+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - Employer Job Offer : Foreign worker stream

carebear10000

Jul 16, 2024
Finally! I got my approval today!
Jan 7 - NOI - EJO FWS Tech Stream
Jan 13 - Submitted
Jan 30 - DIP
Apr 16 - Awaiting Information - Ask for additional info from employer, employer replied
July 30 - Intent to Refuse, asked for an updated employer revenue info
Aug 26 - DIP
Aug 27 - APPROVED

Reactions: andrews17 and JRai

kuze1

Apr 6, 2024
It will be MP
MPP. I reached out to the MP and their response was "Unfortunately, we are unable to intervene as OINP is under provincial, rather than federal jurisdiction. As such, I recommend you forward your case to your Member of Provincial Parliament."

Hope this helps.

JRai

Jun 14, 2024
MPP. I reached out to the MP and their response was "Unfortunately, we are unable to intervene as OINP is under provincial, rather than federal jurisdiction. As such, I recommend you forward your case to your Member of Provincial Parliament."

Hope this helps.
Sure thanks. Did you also reach out to MPP

VickyA

May 3, 2024
I received an intent to refuse letter few days ago requesting for more documents
Me too.
OINP Employer Job Offer - Foreign Worker Stream
NOC 21221
Timeline:
NOI : 19th Jan
Submitted : 1st Feb
Assessment : 8th March
DIP: 22nd March
Intent to refuse: 23d August - because I am working 100% remotely they want to see if I am reporting to my company in Ontario. I don't know what they want to see, so now my employer and immigration lawyer are trying to fix it.

Reactions: TSQUARE

TSQUARE

Star Member
Jun 16, 2015
Me too.
NOC 21221
Timeline:
Intent to refuse: 23d August - because I am working 100% remotely they want to see if I am reporting to my company in Ontario. I don't know what they want to see, so now my employer and immigration lawyer are trying to fix it.
Hopefully everything works out for you soon. I am still waiting for their decision.

Reactions: VickyA

JRai

Jun 14, 2024
Me too.
NOC 21221
Timeline:
Where are you working from. According to the OINP criteria employee should work in any employer office location in Ontario in person where you mentioned in your application.

VickyA

May 3, 2024
Where are you working from. According to the OINP criteria employee should work in any employer office location in Ontario in person where you mentioned in your application.
I am working also from Ontario. My office is in Waterloo, but I am living in Ottawa. And I couldn't understand why do they have this question

JRai

Jun 14, 2024
I am working also from Ontario. My office is in Waterloo, but I am living in Ottawa. And I couldn't understand why do they have this question
Then you informed OINP That you are working 100% remotely why do we even mentioned that

TSQUARE

Star Member
Jun 16, 2015
What did you reply? Did you explain that your responsibilities are tied to another NOC?
yes I just explained that the NOC in my offer letter and WP is what I applied for and not the NOC they assessed me for and they came back in a few days and said that has been corrected. But it didn't really help as they came up with another intent to refuse again. so I am on the 2nd ADR.

• Wow
Reactions: andrews17