App. Filed.......
05-02-2016
Nomination.....
16-11-2016
AOR Received.
19-01-2017
Med's Done....
11-12-2016
Definitely yes! if fact you should have emailed earlier!
on a surprise, I called OINP and they picked phone in one go, so you may call also to get the status. I called before noon EST.

Rob2K said:
Oh Cool, Its been more than 25 days, and still havent heard anything from OINP. Even the old DD hasnt reached me yet after 35 days of AOR. Should i email OINP guys ?

Innana

Nov 20, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
03-02-2016
AOR Received.
20-03-2016
Med's Request
Feb 6
Med's Done....
Feb 17
Passport Req..
May 30
VISA ISSUED...
June 13
LANDED..........
July 09
For those of you in Toronto who are applying for PNP, don't waste your time over the phone, go to their office at 400 University. There are usually a lot of people coming in and out of their office and they are VERY helpful, even the people you meet at the reception are very helpful, much better than over the phone.

arifurrahman

Star Member
Feb 5, 2015
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-12-2016
Nomination.....
21-11-2016
AOR Received.
30-12-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
24-12-2016. Passed on 13-01-2017
Interview........
Not Needed
Passport Req..
06-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
16-03-2017
LANDED..........
01-07-2017 (In Sha Allah)
I got my new DD receipt yesterday.

my application reached on 4/1/2016,
AOR 29/06/2016,
IELTS expired 02/07/2016,
DD expired 27/12/2016,
EE profile ineligible 02/07/2016,
New IELTS result 13/08/2016,
New EE profile 13/08/2016,
New DD 14/08/2016,
New DD, new EE profile & new IELTS sent 14/08/2016, Doc recvd 16/08/2016,
Fee Receipt 23/09/2016.

That's quite a journey

1st IELTS L9.0, R8.5, W7.5, S7.0

2nd IELTS L9.0 R8.0, W7.5 S7.5.

Lucky for me I still managed 400...I was 407 when started, my 2016 birthday decreased it to 402 and with new IELTS, I am now at 405

Very close call.

Still a long way to go.

nex10

Apr 16, 2014
Hi guys!
I received AOR on august 10 and I'm an in-land FSWP applicant. A lot of things changed in between I submitted file and got AOR. Thing that significantly intensifies our claim to settle in Ontario. I'm sending 'Change of Personal Information' form to OINP this week. My question is, Can I send my Lease Agreement along with the form? What about other information I want to add like documents for employment in Ontario for me and my wife, registration with Ontario regulatory bodies and OHIP.? I think that significantly strengthens our claim to settle in Ontario. Any inputs are welcomed.
Thanks.

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
nex10 said:
Hi guys!
I received AOR on august 10 and I'm an in-land FSWP applicant. A lot of things changed in between I submitted file and got AOR. Thing that significantly intensifies our claim to settle in Ontario. I'm sending 'Change of Personal Information' form to OINP this week. My question is, Can I send my Lease Agreement along with the form? What about other information I want to add like documents for employment in Ontario for me and my wife, registration with Ontario regulatory bodies and OHIP.? I think that significantly strengthens our claim to settle in Ontario. Any inputs are welcomed.
Thanks.
This will greatly benefit you as it will show stronger ries to ON. Good luck!

Sep 24, 2016
Dear Friends,

I have an important question. Long story short:

1. My Express Entry profile is expiring in less than two months

2. My IELTS is expiring in less than a month. I have a new IELTS with better results.

3. I have received AOR and I haven't received any email indicating that my application is in process

4. I am a late January applicant.

OK I want to know what shall I do exactly to keep the process going? Of course I do not want them to ask me to submit new IELTS result. I want to do something to help expedite the process. So please guide me.

* Should I make a new express entry profile ? Should I use a new GCkey?! or Can I use this old one... just resubmit it?

** Should I send the IELTS result to OINP in hard copy via mail? Or can I submit it with Email!?

*** Is there any difficulties in resubmitting the new express entry profile? Problems linking Job Bank and Express Entry Profile... for instance?

Please please please share your thoughts with me... I really need a thorough answer

Thank you very much in advance

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
just_a_little_question said:
Dear Friends,

I have an important question. Long story short:

1. My Express Entry profile is expiring in less than two months

2. My IELTS is expiring in less than a month. I have a new IELTS with better results.

3. I have received AOR and I haven't received any email indicating that my application is in process

4. I am a late January applicant.

OK I want to know what shall I do exactly to keep the process going? Of course I do not want them to ask me to submit new IELTS result. I want to do something to help expedite the process. So please guide me.

* Should I make a new express entry profile ? Should I use a new GCkey?! or Can I use this old one... just resubmit it?

** Should I send the IELTS result to OINP in hard copy via mail? Or can I submit it with Email!?

*** Is there any difficulties in resubmitting the new express entry profile? Problems linking Job Bank and Express Entry Profile... for instance?

Please please please share your thoughts with me... I really need a thorough answer

Thank you very much in advance
1. Yes, you need to create a new Express Entry profile. Check this link to know more http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/no-invite.asp. You also need to send the following to OINP
a. The Express Entry number/job seeker validation code for your new profile;
b. A copy of the letter you have received from Citizenship and Immigration Canada acknowledging the new profile; and
c. A letter explaining why you updated your profile and a list of the additional or updated information you provided in your new Express Entry profile.

2. Update he new IELTS in the new profile and send the updated TRF to OINP via email.

3. Once you create the new profile (the process is exactly same as the first one), you will get the new Express Entry Profile Number and Job Seeker Validation Code which you can use to revalidate your existing Job Bank account.

Sep 24, 2016
Stanlee said:
1. Yes, you need to create a new Express Entry profile. Check this link to know more . You also need to send the following to OINP
a. The Express Entry number/job seeker validation code for your new profile;
b. A copy of the letter you have received from Citizenship and Immigration Canada acknowledging the new profile; and
c. A letter explaining why you updated your profile and a list of the additional or updated information you provided in your new Express Entry profile.

2. Update he new IELTS in the new profile and send the updated TRF to OINP via email.

3. Once you create the new profile (the process is exactly same as the first one), you will get the new Express Entry Profile Number and Job Seeker Validation Code which you can use to revalidate your existing Job Bank account.
Dear Stanlee,

Thank you very much..

Should I use a new GCKey account?! Or I should withdraw the first one from the pool and resubmit it with the same account.

Sincerely,

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
Dear Stanlee,

Thank you very much..

Should I use a new GCKey account?! Or I should withdraw the first one from the pool and resubmit it with the same account.

Sincerely,
If you are creating a new profile, you need to withdraw the existing profile. So I assume that you can use the existing GCKey (not sure though, as I have never recreated my profile). Before withdrawing your existing profile, ensure to taken screenshots of all sections.

Sep 24, 2016
Dear Friends?

When was the last time an applicant received a letter that his/her application was with an investigator analyst? I am 28 January applicant and I want to know when my application will move to this stage. I received AOR around August 15, 2016. I have to send some documents to them and I want to wait until my application is in that stage. So please inform me about the last applicants who reached this stage.

Also I have another important question. What documents they usually request at that stage? I want to prepare them before hand.

Also another problem. I don't have the money required in my bank account. Instead I have them in foreign currency (cash) and gold. I can liquidate them in hours and put them back into the bank but I want to know if they are going to reject an application if the money was not present in the bank for the last 6 months?

Thank you in advance ;)

cococly

Aug 3, 2015
Category........
PNP
Doc's Request.
28-FEB-2017
Nomination.....
07-DEC-2016
AOR Received.
18-JAN-2017
Med's Done....
24-DEC-2016
Passport Req..
06-JUN-2017
VISA ISSUED...
20-JUN-2017
LANDED..........
00-JUL-2017
Dear Friends?

When was the last time an applicant received a letter that his/her application was with an investigator analyst? I am 28 January applicant and I want to know when my application will move to this stage. I received AOR around August 15, 2016. I have to send some documents to them and I want to wait until my application is in that stage. So please inform me about the last applicants who reached this stage.

Also I have another important question. What documents they usually request at that stage? I want to prepare them before hand.

Also another problem. I don't have the money required in my bank account. Instead I have them in foreign currency (cash) and gold. I can liquidate them in hours and put them back into the bank but I want to know if they are going to reject an application if the money was not present in the bank for the last 6 months?

Thank you in advance ;)
I don't think the IRCC nor OINP would care about the value of your physical Gold, you need to raise your money or sell those physical gold for cash BEFORE they check your POF.

cococly

Aug 3, 2015
Category........
PNP
Doc's Request.
28-FEB-2017
Nomination.....
07-DEC-2016
AOR Received.
18-JAN-2017
Med's Done....
24-DEC-2016
Passport Req..
06-JUN-2017
VISA ISSUED...
20-JUN-2017
LANDED..........
00-JUL-2017
Talking about the "Major Changes to EE", now that Sep is almost over, and we have not heard a word of it still.

In fact, I have seen even less news/rumors about it in Sep 2016 than before.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Dear Friends?

Thank you in advance ;)
1) December applicants have reported getting additional document requests now. So, their files are being processed by an Investigator/Analyst.

2) You should have monies that are liquid - savings, FDs etc. However, you need not have maintained the balance for 6 months. The reason why 6 months statements are requested is to ensure there are no borrowed funds in your account. If you have a valid explanation as to where the funds came from (salary/sale of a land or car, etc), you are good to go even if the funds are only a day old.

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
1) December applicants have reported getting additional document requests now. So, their files are being processed by an Investigator/Analyst.

2) You should have monies that are liquid - savings, FDs etc. However, you need not have maintained the balance for 6 months. The reason why 6 months statements are requested is to ensure there are no borrowed funds in your account. If you have a valid explanation as to where the funds came from (salary/sale of a land or car, etc), you are good to go even if the funds are only a day old.
are you sure even if funds are a day old they are OK with it ?? Like say for example you can show that you sold property recently to get the funds required... ?? I'm not 100% sure but maybe someone has done it successfully before ?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
thestunner316 said:
are you sure even if funds are a day old they are OK with it ?? Like say for example you can show that you sold property recently to get the funds required... ?? I'm not 100% sure but maybe someone has done it successfully before ?
That is perfectly fine. Like I said, the reason for asking 6 months statements/6 months average balance is to look for any transactions that might indicate borrowed funds. When you have the paper trail of the money - sale receipts etc, you can definitely show the funds even if they are a day or 2 old. This has been discussed in the past and many seniors including Asivad Anac have vouched for this.