+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Application sent in November 2015

malican

May 24, 2016
bestofluck said:
@ingeb and bgj

There is a logic to assume they will start giving nominations

Firstly OINP has not been able to maintain or manage their schedule since last 10 months. OINP says they expect 2017 quota in November. Even they get the new Quota assuming IRCC does things on time,( it may take more time) OINP will not work in December and January, so they will not be able to send PT NOI for 2017 before March 2017.

Now if they finish up with their AOR by say 15th Sep, as explained above, what are they going to do after that date? They have no choice than to give nominations to all of us, which in any means they will do because they will come up with new online process and they would not like processing paper based applications and online processing go simultaneously. This would even make their position worse in 2017. Above this OINP knows the IELTS and passport problems and many other problems which will arise so they will want to wind up the process of 2016 before Christmas.

So we all can expect our nomination by the end of year and said they can start giving regular nominations by 15th Sep.
I have always been wondering

1 Why don't they work in December and January ? All normal people do world wide.

2 Does CIC work during December and January?

3 I saw some persons got PT on Dec 25 2015. What does this mean? That they or few persons work in Dec? Or the entire PT process is automated?

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
malican said:
1 Why don't they work in December and January ? All normal people do world wide.

2 Does CIC work during December and January?

3 I saw some persons got PT on Dec 25 2015. What does this mean? That they or few persons work in Dec? Or the entire PT process is automated?
They do work , but they don't process new applications. Last year they declared this that applications will be processed in February, which are already received.

They send PT also, they receive applications too, the office is not closed but important processing work is not done

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
Does it mean our files got processed only in Feb?
In this case the delay is not as bad as it looks

shashidhar_sm

May 21, 2015
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
07-07-2017
DigitalDestiny said:
I think Feb 2017 would be quite bad. Considering 6 months of IRCC processing and then 2 months of PPR etc. , the earliest we could land would be in 2018
maged_mmh meant that our applications were processed in Feb 2016.

ingeb

Feb 10, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck said:
They do work , but they don't process new applications. Last year they declared this that applications will be processed in February, which are already received.

They send PT also, they receive applications too, the office is not closed but important processing work is not done
Not sure about that, I received my aor on dec 10 so they were working.
I have read a lot of predictions on the forum and a lot of times it is hoping (it will speed up) but its hasnt become reality yet. Def dont want to be negative but realistic.. I expect nominations to start when they finish with expiring work permits of cec apps but in a slow pace..

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
ingeb said:
Not sure about that, I received my aor on dec 10 so they were working.
I have read a lot of predictions on the forum and a lot of times it is hoping (it will speed up) but its hasnt become reality yet. Def dont want to be negative but realistic.. I expect nominations to start when they finish with expiring work permits of cec apps but in a slow pace..
Well, they were certainly working in December and Jan because many people did receive AORs and nominations from what I know. I don't know why they say they don't work in Dec and Jan.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
rajkamalmohanram said:
Well, they were certainly working in December and Jan because many people did receive AORs and nominations from what I know. I don't know why they say they don't work in Dec and Jan.
They were not working. they just send AOR and nominations already processed before December,like they are doing it now. (they dont process work exp, pof or other things, as no one recd additional doc req or phone call in dec and jan).They are ready with all AOR;s and many nominations but they will send it later.

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram, Bestofluck:

Highly appreciate the in depth study, analysis, quick retrieval and info sharing with all members. God bless you.
I wish you all an early nomination. :'( :'( :'(
I, other members, might state anything; but the applicants who are going through the traumatic delays only know how difficult this wait is.

sbrs2010

Jul 19, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am hopeful of having a flurry of nominations after the draw this week. So Thursday onwards we should see cheer on the forum

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
sbrs2010 said:
I am hopeful of having a flurry of nominations after the draw this week. So Thursday onwards we should see cheer on the forum
Not that it's bad, but I'm just curious what may be the basis of such assumption/hope of your's?

shashidhar_sm

May 21, 2015
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
07-07-2017
CanadaWeCome said:
Not that it's bad, but I'm just curious what may be the basis of such assumption/hope of your's?
I am assuming sbrs2010 equated wish with hope :) But I would certainly not mind a "flurry of nominations" as sbrs2010 puts it, this week. If not a flurry, at least a couple would do for now!

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
shashidhar_sm said:
I am assuming sbrs2010 equated wish with hope :) But I would certainly not mind a "flurry of nominations" as sbrs2010 puts it, this week. If not a flurry, at least a couple would do for now!
I sincerely hope he is right as you are.

Skvach

Oct 17, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The only assumption that springs to mind is that they are going to start with nominations when draws will be at their normal level.

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
Skvach said:
The only assumption that springs to mind is that they are going to start with nominations when draws will be at their normal level.
What do you mean by draws at normal level?

sbrs2010

Jul 19, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My hope comes from the fact that anyone who gets an ITA after August 3rd week will go towards IRCC quota of 2017, as these people's PR would be processed around January - February