+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OOPNP Application Form

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
akhil5293 said:
I have the same question, if you have the Canadian diploma ??and degree with wes do we still need to get the certified diploma or transcripts in sealed envelop ???

Please advice ?
Well, as far as I know you need "Bachelor's Degree" to be eligible for Ontario and I am not very sure if a "College Diploma and a Bachelor's Degree" are the same.

Now, to answer your question, if it is a Canadian Degree - Then you need certified true copies. If you have a foreign degree, then you need to place only a copy of the ECA report (according to the application guide) but applicants are placing a copy of their degree certificate and the ECA.

Also, new requirements dictate that the ECA report should be sent directly from the issuing organization.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
china.cse said:
Hi,

Recently I have received ontario PT and preparing document list.. while filling up the form, Im in confusion which federal program to pickup whether its FSWP or CEC as per my EE profile Im eligible to both programs.. Currently Im in India and recently moved from Canada..

I'm trying to find what differences are there between two programs in case of document lists.. which would be easy to prepare and submit.. If I choose CEC do I have to still submit India's experience with all employment letters and reference letter from India?

Have one more question regarding settlement of funds, is any one submitted POF from SBI India? what would be the process for approaching the bank? please clarify and thanks in advance!!
I would suggest you to go with CEC. CEC guys have expedited processing time.

jwang2424

Mar 9, 2015
Hi, Engineer needs help for OOPNP application, Please help.

My questions are,
Firstly, Do i need provide reference letters from all previous employers or can I just provide the reference letter releated with the occupation that I identify in my EE profile?

Second, I work as Chemical engineer which is also writen in my application for OOPNP, but I am really confused that, engineers all are regulated occupation in Ontario, so without license of professional engineer from Ontario, is my application going to be approved? Should I write a letter to Ontario to explain that I am working overseas and it is not applicable now to gain a license of professional engineer plus I will not use engineer title after I arrive at Ontario to find a job?

wildemam

Nov 10, 2015
GTA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jwang2424 said:
Hi, Engineer needs help for OOPNP application, Please help.

My questions are,
Firstly, Do i need provide reference letters from all previous employers or can I just provide the reference letter releated with the occupation that I identify in my EE profile?

Second, I work as Chemical engineer which is also writen in my application for OOPNP, but I am really confused that, engineers all are regulated occupation in Ontario, so without license of professional engineer from Ontario, is my application going to be approved? Should I write a letter to Ontario to explain that I am working overseas and it is not applicable now to gain a license of professional engineer plus I will not use engineer title after I arrive at Ontario to find a job?
For your second question, it doesn't matter if you are not yet a professional eng. You will do this later here. That was my case and I got nominated.

nurat

Star Member
Nov 23, 2014
Proof of Funds...

I am the primary applicant, have about 25% of LICO requirement as Fixed Deposits. My wife is included in the application. She has more than 100% of the LICO requirement as Fixed Deposits.

Will it suffice if I give both statements or does it have to be in the primary applicants name?

Please advise..

mrezy

Dec 10, 2015
Hello
I would like to request your input to clarify that if I am eligible for this OONP program

Application submitted for EE on December 9th.

Question: I received provincial interest letter under my CIC accounts on December 11. Should I apply for this OONP program even if
I don't have any work experience in Canada?

My work experience is all from US as I am on H1b for last 6 years.

So far my profile looks like this

Federal Skilled Worker Met
Provincial Nominee Program Not Met
Canadian Experience Class Not Met
Federal Skilled Trades Not Met
Overall Score 435
CRS - Human Capital - Age 110
CRS - Human Capital - Level of Education 120
CRS - Human Capital - First Official Language Proficiency 130
CRS - Human Capital - Second Official Language Proficiency 0
CRS - Human Capital - Canadian Work Experience 0
CRS - Spouse - Level of Education 0
CRS - Spouse - First Official Language Proficiency 0
CRS - Spouse - Canadian Work Experience 0
CRS - Skill Transferability - Education 25
CRS - Skill Transferability - Foreign Work Experience 50

TOTAL : 435.

mrezy

Dec 10, 2015
Hello
I would like to request your input to clarify that if I am eligible for this OONP program

Question: I received provincial interest letter under my CIC accounts on December 11. Should I apply for this OONP program even if

Overall Score 435

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
mrezy said:
Hello

Yes, you can apply.

Overall Score 435

nurat

Star Member
Nov 23, 2014
Guys.. need some advice here..
I am based in Toronto and my bank in India will not give bank statements to someone else unless I sign an authorization letter and send it to someone in India.

What the bank has suggested: Download pdf statements from online banking, email to contact in India. The contact prints it and goes to the bank to get it stamped & signed. The bank has no problem with that.

Anyone done something like that?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
nurat said:
Guys.. need some advice here..
I am based in Toronto and my bank in India will not give bank statements to someone else unless I sign an authorization letter and send it to someone in India.

What the bank has suggested: Download pdf statements from online banking, email to contact in India. The contact prints it and goes to the bank to get it stamped & signed. The bank has no problem with that.

Anyone done something like that?
Well, e-statements are not recommended. Just send an authorization letter to someone in India and have them send them the statements back to you!

AM_008

Oct 22, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
03-12-2015
Passport Req..
12-04-2016
nurat said:
Proof of Funds...

I am the primary applicant, have about 25% of LICO requirement as Fixed Deposits. My wife is included in the application. She has more than 100% of the LICO requirement as Fixed Deposits.

Will it suffice if I give both statements or does it have to be in the primary applicants name?

Please advise..
OINP official answer: “Thank you for your inquiry about the Opportunities Ontario: Provincial Nominee Program. You cannot use someone else's account for the proof of funds. The money has to be in your own account and must indicate your name. If you share a joint account with your spouse or any other party, the account must indicate your name. I hope this has been of some assistance to you.”

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
Hello,

Question about the language test scores: IELTS

should we put the generic IELTS scores or CLB equivalets?