+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ON PNP-reference letter needed for verification-after PPR?

yingying1202000

Apr 3, 2014
Is that means they gonna use this way to refuse our application? 7days, it's just impossible. Even if you can make an appointment, the doctor still need time to uplode the result! Btw, you are in canada, why they asked you to submit the result to India. It doesn't make any sence.

LibraNova

Jul 11, 2014
GT1234 said:
The med was done on 3rd Sep//// Its not even one year....
They used to have this policy (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/bulletins/2012/ob423.asp) in place in 2012 but I guess it is not applicable any more. It says operation bulletin has expired. May be they have started something similar for 2014

GT1234

Star Member
Sep 22, 2013
Toronto
Well, the PNP nomination was valid only for 6 months in my case. Regarding all other forms, that's my worst fear.
It's practically asking me to start againnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

Hopefully this acts as a anchor for other people on the forum, and can prepare them for what might be coming (although I hope no one gets into such a situation; its stressful after waiting for 2 years)

karenv

Jul 8, 2014
@GT1234: You can look at its positive side that your application is in process right now. They want to make a decision on your case. You will get DM and PPR right after submitting your new medical. All the best to you!

max_ka

Star Member
Jul 17, 2014
yingying1202000 said:
Is that means they gonna use this way to refuse our application? 7days, it's just impossible. Even if you can make an appointment, the doctor still need time to uplode the result! Btw, you are in canada, why they asked you to submit the result to India. It doesn't make any sence.
That is what I thought so to.GT1234 You live in Canada then why on earth would they ask you to send to India. Is your application In or Outside Canada??

GT1234

Star Member
Sep 22, 2013
Toronto
I am an inland applicant...I received another email from delhi immigration (exactly same with 7 days deadline) only this time there is an attachment.
It looks like a simple word document with things to fill-in by pen (not the actual IMM1017 we receive the first time with client bio data)

Not sure how the doc would authenticate it/attach this to my application as there is no bar code/IME number.

max_ka

Star Member
Jul 17, 2014
GT1234 said:
I am an inland applicant...I received another email from delhi immigration (exactly same with 7 days deadline) only this time there is an attachment.
It looks like a simple word document with things to fill-in by pen (not the actual IMM1017 we receive the first time with client bio data)

Not sure how the doc would authenticate it/attach this to my application as there is no bar code/IME number.
Honestly its really confusing and weird. An Inland Applicant and they want you to send the medical to cic office in delhi and in 7 days ?? Are you currently living in Canada or India ??

taurus1985

Mar 10, 2014
GT1234 said:

hey GT ... doctor can still send the medical to cic or delhi office without the form .. i did upfront medical for my wife n they did it ...

max_ka

Star Member
Jul 17, 2014
Has anyone thought of sending an email to CIC and asking them what impact will these requirements have on our applications as we are the nominees without Job offer.

max_ka

Star Member
Jul 17, 2014
Any updates anyone? ? GTA1234 aNY thing?

I have been hearing from other users that one month after the additional documents email they are asking to redo medical. :(