Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
Skvach said:
I mean 1500 +/- ITAs per draw, as it was last year.
I doubt that it will go back to that level again.

roy1947

Star Member
Oct 8, 2015
It may go back but with significant changes....namely...extra points for ...International students, canada born kids, canadian siblings etc.
Effectively saying PNP is the only chance for ppl with low scores but it is fading fast.

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Friends;

Umpteen no of times the OINP/IRCC officials declared on multiple forums in the past that the draw size would be large; 2 - 3 K

and the CRS would decrease considerably!!! It's not a difficult / impossible task. Approximately 5400 or more NOM's would require 4 draws.

But are they committed, ready, willing to do it !!! is a big riddle for us. Let's hope for the best positive outcome. :'( :'( :'(

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Hey guys,

A December applicant got an email saying file has been referred to senior PNP officer and additional document request along with it. This is no ordinary December applicant because she received her AOR before any November applicant did (she received it in the last week of Jan). At least some progress guys. She's FSW outland applicant BTW. So, considering the AOR date , I believe the line is very slowly starting to move.

Let's hope for the best! Good luck!

Update: Her AOR date is Jan 29.

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
rajkamalmohanram said:
Hey guys,

A December applicant got an email saying file has been referred to senior PNP officer and additional document request along with it. This is no ordinary December applicant because she received her AOR before any November applicant did (she received it in the last week of Jan). At least some progress guys. She's FSW outland applicant BTW. So, considering the AOR date , I believe the line is very slowly starting to move.

Let's hope for the best! Good luck!

Update: Her AOR date is Jan 29.
Good to hear that but the moot point is why everything is getting piled up with these creatures referred to as senior PNP officers?...where are they and what are they doing?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
CanadaWeCome said:
Good to hear that but the moot point is why everything is getting piled up with these creatures referred to as senior PNP officers?...where are they and what are they doing?
That I don't know. Well, gross mismanagement here :( . I'm really worried for all of us!

saikris12

Star Member
Aug 9, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
29-10-2016
AOR Received.
10-12-2016
Med's Done....
17-02-2017
Passport Req..
13-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
21-04-2017
LANDED..........
10-08-2017
At last I got an email response from OINP after sending 5 emails. Many have received a similar response.

Thank you for your inquiry.

Please be advised that our records indicate the file referenced is at the second stage of processing, pending review by an Investigator Analyst.

So basically no one has looked at my file since I got the AOR on 21st march. I am guessing there would be an additional document request by end of this year and it would take another couple of months to process the additional docs. So I am expecting some decision by april/may 2017. I don't think it would be any early than this. All buckled up for a gruesome wait.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
saikris12 said:
At last I got an email response from OINP after sending 5 emails. Many have received a similar response.

Thank you for your inquiry.

Please be advised that our records indicate the file referenced is at the second stage of processing, pending review by an Investigator Analyst.

So basically no one has looked at my file since I got the AOR on 21st march. I am guessing there would be an additional document request by end of this year and it would take another couple of months to process the additional docs. So I am expecting some decision by april/may 2017. I don't think it would be any early than this. All buckled up for a gruesome wait.
Gosh! Pending review by an Investigator/Analyst means that the documents have not been checked yet. Well, don't worry too much about it - Some people get through this phase very quickly. It doesn't have to be that long.

Wish everyone a speedy nomination! Good luck and all the very best!

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
hey Raj,

does that mean we can assume all those post-AoR post-Nov are still pending too?

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
maged_mmh said:
hey Raj,

Many/Most post Sept/Oct, post AoR

shashidhar_sm

May 21, 2015
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
07-07-2017
maged_mmh said:
hey Raj,

Yes, and no.

The responses OINP sends should be taken with a pinch of salt - some people here have posted that OINP keeps flip-flopping on the status mails - OINP responded to earlier mails informing applicants that their applications were in the last stage of processing and a month later they responded to the same applicants that the applications were still in second stage. And some very lucky folks like Stanlee were issued nominations without being asked for any additional docs.

With OINP, uncertainty is the only certainty.

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
CanadaWeCome said:
Many/Most post Sept/Oct, post AoR
shashidhar_sm said:
Yes, and no.

The responses OINP sends should be taken with a pinch of salt - some people here have posted that OINP keeps flip-flopping on the status mails - OINP responded to earlier mails informing applicants that their applications were in the last stage of processing and a month later they responded to the same applicants that the applications were still in second stage. And some very lucky folks like Stanlee were issued nominations without being asked for any additional docs.

With OINP, uncertainty is the only certainty.
Dammit! what else would OINP be if not this!

AT LEAST BE CONSISTENT for anything you find holy :(

sometimes I think the officers over there are laughing around their PCs while putting on wagers who will confuse the most applicants by day end

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
maged_mmh said:
Dammit! what else would OINP be if not this!

AT LEAST BE CONSISTENT for anything you find holy :(

sometimes I think the officers over there are laughing around their PCs while putting on wagers who will confuse the most applicants by day end
I too visualise that.