+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Application sent in November 2015

rohitbites

Jul 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sameermicheal said:
Hi, i doubt scraping off the program.. If they had to do it they would have done it when they returned applications after 9th May.. I think it was a planned decision.
V all have waited for aor for the longest times which eventually came.
I belive it's just a waiting game now.
+1

I guess the visa offices that issue the PPRs are overloaded and have requested OOPNP to wait a while.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
rohitbites said:
+1

I guess the visa offices that issue the PPRs are overloaded and have requested OOPNP to wait a while.
Visa offices cannot directly issue such an order from what I know. This problem might not be about PPRs at all.

It either has to be IRCC or it might be a strategy that OINP has implemented. The job of the visa offices is to issue PPRs, do BG verification in the home country of the applicant and so on.

A more logical deduction (that has been discussed so many times already) is the halt in nominations might have something to do with the low number of ITA s issued in draws. This might make sense but other provinces have been sending out nominations and hence it is unlikely that IRCC would sideline OINP alone. So, we don't know. It is best if we hear from them - That is why I suggest applicants writing to MCIIT and to the premier of Ontario.

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rajkamal: All Seniors / All Members

From among thousands of applicants; lets assume a scenario.

Assume ONLY 33 applicants with 3 years experience. It totals to 100 years of total experience.

On this forum / threads, at least 33 applicants have studied, experienced, analysed, shared their perspectives, commented regarding the OINP/ application guide/ /CIC strategy, Policy, processes, functioning, AORs/NOMs, delays etc.

Now, Can these 33 applicants with 100 years of experience be wrong in concluding that the programs run are grossly mismanaged, there is no

transparency, and accountability?

It's indeed high time we think of submitting a plea to the highest authorities expressing the grievances, concerns.

This state of uncertainty is neither good for applicants nor for the programs.

Let all applicants share their views as to what needs to be done at this crucial juncture, before it get worst.

I wish and pray the authorities address our concerns and come up with some communique regarding AORs/NOMs, Quotas and the timelines.

KD87

Star Member
Mar 22, 2016
COCHIN
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sent my 2nd email requesting update on my application after a months gap from my 1st email, to which they didnt respond. Hopefully, this one might catch their eye.

KD87

Star Member
Mar 22, 2016
COCHIN
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Skvach said:
4 months for an AOR and almost 5 months post-AOR. :mad:
I know exactly hw u feel. we have similar timelines

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Skvach: It's more than four months..

My application received: 16 Feb
DD expiring 8 Aug Received renewed and accepted message 9 July.

Today its 5 months 21 days; or 172 days

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
December applicants took 2 Months and 20 days to get 103 AORS, while January applicants took just 1 Month and 9 days to get 103 AOR. As promised OINP is diligently working on to improve the process.

Based on above trend. February and march applicants can all get AOR in less than 1 month, once they start getting them. Approx 15th Aug to 15th Sep

November applicants can expect Nominations from 15th September.
:D :D

ingeb

Feb 10, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck said:
December applicants took 2 Months and 20 days to get 103 AORS, while January applicants took just 1 Month and 9 days to get 103 AOR. As promised OINP is diligently working on to improve the process.

Based on above trend. February and march applicants can all get AOR in less than 1 month, once they start getting them. Approx 15th Aug to 15th Sep

Why do you think they will issue nominations after they finished aor's?

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck: Wish your predictions come true. You really work hard, spend time to get us the correct info. :'( :'( :'(

bgj

Jul 1, 2016
bestofluck said:

You may be true about AOR, but what about nominations? They have put a hold on that. So AOR review is not so promising, atleast for me. Alright I will like to test ur assumptions, what according to u is a nomination date for mid october applicants?

I must admit and acknowledge that you work more dilegently than ONIP.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
@ingeb and bgj

There is a logic to assume they will start giving nominations

Firstly OINP has not been able to maintain or manage their schedule since last 10 months. OINP says they expect 2017 quota in November. Even they get the new Quota assuming IRCC does things on time,( it may take more time) OINP will not work in December and January, so they will not be able to send PT NOI for 2017 before March 2017.

Now if they finish up with their AOR by say 15th Sep, as explained above, what are they going to do after that date? They have no choice than to give nominations to all of us, which in any means they will do because they will come up with new online process and they would not like processing paper based applications and online processing go simultaneously. This would even make their position worse in 2017. Above this OINP knows the IELTS and passport problems and many other problems which will arise so they will want to wind up the process of 2016 before Christmas.

So we all can expect our nomination by the end of year and said they can start giving regular nominations by 15th Sep.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
@MZASAM yes lets sincerely hope to get nomination before the end of the year. I know OINP will not read posts in forum, but than if all of us wish together may be Telepathy works :D :D

Skvach

Oct 17, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck said:
@ingeb and bgj
OINP will not work in December and January, so they will not be able to send PT NOI for 2017 before March 2017.
Last year they were able to send it in Dec & Jan, so they will be able to do it this year too. Having said that, they might decide to postpone the start for a different reason. They haven't promised anything: "the province expects to be in a position to accept applications for some streams in six months."