+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - Employer Job Offer : Foreign worker stream

SoniHN

Jan 19, 2024
Do you think writing to MPP would help?

hello, I regret to hear that your application was refused.
1) no, because you didn’t meet criteria. I think there is no sense in this
2) no, because there is a policy, when application is in process or processed, even if there is a refusal, you are not able to reimburse fee
3) yes, you will have to start from very beginning and meet all criteria

wish you good luck!

melvinjacob

Sep 13, 2024
Hi all I got oinp nomination in the employer job offer foreign worker stream. Unfortunately I lost my job due to company is shutting down. I found a new job with the same Noc code and my new employer gave me the employer form also. I already create a web form along with the new employer form. I am very stressed and don’t know what happens. My work permit is also expired and I’m in the implied status.

JRai

Jun 14, 2024
Hi all I got oinp nomination in the employer job offer foreign worker stream. Unfortunately I lost my job due to company is shutting down. I found a new job with the same Noc code and my new employer gave me the employer form also. I already create a web form along with the new employer form. I am very stressed and don’t know what happens. My work permit is also expired and I’m in the implied status.
[/QUOTE
Did you get approval for oinp nomination ? When you got ?

kuze1

Apr 6, 2024
Slightly similar situation. My previous employer changed their mind about offering support for the OINP nomination process and I was able to get a new employer that agreed to provide the needed support. When my ITA arrived in January, I included the details of my new employer as well as a letter of explanation indicating why there was a need for a change. A request for ADR was addressed to my new employer in March and we have been awaiting the final decision since then. OINP may request more information from your current employer.