+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ON PNP-reference letter needed for verification-after PPR?

GT1234

Star Member
Sep 22, 2013
Toronto
Out of curiosity, did people mail hard copy of the docs or just reply to the email with an attachment. I saw some of us sent the additional requested info right away but haven't received any update yet

rtamimi

Star Member
Sep 25, 2012
Guys,

Do you think there is a possibility for CIC to reject our applications because of the job offer despite passing medical exams and security clearance?

I am really confused and do not have any idea of this quality assurance pilot program.

max_ka

Star Member
Jul 17, 2014
rtamimi said:
Guys,

Do you think there is a possibility for CIC to reject our applications because of the job offer despite passing medical exams and security clearance?

I am really confused and do not have any idea of this quality assurance pilot program.
Unfortunately , Yes. Because of the sluggish Canadian Economy and Temporary foreign worker program incident , they will see how many candidates are actually contributing to the economy and are more successful.

If there is a rejection then definitely a refund should be made and PNP be declared a money making scheme.

GT1234

Star Member
Sep 22, 2013
Toronto
Here is a new email.... another bouncer...I am being asked to resubmit medical in 7 days that too in India while I have been living in Canada before applying for PR...Impossible to fill this request on such short notice..I am not even getting an appointment

Dear xxxxxx

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. The results of initial medical examinations for you is expiring. In order to provide your application with an updated validity, we require following additional medical examination(s) for yourself.
Analogue Chest Xray Completed MEDICAL REPORT CHEST X-RAY REQUISITION AND REPORT form (Page 6 and 7 of IMM5419). Duly completed Re-assessment Form (attached)

Please visit this website: http://www.cic.gc.ca/dmp-md/medical.aspx for identifying Panel Physician (PP) in your vicinity and take this email to the Panel Physician (PP) for the re-assessment(s) to be arranged. Please remember to inform the PP that the results will need to be sent to India .

You have 07 days from the date of this email to comply with this request. Failure to do so may result in the closing of your Immigration medical file, which may result in the refusal of your application. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL

karenv

Jul 8, 2014
It's a harassment. Keep asking us to redo things and send different kinds of documents. After that, they may say your PCC is now expired and required a new one. :mad:

LibraNova

Jul 11, 2014
GT1234 said:
Here is a new email.... another bouncer...I am being asked to resubmit medical in 7 days that too in India while I have been living in Canada before applying for PR...Impossible to fill this request on such short notice..I am not even getting an appointment

Dear xxxxxx

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. The results of initial medical examinations for you is expiring. In order to provide your application with an updated validity, we require following additional medical examination(s) for yourself.
Analogue Chest Xray Completed MEDICAL REPORT CHEST X-RAY REQUISITION AND REPORT form (Page 6 and 7 of IMM5419). Duly completed Re-assessment Form (attached)

Please visit this website: http://www.cic.gc.ca/dmp-md/medical.aspx for identifying Panel Physician (PP) in your vicinity and take this email to the Panel Physician (PP) for the re-assessment(s) to be arranged. Please remember to inform the PP that the results will need to be sent to India .

You have 07 days from the date of this email to comply with this request. Failure to do so may result in the closing of your Immigration medical file, which may result in the refusal of your application. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL

When exactly your medical was done. There is a way you can extend your medicals if they are not more than 15 months old.