and it got rejected.?