+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OOPNP/OINP nominated and ITA/AoR received - Let us connect here for further step

PiyushAgrawal06121985

Oct 20, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2015
Nomination.....
10-02-2016
AOR Received.
14-03-2016
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
20-02-2016
singhyogeshkumar said:
Guys approx how many employers get a verification call from IRCC? A sizeable number or its rare.

Anyone from seniors and PPR candidates...
Pretty relevant question. Can anyone help?

This is especially true since a vast majority do not have their employment reference letters on the company letterhead

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
PiyushAgrawal06121985 said:
Pretty relevant question. Can anyone help?

This is especially true since a vast majority do not have their employment reference letters on the company letterhead
Well, I have heard very few cases of this. The % of applicants whose employers get these calls, AFAIK, is almost negligible.

singhyogeshkumar

Apr 30, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
19-02-2016
AOR Received.
08-03-2016
Med's Done....
07-03-2016
Hello Everyone,

Sharing link of the PPR spreadsheet for candidates who have received AOR from CIC (Not from Provinces). It gives a fair idea of the time taken for PPR.

Kindly update the sheet with your details:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1evB0ittpJtFZqJzJNzNr4oxr5dIGBafcC1_mlXko4hw/edit#gid=0

Aspirant2506

Star Member
Sep 22, 2014
singhyogeshkumar said:
PSK PCC is the most authentic and acceptable document. Its bereft of address or timeline. It only says that the xyz person with passport no xxx does not have any criminal case and good to go to any country including canada. It doesn't mention anything about ur past addresses.

Visit passport website and take an appointment at your PSK. Take required documents with u. They will give u PCC the same day. Refer passport website for complete process. Its very systematic and super fast.

Good luck.
Hi Yogesh,

As advised, i have applied for PCC from PSK(@present address) and booked an appointment. Still i have a confusion on the PCC when i go through the below info at CIC website.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For residents of Punjab: You can apply to your local Senior Superintendent of Police, or the senior ranking police official at the police station in your District.

For residents of other states: You can apply at your local District Police Station.

For residents of Delhi: You can apply at your local District Police Station or online on the Delhi Police website or on the Passport India website. The Web site will list what information and documents you need. If you apply online, your certificate will be returned to you electronically.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My permanent address is in Punjab - So should i follow the info mentioned above for Punjab?

My present address is not in Delhi - As mentioned above only residents of Delhi can apply for PCC from Passport India website, still should i get the PCC from PSK ?

Just got confused , please advise !!

singhyogeshkumar

Apr 30, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
19-02-2016
AOR Received.
08-03-2016
Med's Done....
07-03-2016
Aspirant2506 said:
Hi Yogesh,

As advised, i have applied for PCC from PSK(@present address) and booked an appointment. Still i have a confusion on the PCC when i go through the below info at CIC website.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For residents of Punjab: You can apply to your local Senior Superintendent of Police, or the senior ranking police official at the police station in your District.

For residents of other states: You can apply at your local District Police Station.

For residents of Delhi: You can apply at your local District Police Station or online on the Delhi Police website or on the Passport India website. The Web site will list what information and documents you need. If you apply online, your certificate will be returned to you electronically.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My permanent address is in Punjab - So should i follow the info mentioned above for Punjab?

My present address is not in Delhi - As mentioned above only residents of Delhi can apply for PCC from Passport India website, still should i get the PCC from PSK ?

If you have lived in Punjab all your life, you can get it from SSP office. SSP office can give you a PCC only for a particular district/region. If you have lived in multiple districts/Cities within Punjab thn you have to get a PCC from all SSP offices covering all the districts you have lived till date. Additionnaly, if you have lived in any other state for more thn 6 months, thn also you have to get PCC from all SSP offices of various districts.

To overcome this difficulty of getting PCC issued from different SSP offices you can get it done from PSK. I don't think that only Delhi residents can get it from PSK. AFAIK, any Indian citizen living anywhere in India can get a PCC from PSK.

Raj and ppahuja can through light here.

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
Aspirant2506 said:
Hi Yogesh,

Ignore this and wait for your PCC from PSK.

singhyogeshkumar

Apr 30, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
19-02-2016
AOR Received.
08-03-2016
Med's Done....
07-03-2016
Hi Guys,

I just realised that I have not submitted my OINP nomination letter in my PR application. It's because the document was not asked in the check-list generated after filling my details.

I have cleared medicals, BG check status has changed to Not required at this time, Schedule 4 was also submitted after thr request.

Do you feel that i have committed a big mistake. Should i raise CSE immediately.

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
singhyogeshkumar said:
Hi Guys,

I just realised that I have not submitted my OINP nomination letter in my PR application. It's because the document was not asked in the check-list generated after filling my details.

I have cleared medicals, BG check status has changed to Not required at this time, Schedule 4 was also submitted after thr request.

Do you feel that i have committed a big mistake. Should i raise CSE immediately.
No harm in doing that.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
singhyogeshkumar said:
Hi Guys,

Nomination letter need not be submitted along with your PR application.

singhyogeshkumar

Apr 30, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
19-02-2016
AOR Received.
08-03-2016
Med's Done....
07-03-2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
Nomination letter need not be submitted along with your PR application.
Thanks Raj

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Aspirant2506 said:
Hi Yogesh,

As already advised, don't complicate things. Get a PCC from PSK and you are good to go!

Aspirant2506

Star Member
Sep 22, 2014
rajkamalmohanram said:
As already advised, don't complicate things. Get a PCC from PSK and you are good to go!
Don't want to go into these details :-\ but still when i read on website, wanted to clarify.

Thanks for your advise. :)