29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
RonyL said:
The receipt is for the new DD buddy. Receipt for the old DD is along with ur app. package called AOR right ??
no, aor is separate and not a receipt, that's why I asked: in total, how many receipts you have? nothing to do with aor.

RonyL

Feb 25, 2016
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-12-2015
Doc's Request.
06-01-2017
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
02-01-2017
IELTS Request
NA
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Passport Req..
09-05-2017
maged_mmh said:
no, aor is separate and not a receipt, that's why I asked: in total, how many receipts you have? nothing to do with aor.
Okies. So in totality Iv just got one reciept & that is for the new DD.. :)

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
RonyL said:
Okies. So in totality Iv just got one reciept & that is for the new DD.. :)
thanks so far I haven't heard from anyone who had more than one receipt.

usually you should expect the old DD by post within 5-6 weeks following the receipt date

RonyL

Feb 25, 2016
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-12-2015
Doc's Request.
06-01-2017
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
02-01-2017
IELTS Request
NA
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Passport Req..
09-05-2017
maged_mmh said:
thanks so far I haven't heard from anyone who had more than one receipt.

usually you should expect the old DD by post within 5-6 weeks following the receipt date
Thanks buddy

abdul1026

Jul 13, 2016
I am freaking out. My life is in a complicated situation right now because of OINP. I am applying under Express Entry and got a letter of interest in December last year. I applied for OINP Human Capital Priorities Stream in January. Current CRS: 462, CEC (in-land).

My PGWP expires in October 17th. I have a really good job (NOC: 2141). I am a full-time and "permenant" employee of a well-known company. I am unable to apply for BGOWP because of my pending nomination application. I received AOR in August 06, and a phone call for document verification on Aug 15. I got a "final decision phase" email the next day. At the time I applied for a work permit extension (with OINP AOR) to CIC and provided its confirmation receipt to the investigator analyst when she called me (little did I know it was going to get rejected). I got a rejection letter from CIC about a week ago.

I freaked out, so I went to a lawyer and paid $400 for a "consultation" to see what options I have. Looks like I don't have much... I HAVE to get my nomination ASAP, apply for PR, and apply for BOWP before the expiration of my PGWP (October 17). or I HAVE TO QUIT MY JOB and I can apply for a visitor visa to stay beyond the expiration of my work permit.

This is heartbreaking...

I called the OINP office and the operator was kind enough to listen to my story. He told me to explain my situation in a writing and bring it to the OINP office in person (since I'm located in Toronto). As I wrote my letter, I got additional document from my work. An official letter from my manager requesting to expedite the process (basically mentioning that finding a replacement for my role would be time-consuming). I went to the office and submitted the letters. The reception at the OINP told me that she would not be able to do anything except pass on my letters to the senior officer in charge of my file.
It's been two days, still no sign of update. I AM. FREAKING. OUT. I have a job, I have a car, I have built a life in here, I can't just...

tanzanian2016

Sep 21, 2016
Just wondering if you got a response from them after your letter?

I have had a similar situation, except I had to leave my job and come back to my country because the time lapsed and my PGWP expired

contact11

Sep 21, 2016
Guys what does this mean?
'Please be advised that our records indicate the file referenced is at the second stage of processing, pending review by an Investigator Analyst.'

Rootveej

Star Member
Jun 11, 2016
me too share similar situatio due to slow OINP. File recvd on jan 20 AOR june 6. Pgwp expired june 28. Applied for BOWP got rejected yestrday. My lawyer told me to not to wait for 90 days and we applied visitor restoration to remain on legal status. This is horribly rediculous from OINP why some candidates receive early answers and why some not without any addit doc request or any other flaws. Please please guys suggest me how it will affect my OINP file coz technically i m not eligible for OINP now since i dnt hv any legal status untill i receive my visitors. Few friends have done tht and they recevd acceptance as a visitor.

writetodance

Star Member
Mar 22, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Express Entry Draw Sept 21

Crs. 483
ITA. 1288

Looks like ITA are increasing but never know as seen earlier it can decrease too...

Hoping dat future draws would have more numbers in ITA as predicted and we all get nominated soon.

Good luck to all...

bootsal

Nov 3, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29/03/2017
Nomination.....
21/2/2017
AOR Received.
30/03/2017
File Transfer...
16/10/2017
Med's Done....
21/06/2018
VISA ISSUED...
29-01-2019
LANDED..........
21-02-2019
Hello All,
I have got the fee receipt for OINP processing charges yesterday. The date is mentioned as 22/1/2016( Application receipt date) and also there is another date that is 22/9/2016. The strange part is the Amt is not mentioned($1500) and also there is no mention about DD details(name of bank, DD no & date)

Can someone let me know if this is the format they are giving out fee receipts for NEW DD.

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Stanlee said:
If you have only a months' time, you need to book your next IELTS soon as it may be difficult to get dates. You may get an earlier date in IDP when compared to British Council.

Also, you will have to wait for 2 weeks for the result and may be at least a week after that for the TRF.
my next ielts test is on saturday 24th september :)
i dont reside in india actually and to get dates in UAE is not that difficult, i think even 1 month notice should be enough if i dont have a good exam on saturday, will book another date like immediately...
i know in india you need 3 months atleast to find a booking date

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
thestunner316 said:
my next ielts test is on saturday 24th september :)
i dont reside in india actually and to get dates in UAE is not that difficult, i think even 1 month notice should be enough if i dont have a good exam on saturday, will book another date like immediately...
i know in india you need 3 months atleast to find a booking date
That's great. All the best!

Rob2K

Aug 23, 2016
awais174 said:
An update.

I received my old DD back almost 40 days after receiving AOR.
Hi awais174,

That's nice to hear. BTW Did you get any receipt for the new DD you had sent across ? If so how long did it take to get the receipt for the new DD since the day it was received at OINP ?

Thanks

awais174

Star Member
Feb 5, 2016
Rob2K said:
Hi awais174,

That's nice to hear. BTW Did you get any receipt for the new DD you had sent across ? If so how long did it take to get the receipt for the new DD since the day it was received at OINP ?

Thanks
Yes, they confirmed the reception via email after 20 days.

Those interested in knowing the format:

The email was attached with letter which listed my file no and the amount (1500 CAD); the draft no was not mentioned in it.