+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ON PNP-reference letter needed for verification-after PPR?

karenv

Jul 8, 2014
Just wonder if any of you had a permanent job offer before being nominated by OPNP Master Stream?

I have a feeling that CIC is only asking additional documents for those who were nominated but without a permanent job offer at the time.

moonbow2010

Feb 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-04-2014
AOR Received.
07-05-2014
Med's Request
07-05-2014
Med's Done....
24-06-2014
taurus1985 said:
It doesn't matter u r single or u have dependent because i know at least 3-4 people all are single and everyone have received same email
Then, maybe CIC has tightened the policy for ON PNP without job offers.

LibraNova

Jul 11, 2014
DMALIK said:
I actually sent all the documents requested. I only started working since Sept 2012 and so I dont have 2 years of work experience. However, I sent them an employment letter from the HR dept. showing the starting date, full time position and annual salary.
Your case is very similar to mine. I exactly have 24 months of experience.

moonbow2010

Feb 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-04-2014
AOR Received.
07-05-2014
Med's Request
07-05-2014
Med's Done....
24-06-2014
karenv said:
Just wonder if any of you had a permanent job offer before being nominated by OPNP Master Stream?

I have a feeling that CIC is only asking additional documents for those who were nominated but without a permanent job offer at the time.
Lots of master students don't even have major related jobs.

traxton

Star Member
Apr 24, 2013
LibraNova said:
I am not sure if it is for everyone. But my meds status took almost 45 days to show. But do keep a proper documents in your record that shows the meds were done within the prescribed 60 days period.
Yeah I think because my spouse and I did our medicals in different locations 2weeks apart, probably it's taking CIC a bit longer to put two and two together that both medical examination reports belong to the same application. What's your timeline like btw?

shimnui1

Jun 28, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DMALIK said:
I actually sent all the documents requested. I only started working since Sept 2012 and so I dont have 2 years of work experience. However, I sent them an employment letter from the HR dept. showing the starting date, full time position and annual salary.
thnks bro..

gambler_2006

Jul 14, 2012
Some important research info i'd like to share..
Could anyone who have received that email for additional documents including experience of 2 yrs, let me know that has cic given them the timeline to submit those documents and through which emai id did they receive that email???

taurus1985

Mar 10, 2014
gambler_2006 said:
Some important research info i'd like to share..
Could anyone who have received that email for additional documents including experience of 2 yrs, let me know that has cic given them the timeline to submit those documents and through which emai id did they receive that email???
i dont think they have given any time line

gambler_2006

Jul 14, 2012
Bro thats what i wanted to confirm. I have heard from other member as well that they didnt gave any timeline.
This email is basically for their own information gathering. ESpecially if such emails come after decision made then this emails does not carry any worth.
Normally emails for additional documents usually come as "In order to continue proceesing your application... Send documents within 60 days....
And for those people who are already decision made and have no response for PPR i'll advise them to waiit as CIC works at slow pace, there are many who are already decion made and also did not receive such emails and they are from AINP..

taurus1985 said:
i dont think they have given any time line

taurus1985

Mar 10, 2014
gambler_2006 said:
Bro thats what i wanted to confirm. I have heard from other member as well that they didnt gave any timeline.
This email is basically for their own information gathering. ESpecially if such emails come after decision made then this emails does not carry any worth.
Normally emails for additional documents usually come as "In order to continue proceesing your application... Send documents within 60 days....
And for those people who are already decision made and have no response for PPR i'll advise them to waiit as CIC works at slow pace, there are many who are already decion made and also did not receive such emails and they are from AINP..
May be may be not ... because my friend ordered GCMS notes in month of June (end of june) and got this email in strat of july .... in his notes he have file location called PV 2 HOLD ... blaw blaw i dont know the exact wording ...

moonbow2010

Feb 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-04-2014
AOR Received.
07-05-2014
Med's Request
07-05-2014
Med's Done....
24-06-2014
gambler_2006 said:
I can give u a sample email.

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence to Canada as a member of the Ontario provincial nominee class.

Our office has received your original passport. We regret to inform you that your passport was requested prematurely and is being returned because further verifications must be conducted by Citizenship and Immigration Canada before a final decision is rendered on your application for permanent residence.

In order to continue with the processing of your application, we are requesting that you provide us with the documents listed below. Please send clear legible photocopies rather than the original documents. If the documents are not written in either English or French, please enclose a certified translation with a photocopy of the original document.

·
The job offer from your prospective employer indicating your occupation title and wage for the full-time, permanent position being offered.

·
A copy of your curriculum vitae.

·
If you are currently employed in Canada, provide proof of employment (e.g., Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) Notice of Assessment and CRA T4 Statement of Remuneration Paid).

·
Proof of membership and/or registration in regulated occupations if you intend to work in an occupation that requires registration or certification in Ontario.

·
Reference letters showing at least 2 years of experience in the previous 5 years for your intended occupation for both work done outside or inside of Canada.

·
Proof of education including transcripts.

Submit all documents to the following address/email address:

PNP

Case Processing Centre – Ottawa

Centre de traitement des demandes – Ottawa

219 Laurier Ave. West,

219, ave. Laurier Ouest

Ottawa ON K1A 1L1

Canada

CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca

Please enclose a copy of this letter with your reply.

Please be aware that at this time we are unable to provide a precise estimate of the additional time required to process your application. However, we do not anticipate a substantial delay in the finalization of your file.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Sincerely,

Officer

Citizenship and Immigration Canada

shimnui1

Jun 28, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gambler_2006 said:
bro, i don't know whether they mention the time line for submission, but for sure they do mention the wordings "In order to continue proceesing your application.." refer to moonbow's first post.. i really pray this does not create any further problem now..

gambler_2006

Jul 14, 2012
Its not possible that CIC could do this to any. I have read at many places even on their official guides that CIC officers cannot do this until and unless they have very very strong reason which i do not think so.
Perhaps somewhere it was also writen that if CIC officer does this than he has to consult with PNP officer first before making such decision.

moonbow2010

Feb 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-04-2014
AOR Received.
07-05-2014
Med's Request
07-05-2014
Med's Done....
24-06-2014
gambler_2006 said:
Its not possible that CIC could do this to any. I have read at many places even on their official guides that CIC officers cannot do this until and unless they have very very strong reason which i do not think so.
Perhaps somewhere it was also writen that if CIC officer does this than he has to consult with PNP officer first before making such decision.
Bro, you will be fine. You are in high demand major. Probably u have got a job when they ask for the job offer.

gambler_2006

Jul 14, 2012
Sorry bro please dont take me wrong but i doubt the creadibility of this email which you have posted here. Firstly CIC never uses the wordings as used here that we regret to inform you.... It is not a job rejection. Secondly it is CIC. A highly professional institution where officers are senior most and they are not there for training. A decision is made only when senior officer views your file and takes a final decision. It is not a mood swing that they make decion made and then they say we regret to inform... passport was requested prematurely...
The whole case is not dealt by one person!! There are many behind one case... Firstly some processing takes place in CIO then it goes to VO

moonbow2010 said:
I can give u a sample email.

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence to Canada as a member of the Ontario provincial nominee class.

Our office has received your original passport. We regret to inform you that your passport was requested prematurely and is being returned because further verifications must be conducted by Citizenship and Immigration Canada before a final decision is rendered on your application for permanent residence.

In order to continue with the processing of your application, we are requesting that you provide us with the documents listed below. Please send clear legible photocopies rather than the original documents. If the documents are not written in either English or French, please enclose a certified translation with a photocopy of the original document.

·
The job offer from your prospective employer indicating your occupation title and wage for the full-time, permanent position being offered.

·
A copy of your curriculum vitae.

·
If you are currently employed in Canada, provide proof of employment (e.g., Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) Notice of Assessment and CRA T4 Statement of Remuneration Paid).

·
Proof of membership and/or registration in regulated occupations if you intend to work in an occupation that requires registration or certification in Ontario.

·
Reference letters showing at least 2 years of experience in the previous 5 years for your intended occupation for both work done outside or inside of Canada.

·
Proof of education including transcripts.

Submit all documents to the following address/email address:

PNP

Case Processing Centre – Ottawa

Centre de traitement des demandes – Ottawa

219 Laurier Ave. West,

219, ave. Laurier Ouest

Ottawa ON K1A 1L1

Canada

CPC-CTD-Ottawa @ cic.gc.ca

Please enclose a copy of this letter with your reply.

Please be aware that at this time we are unable to provide a precise estimate of the additional time required to process your application. However, we do not anticipate a substantial delay in the finalization of your file.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Sincerely,

Officer

Citizenship and Immigration Canada