+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ON PNP-reference letter needed for verification-after PPR?

moonbow2010

Feb 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-04-2014
AOR Received.
07-05-2014
Med's Request
07-05-2014
Med's Done....
24-06-2014
gambler_2006 said:
Sorry bro please dont take me wrong but i doubt the creadibility of this email which you have posted here. Firstly CIC never uses the wordings as used here that we regret to inform you.... It is not a job rejection. Secondly it is CIC. A highly professional institution where officers are senior most and they are not there for training. A decision is made only when senior officer views your file and takes a final decision. It is not a mood swing that they make decion made and then they say we regret to inform... passport was requested prematurely...
The whole case is not dealt by one person!! There are many behind one case... Firstly some processing takes place in CIO then it goes to VO
Bro, are u saying that the whole stuff is totally a illusion but not truth. :eek:

Well, I quote the email from some other guy's posting.

taurus1985

Mar 10, 2014
moonbow2010 said:
Bro, are u saying that the whole stuff is totally a illusion but not truth. :eek:

Well, I quote the email from some other guy's posting.
its not illusion its truth but what i believe is there is something wrong at cic end because even if we consider they are collecting data .. then why only ON-PNP there are 9 other provinces .....

karenv

Jul 8, 2014
taurus1985 said:
its not illusion its truth but what i believe is there is something wrong at cic end because even if we consider they are collecting data .. then why only ON-PNP there are 9 other provinces .....
My wild guess is because this is the only program in Canada that doesn't require either job offer or work experiences. No sponsorship is needed either. So the risks are high, comparing to other program. The new PR, especially those with family, can become a burden to the government if they stay unemployed for long time and need any kinds of social assistance.

taurus1985

Mar 10, 2014
karenv said:
My wild guess is because this is the only program in Canada that doesn't require either job offer or work experiences. No sponsorship is needed either. So the risks are high, comparing to other program. The new PR, especially those with family, can become a burden to the government if they stay unemployed for long time and need any kinds of social assistance.
ON-FSW people also got these emails.... n its not easy to get ON-PNP masters nomination because I have seen people who couldn't get 7 Bands in IELTS even after completing masters in Canada... its not i m talking about one or two person I have seen many ,,,

moonbow2010

Feb 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-04-2014
AOR Received.
07-05-2014
Med's Request
07-05-2014
Med's Done....
24-06-2014
karenv said:
We are not the only program. Check BC PNP post grad program.

shimnui1

Jun 28, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
moonbow2010 said:
We are not the only program. Check BC PNP post grad program.
exactly, BC PNP is same as OPNP masters without job offer..so why only OPNP are becoming scapegoats?? ??? :mad:
i really don't understand..

GT1234

Star Member
Sep 22, 2013
Toronto
karenv said:
Just wonder if any of you had a permanent job offer before being nominated by OPNP Master Stream?

I have a feeling that CIC is only asking additional documents for those who were nominated but without a permanent job offer at the time.
That might not be the case. I was employed full-time when I received PNP nomination.

jxzjason

Aug 30, 2013
DMALIK said:
I am an Oct 2013 applicant under the ON PNP category and have a spouse included in my application. My ECAS status changed to DM on June 01, 2014 and did not receive any PPR. The ECAS changed back to In Process in the begining of July but the status still shows Decision is made etc....when I click In Process on ECAS. I also received the same email from CIC requesting the documents. All my other friends who applied in the same category as me got their PR last month and had the same timeline till PPR. They are all single.

I am not sure what is going on with CIC. Will keep you guys posted.
Bro, I am wondering when you submitted your supporting documents for your spouse(together or additionally) and will your spouse accompany you in Canada? I think the reason why ECAS changed to in process is the email you received. They want further information to consider. As for me, DM and PPR at Apr. and now it changed to IP again because I submitted my marriage documents and will send employment information.

jxzjason

Aug 30, 2013
DMALIK said:
I am an Oct 2013 applicant under the ON PNP category and have a spouse included in my application. My ECAS status changed to DM on June 01, 2014 and did not receive any PPR. The ECAS changed back to In Process in the begining of July but the status still shows Decision is made etc....when I click In Process on ECAS. I also received the same email from CIC requesting the documents. All my other friends who applied in the same category as me got their PR last month and had the same timeline till PPR. They are all single.

I am not sure what is going on with CIC. Will keep you guys posted.
Did all your friends on the same boat receive the same email from CIC requesting documents?

xzlstc415

Jul 18, 2014
gambler_2006 said:
Sorry bro please dont take me wrong but i doubt the creadibility of this email which you have posted here. Firstly CIC never uses the wordings as used here that we regret to inform you.... It is not a job rejection. Secondly it is CIC. A highly professional institution where officers are senior most and they are not there for training. A decision is made only when senior officer views your file and takes a final decision. It is not a mood swing that they make decion made and then they say we regret to inform... passport was requested prematurely...
The whole case is not dealt by one person!! There are many behind one case... Firstly some processing takes place in CIO then it goes to VO
bro dont take me wrong either, but i do think that everyone who has the same problem here get the same email. If you really want, I can forward you the email after I take out all the personal info. You have been trying to show your knowledge about this case when this topic just started, but to be honest, what you have said is really worthless(didnt help anyone to get more info or solve the problem), and also make many of us feel more anxious.

gambler_2006

Jul 14, 2012
Bro you should take it easy. You are already decision made. You are asked for documents after decision being made. What do you expect then?? What else do u want??? If you want to think negative you can think at any exent then, you can be asked for documents even after holding passport...
Thank GOD for what you have achieved as i know many applicants who are not even in process.... And there are many applicants who are decision made and have no PPR
Cheers

xzlstc415 said:
bro dont take me wrong either, but i do think that everyone who has the same problem here get the same email. If you really want, I can forward you the email after I take out all the personal info. You have been trying to show your knowledge about this case when this topic just started, but to be honest, what you have said is really worthless(didnt help anyone to get more info or solve the problem), and also make many of us feel more anxious.

shareview

Jun 6, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
31-03-2017
Nomination.....
Not Required
AOR Received.
21-04-2017