+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ON PNP-reference letter needed for verification-after PPR?

GT1234

Star Member
Sep 22, 2013
Toronto
yeah(both by phone and email)..and they have mentioned this is some sort of pilot project and we need to submit all the info as requested

LibraNova

Jul 11, 2014
GT1234 said:
yeah(both by phone and email)..and they have mentioned this is some sort of pilot project and we need to submit all the info as requested
Did they say how long will this project run and anything about the time lines?

max_ka

Star Member
Jul 17, 2014
GT1234 said:
But what if you do not have the info requested?? I mean I applied under without Job offer , i cannot produce the documents requested i have no work experience in the intended occupation.

moonbow2010

Feb 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-04-2014
AOR Received.
07-05-2014
Med's Request
07-05-2014
Med's Done....
24-06-2014
Then, explain why u don't have the info. It is up to them to decide whether PR is for u.

max_ka

Star Member
Jul 17, 2014
moonbow2010 said:
Then, explain why u don't have the info. It is up to them to decide whether PR is for u.
And How long would that take ? My application has been IP since March 2014 .It has been 10 months since they received my application

shareview

Jun 6, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
31-03-2017
Nomination.....
Not Required
AOR Received.
21-04-2017
IELTS Request
Not Required
File Transfer...
30-05-2017
Med's Request
26-04-2017
Med's Done....
11-05-2017
Interview........
Waived off as per gcms notes
Passport Req..
04-09-2017
VISA ISSUED...
14-09-2017
LANDED..........
27-09-2017
nobody can provide them what they asking from master student

karenv

Jul 8, 2014
I think there are several master students, NOT ALL, met the requirements. At least for my batch, many students from India have more than 2 years of working experiences before they come to Canada for Master Degree. Many of these students got permanent job offers even before they graduated. They are working for large companies, such as KPMG, PWC, energy company, TD, RBC, Scotia Bank ... So for them, these requirements are nothing and they can complete it easily.

On the other hand, these requirements create so much troublesome for us when we are just fresh graduate from school.

LibraNova

Jul 11, 2014
karenv said:
I think there are several master students, NOT ALL, met the requirements. At least for my batch, many students from India have more than 2 years of working experiences before they come to Canada for Master Degree. Many of these students got permanent job offers even before they graduated. They are working for large companies, such as KPMG, PWC, energy company, TD, RBC, Scotia Bank ... So for them, these requirements are nothing and they can complete it easily.

On the other hand, these requirements create so much troublesome for us when we are just fresh graduate from school.
Yes definitely some master students in fact meet the requirements. They have two years of work experience and also have permanent jobs (however I believe if the job is not in Ontario that is a problem).
You need to prove that you have intentions to settle down in the nominating province. I think CIC wants to use this extra information to assess the success of the master program or assess ability of the masters students to contribute to the economy of the country (I am guessing this only, only CIC knows what is the purpose of this pilot project)

Indian applicant

Jun 29, 2014
LibraNova said:
My passport was returned after PPR. I submitted the required docs on end of first week of July
You mean you have got the visa Stamped after you submitted the required docs ?
which VO ? And what was the time taken between submitting additional docs and PPR ?