+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OOPNP/OINP nominated and ITA/AoR received - Let us connect here for further step

audrey888

Aug 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello guys
Can somebody share the link of the spreadsheet for OINP nominees with e-APRs
Thanks!

VaibhavN

Star Member
Aug 26, 2015
singhyogeshkumar said:
Both the forms are correct. I printed the filled form, signed and shared the scanned copy.
Thanks Yogesh, I filled the forms with pen and signed and scanned, I hope that is fine.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
VaibhavN said:
Thanks Yogesh, I filled the forms with pen and signed and scanned, I hope that is fine.
People usually fill the form electronically, print it, sign it and then upload it back. I believe you can fill it manually as well! No problem!

Cofca

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2016
AOR Received.
23-06-2016
singhyogeshkumar said:
Visit Nov and Dec AOR spreadsheet to get an idea.

November: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1SDdkSfcgmxLqg_g6tEBWRJMElm_yQsjw4bMLujVCIGs/edit?pli=1#gid=83743221
December: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/139EvQiP16dbn5DWwL0iOF1oFgKP8fO1IzxY4i6alMSU/edit?hl=en#gid=1941549803
Hi singhyogeshkumar...

I was nominated today and in all likelihood, I will crossing over to this side... Please let me know what documents I am required to have in order to apply to CIC after receiving ITA...

Thanks,

ppahuja

Apr 29, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Cofca said:
Hi singhyogeshkumar...

I was nominated today and in all likelihood, I will crossing over to this side... Please let me know what documents I am required to have in order to apply to CIC after receiving ITA...

Thanks,
Hey Cofca - Refer below links for post ITA steps:

Required documents post ITA

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp

What not to do (Reasons for Rejection)

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/reasons-for-rejection-t306713.0.html

Medical Examination

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/medical/medexams-perm.asp

Schedule 4A
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/need-urgent-help-on-filling-schedule-4a-provincial-nominees-t287895.0.html;msg4885792#msg4885792

Hope this helps.
Good Luck!!

Cofca

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2016
AOR Received.
23-06-2016
ppahuja said:
Thanks Sign,

Questions:
-Do you think I need to do an upfront medical examination (i.e. before submitting the online application)?
-Do they need me to submit proof of funds at the time I submit my application?

I have some issues at the moment;
1. My two kids (who are Americans) are currently in my home country. I am in USA. If I do a medical examination here in the US and have my kids do one in my home country, do you think it's gonna bring some issues?
2. My current passport (the passport I used with OINP) is full - all pages stamped. I already applied for another passport, may get it next week. Do you think it's gonna slow things down?
3. We are having issues in my marriage and my wife may not be coming with me. I wanna get her out but leave the kids in my application. Is this possible and if I do pull her out, will it slow things down?

singhyogeshkumar

Apr 30, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
19-02-2016
AOR Received.
08-03-2016
Med's Done....
07-03-2016
Cofca said:
Thanks Sign,

Questions:
-Do you think I need to do an upfront medical examination (i.e. before submitting the online application)? Yes of-course. For all the applicants including minors.
-Do they need me to submit proof of funds at the time I submit my application? Certificate of funds from bank is mendatory

Post your ITA, you need to fill an online application (just like you created EE profile). based on this application they will create a checklist for PA, spouse and all dependents. Follow that checklist for all the document requirements. You may visit this for documents required: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp. In addition to this also follow Reasons for rejection forum. (link shared above by ppahuja)

I have some issues at the moment;

1. My two kids (who are Americans) are currently in my home country. I am in USA. If I do a medical examination here in the US and have my kids do one in my home country, do you think it's gonna bring some issues? No issues
2. My current passport (the passport I used with OINP) is full - all pages stamped. I already applied for another passport, may get it next week. Do you think it's gonna slow things down? Nope. Just attach a letter of explanation mentioning both the passport details.
3. We are having issues in my marriage and my wife may not be coming with me. I wanna get her out but leave the kids in my application. Is this possible and if I do pull her out, will it slow things down? You have to include everyone in your application, Even if they are not accompanying you.

Cofca

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2016
AOR Received.
23-06-2016
Thanks Sign, Much Appreciated!!!!

When you say I have to include everyone even if they won't accompany me, what about at the point of PPR?; my wife may decide not give me her passport... That's what I am worried about? It may slow things at that point...

Also, just clarify my understanding; My IELTS score expires on 20 Sept 2014. My understanding is that, it doesn't matter as long as I will have applied/submitted my application before that date. I mean, the score doesn't have to be valid throughout; until I receive the Visa.

Many thanks Sign, you are so helpful...

mohithanda88

Mar 12, 2016
Hi,

query related to e-APR

I have worked in two different locations with the same company.
- From 2013 - 2015 --> I have worked in Mumbai with comapny ABC
- From 2015 - Present --> I am working in Gurgaon with company ABC

This split is also mentioned in personal history section, where i need to mention details of last 10 years.

However, in work history section, i have mentioned my current stint in company ABC from 2013 till present with current location as Gurgaon. I am not sure if this is the correct way of inputting work history. Do I need to split of my work experience into 2 records, one for Mumbai and another for Gurgaon?

Also, after coming to Gurgaon, I was promoted from Level X to Level Y. Do I need to show this split in my work experience.?

singhyogeshkumar

Apr 30, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
19-02-2016
AOR Received.
08-03-2016
Med's Done....
07-03-2016
mohithanda88 said:
Hi,

query related to e-APR

I have worked in two different locations with the same company.
- From 2013 - 2015 --> I have worked in Mumbai with comapny ABC
- From 2015 - Present --> I am working in Gurgaon with company ABC

This split is also mentioned in personal history section, where i need to mention details of last 10 years.

However, in work history section, i have mentioned my current stint in company ABC from 2013 till present with current location as Gurgaon. I am not sure if this is the correct way of inputting work history. Do I need to split of my work experience into 2 records, one for Mumbai and another for Gurgaon?

Also, after coming to Gurgaon, I was promoted from Level X to Level Y. Do I need to show this split in my work experience.?
I think it would be better to mention both the roles (with time duration) separately in the same letter.

I am also working in the same company (same location) for last 9 years. My designation changed once during this period. Although i have shared only one letter with all the details as per IRCC guidelines, my letter clearly mentions both the titles, time periods and roles/responsibilities separately for each designation. All other details like permanent job, current salary, no of hours etc are also mentioned but not separately for each designation.

Additionally, i also supported my application with appointment letter, confirmation letter, promotion letter, 6 month salary slip, 6 month bank statement where salary is getting credited.

Its up to us to prove our employment history and sending additional documents will definitely help.

mohithanda88

Mar 12, 2016
singhyogeshkumar said:
I think it would be better to mention both the roles (with time duration) separately in the same letter.

I am also working in the same company (same location) for last 9 years. My designation changed once during this period. Although i have shared only one letter with all the details as per IRCC guidelines, my letter clearly mentions both the titles, time periods and roles/responsibilities separately for each designation. All other details like permanent job, current salary, no of hours etc are also mentioned but not separately for each designation.

Additionally, i also supported my application with appointment letter, confirmation letter, promotion letter, 6 month salary slip, 6 month bank statement where salary is getting credited.

Its up to us to prove our employment history and sending additional documents will definitely help.

Hi,

Thank you for your quick response.

One more question, do i split up my work experience in Work history section while filling the e-APR?

1. From June 2013 to February 2015 - I was in Mumbai at Level X
2. From February 2015 to December 2015 - I was in Gurgaon at SAME level X
3. From December 2015 to present - I am in Gurgaon and promoted from level X to level Y.

How should i mention in Work History Section?

singhyogeshkumar

Apr 30, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
19-02-2016
AOR Received.
08-03-2016
Med's Done....
07-03-2016
mohithanda88 said:
Hi,

Thank you for your quick response.

One more question, do i split up my work experience in Work history section while filling the e-APR?

1. From June 2013 to February 2015 - I was in Mumbai at Level X
2. From February 2015 to December 2015 - I was in Gurgaon at SAME level X
3. From December 2015 to present - I am in Gurgaon and promoted from level X to level Y.

How should i mention in Work History Section?
Two different entries for two levels. And accordingly the employment letter.

Ranjo

Apr 2, 2016
Hello,when receives an ITA i understand one must include all dependents. However, my wife and i are having marital issues and i would like to exclude her. Am i allowed to exclude her at the PPR?

Ranjo

Apr 2, 2016
singhyogeshkumar said:

Hi,
I am aware i can't exclude my spouse at the point where i receive ITA. But can i exclude my spouse at PPR? we are having a falling out. When is the right time to exclude them? TIA