+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - Employer Job Offer : Foreign worker stream

JRai

Jun 14, 2024
I am thinking to call/connect local MPs for help. I don't know what's going, 8 months completed for my application and no update

TSQUARE

Star Member
Jun 16, 2015
What documents if you can tell.
OINP reason was that I applied for 21399 Other prof engineers and so my job duties does not align. I never applied for 21399. I applied for NOC 21321 and that was exactly what is on my work permit and over ten years work experience with employment reference letters provided . My OINP E-portal account shows I applied for NOC 21321, I have no idea how they came about that. I have responded anyway.

JRai

Jun 14, 2024
OINP reason was that I applied for 21399 Other prof engineers and so my job duties does not align. I never applied for 21399. I applied for NOC 21321 and that was exactly what is on my work permit and over ten years work experience with employment reference letters provided . My OINP E-portal account shows I applied for NOC 21321, I have no idea how they came about that. I have responded anyway.
Ohoh then how can they ask for 21399. So whatever job duties that you mentioned in your OINP application those are matching with 21399 did you cross check. I know you said you have 10 yr wk ex in 21321 but sometime it is similar job duties that is causing confusion may this is reason they were asking.Hope that is not for your case.

TSQUARE

Star Member
Jun 16, 2015
Ohoh then how can they ask for 21399. So whatever job duties that you mentioned in your OINP application those are matching with 21399 did you cross check. I know you said you have 10 yr wk ex in 21321 but sometime it is similar job duties that is causing confusion may this is reason they were asking.Hope that is not for your case.
My job duties are not matching with NOC 21399 that’s why they sent the intent to refuse, but I didn’t apply for that so I don’t know how they came up with that. It’s simple, work with what the applicant applied for irrespective of whether their job duties is matching some other NOC or not. I think my NOC and job title and duties are a rare specialty field so the officer maybe saw and just thought it’s NOC 21399 (other professional engineers) and started working with that. The officer didn’t do a thorough job regardless.

notreallydrphil

Feb 22, 2024
Did you get any response from them.
I reached out to OINP to ask about the work permit support letter. Got them on the phone and they answered my questions.
I reached out to my MP to ask them to look into TRV application because I had to renew it and had to leave the country urgently. They helped too.

Reactions: TSQUARE

Rony1983

Aug 21, 2024
Hi Guys, Please help to clarify, -do we require LMIA backed job offer for PR filing through the Employer Job Offer: Foreign Worker Stream? I have a notion that LMIA is only required if you applying for a work permit, not for PR.