MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram,

Do you believe the OINP MCIIT, CIC..etc. are unaware of the AOR's/NOM's past, present status. The have access to data, stats, reports.

You sent several mails to all authorities and others too. These authorities fully know the strategy behind; the delays in AOR's/NOM's.

musicnlyrx

Sep 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PiyushAgrawal06121985 said:
Well, He's just being optimistic. The frustration is understandable. But I guess very little can be done.

OINP had a simpler selection criteria than others that were NOC based and hence the number of applications were the most.

SINP was very effective since it was NOC based and that list was update regularly. Also they put a cap on the number of applications they were taking.

Learning points for OINP I hope.

But has there been NOC-based selection by Ontario, many people would have remain unselected irrespective of good education level and experience. By making it NOC-based, you are getting biased towards a particular profession or set of professions.

Only thing, may be the most important thing required is the transparency about how many applicants are what stage. May be on the same line as Express Entry.

Just my thoughts as OINP was the only choice available because of my NOC.

musicnlyrx

Sep 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
musicnlyrx said:
I am not sure how much this FAQ will be helpful to all of us, but it may provide us some new information about the delay that we are facing.
http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPINTAKE.html#display
If you go through the above link, you will see that in the month of Jan 2016 (when officially OINP was not working), 1800 PT notification were issued.

If you go by numbers, Ontario has 2250 nomination for Express Entry and other 2250 for non-Express Entry OINP programs (total 5500 nominations for one year). Out of 1800 notifications in Jan, if at least 1000 would have sent their application for OINP nominations (some guesswork), the 2250 quota would have filled easily for the year of 2016.

What I understand that the candidates, who have not received nomination, from Sept 2015 till Feb 2016 are for nomination by August end or early September (another assumption here). As there will be new nomination quota numbers getting released in Nov 2016, the candidates left will be adjusted in year 2017.

What you all say?

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
musicnlyrx said:
If you go through the above link, you will see that in the month of Jan 2016 (when officially OINP was not working), 1800 PT notification were issued.

If you go by numbers, Ontario has 2250 nomination for Express Entry and other 2250 for non-Express Entry OINP programs (total 5500 nominations for one year). Out of 1800 notifications in Jan, if at least 1000 would have sent their application for OINP nominations (some guesswork), the 2250 quota would have filled easily for the year of 2016.

What I understand that the candidates, who have not received nomination, from Sept 2015 till Feb 2016 are for nomination by August end or early September (another assumption here). As there will be new nomination quota numbers getting released in Nov 2016, the candidates left will be adjusted in year 2017.

What you all say?
And what about 2017 quota? carried forward to 2018? they will send the PT to 2017 applicants and say you will be processed in 2018 or 19?

1800 is not notification, it is the number of applications recd by OINP in January. Don't worry quota is not full yet. IF the quota is full they will certainly update us like they updated in 2015.

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
guys, last year they nominated just 600. there's no obligation on them to use all their quota.

why are you assuming that unused quota get carried over? what is the source of such claim? maybe what is not used is not used and that's it

Mr Optimist

Star Member
Sep 14, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
When new Govt came, they said more importance will be given to PR applications and TR (WP) will be kept to minimum. But it seems to be working the other way. I see so many WPs getting approved nowadays and PR is going very slow.

Nastaran70

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
Thank you for your message.

Processing is taking longer than usual due the large number of applications in our inventory. The OINP appreciates your patience as we work diligently to process the high volume of applications received.

Improvements to the OINP application process will be implemented in the coming months - including a move to an online application processing system. The goal is to make it easier for clients to apply, and to also speed up processing times. As these process improvements are implemented, all applicants will be made aware of any changes.

The federal government's stated goal is to process applications for permanent residence through Express Entry in six months or less.

Please contact Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada if you have any questions about your permanent residence application or your Express Entry profile.

noramime

Jan 4, 2016
Toronto
Just wanna share my experience applying for an Australian tourist visa last July 11. It was online based as well where all documents are uploaded online. When submitted, you will see the status and granting or finalisation of the decision is real time. It is said in their website that service standard is 30days, but I got a decision and visa in less than 2weeks.

I hope that OINP will have the same system, but I can only dream

ingeb

Feb 10, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
musicnlyrx said:
But has there been NOC-based selection by Ontario, many people would have remain unselected irrespective of good education level and experience. By making it NOC-based, you are getting biased towards a particular profession or set of professions.

Only thing, may be the most important thing required is the transparency about how many applicants are what stage. May be on the same line as Express Entry.

I dont believe its NOC based. Is there any prove of this?

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
Nastaran70 said:
Its not even a close answer to my questions, totally irrelevant
hahaha...That's how it is, They only have a few standard templates for responses...they have to somehow manage within that. ::)

PiyushAgrawal06121985

Oct 20, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2015
Nomination.....
10-02-2016
AOR Received.
14-03-2016
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
20-02-2016
ingeb said:
I dont believe its NOC based. Is there any prove of this?
ingeb - It is not NOC based and that was his point.

musicnlyrx said:

I was trying to say that they would have a controlled number of applications had they gone down that path or selected a higher cut off. Also EE process is not exactly transparent in terms of updates and a lot of folks can vouch for that.

I know NOC based selection is biased but then again lack of processing is counter productive too. Just my two cents mate :)

shashidhar_sm

May 21, 2015
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
07-07-2017
rajkamalmohanram said:
Anything today, guys?
Nothing on the forum. I wish OINP starts showing some stats soon enough. This long wait and uncertainty is killing me. The

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
shashidhar_sm said:
Nothing on the forum. I wish OINP starts showing some stats soon enough. This long wait and uncertainty is killing me. The
The wait and the uncertainty shall both be hanged till death ! the murderers !