+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OOPNP/OINP nominated and ITA/AoR received - Let us connect here for further step

singhyogeshkumar

Apr 30, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
19-02-2016
AOR Received.
08-03-2016
Med's Done....
07-03-2016
singhyogeshkumar said:
Cant comment here. Are u claiming points for her Ielts or Education?

KNinja

Star Member
Sep 23, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-09-2015
Doc's Request.
OINP Nomination 09-02-2016 EAPR- 04-04-2016 Additonal Doc Request- 05-04-2016 Schedule 4 Submitted- 06-04-2016 Medical Passed- 06-04-2016
Nomination.....
09-02-2016
AOR Received.
04-04-2016
Passport Req..
21-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
24-09-2016
Dear All
I have a query regarding Balance Confirmation Certificate:
1.I want to show my Bank funds in Account as well as Fixed Deposits as POF. Is it necessary to get a certificate showing Account as well as FDs balances on a single (page) or should i get issued separate certificate for both the balances. Bank is saying that they have a standard format and they can only issue separate certicate for Fds and Account Balance.
2. I have an FD in my account which automatically got renewed in Dec 2015 but originally it was made a year back. But Balance certificate will show FD start date as Dec 2015 only. What should i do to prove that this Fd is more than a year old?

Thanx in advance

Fly2Can

Star Member
Apr 3, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
KNinja said:
Dear All
I have a query regarding Balance Confirmation Certificate:
1.I want to show my Bank funds in Account as well as Fixed Deposits as POF. Is it necessary to get a certificate showing Account as well as FDs balances on a single (page) or should i get issued separate certificate for both the balances. Bank is saying that they have a standard format and they can only issue separate certicate for Fds and Account Balance.

I think bank can issue a certificate showing all the accounts along with the account type, account number and amount on a particular date since opened those are maintained with a particular bank. I hope that will work.

2. I have an FD in my account which automatically got renewed in Dec 2015 but originally it was made a year back. But Balance certificate will show FD start date as Dec 2015 only. What should i do to prove that this Fd is more than a year old?

If I am not wrong after renewal, account number of FD does not change. I think one option is that photocopy of FD can be attested by the bank with stamp and signature by the manager.

Please suggestions are required by the others.

Thanx in advance

Vivian613

Star Member
Oct 21, 2015
Hi everyone,

I don't know if it occurs to any of you. I submitted my application package to CIC this Feb. However, my FBI criminal report is not available until this April and CIC agrees me to submit this separate report on April. Does CIC still look into my application while at the same time it is waiting for my FBI background report? Thank you!

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Vivian613 said:
Hi everyone,

I don't know if it occurs to any of you. I submitted my application package to CIC this Feb. However, my FBI criminal report is not available until this April and CIC agrees me to submit this separate report on April. Does CIC still look into my application while at the same time it is waiting for my FBI background report? Thank you!
I believe they'll look into your file. When its time, they will send you a request on your myCIC account requesting to submit your FBI PCC.

This is only my opinion.

Vivian613

Star Member
Oct 21, 2015
rajkamalmohanram said:
I believe they'll look into your file. When its time, they will send you a request on your myCIC account requesting to submit your FBI PCC.

This is only my opinion.
Thanks for your prompt response. I really hope that they are looking into my file while waiting for the criminal report.

subic85

Star Member
Oct 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-02-2016
Nomination.....
29-01-2016
AOR Received.
16-02-2016
Med's Request
03-02-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
01-03-2017
Hi Guys,

Are we supposed to send all pages from the passport that are stamped or just the first and the last pages?

Regards,
Subodh

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
subic85 said:
Hi Guys,

Are we supposed to send all pages from the passport that are stamped or just the first and the last pages?

Regards,
Subodh
For the primary applicant, you need to send all the pages of your current PP. If your current PP is not at least 2 years old, you need to send all the pages of your previous PP as well.

For dependents, you need to send just the biographic pages of the current PP.

Check this post -->

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/oinp-ee-human-capital-priorities-stream-comprehensive-guide-t396543.0.html;msg4952833#msg4952833

subic85

Star Member
Oct 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-02-2016
Nomination.....
29-01-2016
AOR Received.
16-02-2016
Med's Request
03-02-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
01-03-2017
rajkamalmohanram said:
For the primary applicant, you need to send all the pages of your current PP. If your current PP is not at least 2 years old, you need to send all the pages of your previous PP as well.

For dependents, you need to send just the biographic pages of the current PP.

Check this post -->

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/oinp-ee-human-capital-priorities-stream-comprehensive-guide-t396543.0.html;msg4952833#msg4952833
Hi Raj,

Is this post for OINP or CIC? I have only submitted copies of first and last pages of my and my wife's passport for the application post ITA. I thought thats all they need.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp

Please let me know if I should raise a change or something?

Regards,
Subic

PiyushAgrawal06121985

Oct 20, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2015
Nomination.....
10-02-2016
AOR Received.
14-03-2016
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
20-02-2016
The guide is for OINP (same as the thread) :p

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
subic85 said:
Hi Raj,

Is this post for OINP or CIC? I have only submitted copies of first and last pages of my and my wife's passport for the application post ITA. I thought thats all they need.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp

Please let me know if I should raise a change or something?

Regards,
Subic
Sorry, this is for OINP and not for CIC. I though you were asking it for OINP. If you were asking for CIC, then the biographic pages of the PP will do - no need to submit all pages.

Cofca

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2016
AOR Received.
23-06-2016
Hi Sign,

I am seeking for clarification on medical examinations; please confirm to me it's the 'Upfront Medical exam' that myself, my wife and my two kids must take. And that I cannot submit the application without the medical exam results.

Another question, anyone who would know; Is it possible to have my kids included in my application but not send their passports at the point of PPR (just in case their mother withholds their passports)... or should I just exclude them, get myself to Canada and then work on getting them there once I become a Permanent Resident.

Many thanks,

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Cofca said:
Hi Sign,

I am seeking for clarification on medical examinations; please confirm to me it's the 'Upfront Medical exam' that myself, my wife and my two kids must take. And that I cannot submit the application without the medical exam results.

Yes, your understanding is correct. You need to submit the medical tests for yourself and all the dependents (even if they are not accompanying you) while submitting your PR application.

Another question, anyone who would know; Is it possible to have my kids included in my application but not send their passports at the point of PPR (just in case their mother withholds their passports)... or should I just exclude them, get myself to Canada and then work on getting them there once I become a Permanent Resident.

Yes, you MUST submit the passports for yourself and all accompanying dependents . The only exemption to this is that if you are a citizen of a country that is visa-exempt, you need not submit passports (you would still have to submit passport copies to the Canadian High Commission in your country).

Suggest you to try and add kids to your application as dependents as sponsoring dependents later is (from what I hear) a cumbersome and long process.

Many thanks,