+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OOPNP/OINP nominated and ITA/AoR received - Let us connect here for further step

RSS2015

Star Member
Oct 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
singhyogeshkumar said:
Hi Guys,

I just realised that I have not submitted my OINP nomination letter in my PR application. It's because the document was not asked in the check-list generated after filling my details.

I have cleared medicals, BG check status has changed to Not required at this time, Schedule 4 was also submitted after thr request.

Do you feel that i have committed a big mistake. Should i raise CSE immediately.
I did not submit either as you get invitation only basis nomination and your updated score, I don't think even CSE is needed.

RSS2015

Star Member
Oct 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys - Has anyone heard about any more applicants who received PPR, I seems to be pretty silent lately.

singhyogeshkumar

Apr 30, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
19-02-2016
AOR Received.
08-03-2016
Med's Done....
07-03-2016
RSS2015 said:
Guys - Has anyone heard about any more applicants who received PPR, I seems to be pretty silent lately.
Visit Nov and Dec AOR spreadsheet to get an idea.

November: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1SDdkSfcgmxLqg_g6tEBWRJMElm_yQsjw4bMLujVCIGs/edit?pli=1#gid=83743221
December: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/139EvQiP16dbn5DWwL0iOF1oFgKP8fO1IzxY4i6alMSU/edit?hl=en#gid=1941549803

KNinja

Star Member
Sep 23, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-09-2015
Doc's Request.
OINP Nomination 09-02-2016 EAPR- 04-04-2016 Additonal Doc Request- 05-04-2016 Schedule 4 Submitted- 06-04-2016 Medical Passed- 06-04-2016
Nomination.....
09-02-2016
AOR Received.
04-04-2016
Passport Req..
21-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
24-09-2016
Dear All
I just wanted to know if we are supposed to upload our Birth Certificate at the time of EApr as its not expressly mentioned in the Checklist given in cic account and if yes would that be a problem if the address of parents mentioned on the Birth Cert varies with address of your Pcc?

Thanx in advance

RSS2015

Star Member
Oct 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
KNinja said:
Dear All
I just wanted to know if we are supposed to upload our Birth Certificate at the time of EApr as its not expressly mentioned in the Checklist given in cic account and if yes would that be a problem if the address of parents mentioned on the Birth Cert varies with address of your Pcc?

Thanx in advance
No they do not need your birth certificate and so any address on it wouldn't matter either

PiyushAgrawal06121985

Oct 20, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2015
Nomination.....
10-02-2016
AOR Received.
14-03-2016
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
20-02-2016
KNinja said:
Dear All

Thanx in advance
Birth certificate is not required for yourself. However, if it is for any dependent children please upload the birth certificate.

VaibhavN

Star Member
Aug 26, 2015
Hi Raj and Yogesh,
Could you please check links for schedule 4 form and also for release of information to designated individual- IMM 5475?

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm0008_4e.pdf
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5475E.pdf

I got additional document request today and need to submit these two, also do I need to sign the forms then scan and upload? They asked original signatures so scanned ones are considered originals?

VaibhavN

Star Member
Aug 26, 2015
VaibhavN said:
Hi Raj and Yogesh,
Could you please check links for schedule 4 form and also for release of information to designated individual- IMM 5475?

I got additional document request today and need to submit these two, also do I need to sign the forms then scan and upload? They asked original signatures so scanned ones are considered originals?
Anyone else can also help who knows about it, thanks.

RSS2015

Star Member
Oct 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VaibhavN said:
Anyone else can also help who knows about it, thanks.
Schedule 4 is okay, same form that I filled too. IMM5475 seems to be used if you selected a designate, seems to be the right one.

singhyogeshkumar

Apr 30, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
19-02-2016
AOR Received.
08-03-2016
Med's Done....
07-03-2016
VaibhavN said:
Hi Raj and Yogesh,

Both the forms are correct. I printed the filled form, signed and shared the scanned copy.

Aspirant2506

Star Member
Sep 22, 2014
singhyogeshkumar said:
If you have lived in Punjab all your life, you can get it from SSP office. SSP office can give you a PCC only for a particular district/region. If you have lived in multiple districts/Cities within Punjab thn you have to get a PCC from all SSP offices covering all the districts you have lived till date. Additionnaly, if you have lived in any other state for more thn 6 months, thn also you have to get PCC from all SSP offices of various districts.

To overcome this difficulty of getting PCC issued from different SSP offices you can get it done from PSK. I don't think that only Delhi residents can get it from PSK. AFAIK, any Indian citizen living anywhere in India can get a PCC from PSK.

Raj and ppahuja can through light here.
Thanks for the detailed explanation, that helps clearing some doubts and confusions.

Yesterday I got PCC from PSK at my present address (Easy and a smooth process), hope this serves the purpose :)

siddhartha_gautama

Star Member
Sep 27, 2015
For this reason of rejection after ITA:
"a. Specific for India: only states one address but applicant has stayed in at least 2 or more addresses not covered in the PCC."

Did all applicants (who had above issue in their PCC) faced rejection ? Or it was one of case ?

I have got PCC from local district police station of area where I am staying since June'2007 (less than 10 years). This mentioned only one (current) address.
I have also taken PCC from PSK. This PCC does not show any address.

Will I face rejection for sure ?

Aspirant2506

Star Member
Sep 22, 2014
siddhartha_gautama said:
For this reason of rejection after ITA:
"a. Specific for India: only states one address but applicant has stayed in at least 2 or more addresses not covered in the PCC."

Did all applicants (who had above issue in their PCC) faced rejection ? Or it was one of case ?
I know one of the case where there was rejection because of same reason, It seems one address on PCC will certainly create problem for applicants who have stayed on more than one location.

I have got PCC from local district police station of area where I am staying since June'2007 (less than 10 years). This mentioned only one (current) address.
I have also taken PCC from PSK. This PCC does not show any address. As suggested by other members on the forum, its best to go ahead with PCC from PSK as its not address specific, which actually makes sense in our case.

Will I face rejection for sure ?