+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OOPNP Application Form

timmituyi

Star Member
May 16, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello All,

Please can my friend use Fixed deposit as POF for submission to OINP.

Also her IELTS expires October 2016....can she use it to submit her application because she already received PT from Ontario. However, in the policy guide it states that the IELTS shouldn't be more than 1year when submitting the application.

Anyone who has applied with his/her IELTS more than a year? Kindly help clarify!

Regards,
T.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
timmituyi said:
Hello All,

Please can my friend use Fixed deposit as POF for submission to OINP.

Yes, she can!

Also her IELTS expires October 2016....can she use it to submit her application because she already received PT from Ontario. However, in the policy guide it states that the IELTS shouldn't be more than 1year when submitting the application.

This is NOT mandatory. The "recommend" that the test results are not more than one year old. This is not an issue, ask her to go ahead and apply.

Anyone who has applied with his/her IELTS more than a year? Kindly help clarify!

Regards,
T.

Neel0526

Jan 13, 2014
Kolkata
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
07-11-2016
AOR Received.
03-12-2016
File Transfer...
20-01-2017
Passport Req..
05-05-2017
VISA ISSUED...
05-11-2017
LANDED..........
05-07-2017
Thanks a bunch Rajkamal

vencentdsouza

Star Member
Aug 6, 2015
Mumbai - India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
4112 / 6221
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CIC 07-11-2016
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
OINP - 29-11-2016
AOR Received.
CIC 08-11-2016
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
DONE 05-11-2016 UPLOADED 09-11-2016 PASSED 17-11-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
AWAITED
VISA ISSUED...
AWAITED
LANDED..........
AWAITED
Hello People,

Need your help !!

I recently sent my application for OINP. I just came across this now "Effective March 16, 2015, Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program will no longer accept incomplete Employer and Nominee applications, and will return them to applicants.

An application may be deemed incomplete if, for example:

the application form is illegible or incomplete (all fields must be completed, and questions that are not applicable should be marked "N/A"),"

In my form i have left questions blank where it was not applicable for instance "Travel history to CANADA" "Occupation and Education Obtained in CANADA (For spouse or common-law partner"

What do you think will happen. will they return it to me as incomplete or they will process it.

Can i send a fresh print out of the form duly filled and signed with an explanation letter ? will they accept it ?

Thanks in Advance.

Time line ---
EE profile created: 17th OCT
PT interest : 24th Oct
Application sent: 20th Nov
Received: 25th Nov

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
vencentdsouza said:
Hello People,

Need your help !!

I recently sent my application for OINP. I just came across this now "Effective March 16, 2015, Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program will no longer accept incomplete Employer and Nominee applications, and will return them to applicants.

An application may be deemed incomplete if, for example:

the application form is illegible or incomplete (all fields must be completed, and questions that are not applicable should be marked "N/A"),"

In my form i have left questions blank where it was not applicable for instance "Travel history to CANADA" "Occupation and Education Obtained in CANADA (For spouse or common-law partner"

What do you think will happen. will they return it to me as incomplete or they will process it.

Can i send a fresh print out of the form duly filled and signed with an explanation letter ? will they accept it ?

Thanks in Advance.

Time line ---
EE profile created: 17th OCT
PT interest : 24th Oct
Application sent: 20th Nov
Received: 25th Nov
Well, I've heard people sending Ontario emails to correct personal information on their profile and some succeeded but if you haven't written N/A in fields not applicable to you, they are most probably going to return your application. Sorry for being the harbinger of bad news!

I've never heard about anyone who have sent a new application before receiving back the package from Ontario.

Udayesh

Star Member
Jul 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Dear all,

Can i use RD certificate ,which is in my wife's name, for proof of funds?

I've lost my birth certificate, what is the next best option for this? Will a affidavit do?

kindly reply

Thanks

sameer_mobin

Aug 17, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
01-Dec-2016
AOR Received.
16-Jan-2017
Med's Request
Upfront-Passed (3-Feb-2017)
Passport Req..
31-07-2017
Dear All,

I received Ontario PT yesterday.I am applying under FSW category.The process is clear to me. However, I need advice on one of the things which is really confusing me:-

My CRS is 440. FSW=74/100 (Including family tie); FSW=69/100 (Excluding family tie).

To prove family tie, I only have following documents:-

- Mother's Birth Certificate (Not Available atall)
- Mother's marriage certificate with father's name mentioned (Available)
- Uncle's (i.e. Mother's brother) Canadian Passport (Available)
- Uncle's marriage certificate with father's name mentioned (Available)
- Uncle's Canadian tax history (Available)
- My birth certificate with name of my mother and her father (available)

My question is:-

-Can I prove the tie on the basis of marriage certificates mentioning a common father?
-What else can I do to prove the relation?

In worst case scenario, if I update my profile and by answering that I do not have relative then my CRS will stay the same but in the background my FSW will come down to 69/100. Can I do this? I mean will the PT still hold true if I update my EE Profile that I do not have a relative.

Please guide/help me.

StAnger

Nov 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Udayesh said:
Dear all,

Can i use RD certificate ,which is in my wife's name, for proof of funds?

I've lost my birth certificate, what is the next best option for this? Will a affidavit do?

kindly reply

Thanks
Thats the best alternate you have. Additionally attach your metric certificate, aadhar card(if your are from india), DL along with affidavit. Just search through the forum as i have came across many people who didnt have birth certificate and they might give you first hand information on what they did.

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
sameer_mobin said:
Dear All,

I received Ontario PT yesterday.I am applying under FSW category.The process is clear to me. However, I need advice on one of the things which is really confusing me:-

My CRS is 440. FSW=74/100 (Including family tie); FSW=69/100 (Excluding family tie).

To prove family tie, I only have following documents:-

- Mother's Birth Certificate (Not Available atall)
- Mother's marriage certificate with father's name mentioned (Available)
- Uncle's (i.e. Mother's brother) Canadian Passport (Available)
- Uncle's marriage certificate with father's name mentioned (Available)
- Uncle's Canadian tax history (Available)
- My birth certificate with name of my mother and her father (available)

My question is:-

-Can I prove the tie on the basis of marriage certificates mentioning a common father?
-What else can I do to prove the relation?

In worst case scenario, if I update my profile and by answering that I do not have relative then my CRS will stay the same but in the background my FSW will come down to 69/100. Can I do this? I mean will the PT still hold true if I update my EE Profile that I do not have a relative.

Please guide/help me.
I'd suggest you to add your mothers HSC certificate mentioning your mothers and your uncle same parent name. Highlight it in the document and it is accepted.
This is what i did in my case.
Rest of all documents are OK to prove family ties.

Udayesh

Star Member
Jul 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
StAnger said:
Thats the best alternate you have. Additionally attach your metric certificate, aadhar card(if your are from india), DL along with affidavit. Just search through the forum as i have came across many people who didnt have birth certificate and they might give you first hand information on what they did.
Thank you for the quick info !

ziffyasif

Star Member
May 3, 2015
Ghaziabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
2174 - Software Game Developer
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-01-2017
Nomination.....
04-12-2016
Hi guys,

I know this question has been asked again and again but just to ensure that my situation is not unique so I am asking few doubts about the settlement funds. If anyone can reiterate I would be very thankful.

I am from India and I received an Ontario nomination application invite on 4-Dec-15 with 410 CRS score and am preparing to apply. My savings accounts had more than enough funds required till the beginning of Oct 2015 but since I was not expecting any nomination and ITA seem to be a distant truth I decided to invest in property because of which my savings balance went down. Although my salary input in the account is good but it will still take around 4-5 months to replenish the required amount (CAD 18260) from 0. My savings account now has 1.8 lac and would get another 1.8 lac in Jan 2016 as salary. I have also withdrawn money from a mutual fund which should add another 1.76 lac to my salary account. I have some funds in my other bank account (around 1 lac) and some with my wife in her savings and FD (around 4.4 lac). I will have just enough money in these accounts in Dec 2015 (around 9.5 lac ~ CAD 19000). My queries are:

1. I had lent my brother around 1.5 lac during the last year as transfers to his account. Should I ask him to transfer it back now or it will complicate things?
2. Is it fine to show my wife's funds as she is shown as a dependent in my application or do I need some affidavits?
3. Should I wait till my next salary before sending the application so that the account balance increases further?
4. Would the reduction in my account balance be a cause of concern although the required amounts have been replenished?

I have a few queries regarding the application form

1. I am not able to fill the address properly as it asks for a street name and i don't have any in my address. My address is:
Flat #, Tower #, Apartment society name, block name, township name, city. I am not sure where would "Tower #, Apartment society name, block name, township name" go and what should i fill in the street no and name

2. My mailing address is same as the address so i checked the box and I assume I will need to fill in "N/A" in all the fields?

3. For fields with tables which do not apply to me should I write "N/A" in all cells?

4. What date to fill in the "To" for the current job?

5. If there is a gap of few days or weeks between job switches, do I need to mention them as unemployed?

6. IELTS score to put as it is or the CLB equivalent?

7. I have a relative of mine and that of wife who are two different people but I can select only one type of relationship in the form. Should I tick the other one manually?

All help is appreciated in advance

Regards,
Asif

maria_786

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2013
can we update express entry profile while oinp is in process? once officer ask for additional docs can we update epxress profile during that time?

nurat

Star Member
Nov 23, 2014
Guys... question about experience. I have a total experience of 12 years, of which 7 years in the NOC code i have mentioned in Primary Occupation

1. OOPNP needs experience letter for the past 5 years only - which I will give for 5 years. Do all 5 years have to be in the primary NOC?
2. FSW eligibility criteria - can I claim points by clubbing years I have spent across different NOC's? Or do I need to claim points only on primary NOC?

Also hope that for point 2, I am not restricted to 5 years..

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Guys... question about experience. I have a total experience of 12 years, of which 7 years in the NOC code i have mentioned in Primary Occupation

1. OOPNP needs experience letter for the past 5 years only - which I will give for 5 years. Do all 5 years have to be in the primary NOC?

OOPNP requires you to have at least 1 year of work experience under NOC 0,A or B within the past 5 years. You should have at least one year in your primary NOC.

2. FSW eligibility criteria - can I claim points by clubbing years I have spent across different NOC's? Or do I need to claim points only on primary NOC?

I think you can claim points for all years (provided they were legal, paid, falls under NOC 0,A or B and you worked for at least 30 hours/week full-time or equivalent part time).

Also hope that for point 2, I am not restricted to 5 years..

For FSW, you can show all experience gained within the past 10 years.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
maria_786 said:
can we update express entry profile while oinp is in process? once officer ask for additional docs can we update epxress profile during that time?
Depends on what you are updating, actually. If you update something and the points go below 400, you will no longer be eligible for OINP.