+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - Employer Job Offer : Foreign worker stream

VickyA

May 3, 2024
yes I just explained that the NOC in my offer letter and WP is what I applied for and not the NOC they assessed me for and they came back in a few days and said that has been corrected. But it didn't really help as they came up with another intent to refuse again. so I am on the 2nd ADR.
OMG what is the issue now?

mberkayy

Oct 11, 2021
Hi, does anyone know if the salary is 30 cents less than the median wage, OINP will reject the application?
I had the same issue. They didn't reject it initially, but they asked my employer to revise it. Mine was 10 cent less than the median wage. Luckily my employer accepted it, but still waiting for the result.

NewtoCanada1111

Star Member
May 26, 2024
do we know why status is awaiting information even though all the asked information is provided? how many days it take to get the status changed?

Waseemdurr

Aug 6, 2023
Hello everyone, Asking on behalf of a friend.

• At the time of the application submission, the title was "Senior Software Engineer".
  • Since the submission, he has been promoted to "Lead Software Engineer".

And now he got his NOMINATION.
Options:

1. Option 1:
    • Request a new letter from the company HR.
    • The letter should mention both titles:
      • Senior Software Engineer: From [Start Date] to [Promotion Date].
      • Lead Software Engineer: From [Promotion Date] to [Current Date].
    • This option ensures the timeline and career progression are clearly stated.
  2. Option 2:
    • Submit the current letter with the Senior Software Engineer title.
    • No need to update unless explicitly required by the application process.
    • He can mention the promotion in the additional information section (if available) or during the interview, highlighting the progression from Senior Software Engineer to Lead Software Engineer.

SoniHN

Jan 19, 2024
Hi, here is an update on my application. Need some advice!

ITA January 18
ADR March 09
DIP March 15
Intend to refuse May 08
- (5-Days window) Salary below the median wage. My employer didn't accept to increase the salary. I wrote a letter and explained that it's under negotiation
Intend to refuse Aug 08 - Final notice (30-Days window) Salary below the median wage. My employer changed the NOC but the salary was 30 Cents lower than the new NOC, in the response letter they mentioned that the salary will be adjusted in January after the performance review. Response submitted on Aug 28.
Application refused Sep 09 - not meeting criteria of the salary requirement

Now my question is:
1) Should I submit an Internal Review request?
2) Can I reimburse the application fee?
3) What is the next step? Do I have to open an EOI again

VickyA

May 3, 2024
Hi, here is an update on my application. Need some advice!

ITA January 18
ADR March 09
DIP March 15
Intend to refuse May 08
- (5-Days window) Salary below the median wage. My employer didn't accept to increase the salary. I wrote a letter and explained that it's under negotiation
Intend to refuse Aug 08 - Final notice (30-Days window) Salary below the median wage. My employer changed the NOC but the salary was 30 Cents lower than the new NOC, in the response letter they mentioned that the salary will be adjusted in January after the performance review. Response submitted on Aug 28.
Application refused Sep 09 - not meeting criteria of the salary requirement

Now my question is:
1) Should I submit an Internal Review request?
2) Can I reimburse the application fee?
3) What is the next step? Do I have to open an EOI again
hello, I regret to hear that your application was refused.
1) no, because you didn’t meet criteria. I think there is no sense in this
2) no, because there is a policy, when application is in process or processed, even if there is a refusal, you are not able to reimburse fee
3) yes, you will have to start from very beginning and meet all criteria

wish you good luck!