OINP Application sent in November 2015

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maged_mmh: Good you are venting out your anger.. Can't believe their despicable conduct. May God bless us All.

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
not much of an anger... just binding time.

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anujgoyal: Everything is awry. We are left with hopes.

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
MZASAM said:
anujgoyal: Everything is awry. We are left with hopes.
Who is giving us Hopes?...surely not MCIIT!

shashidhar_sm

May 21, 2015
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
07-07-2017
maged_mmh said:
Dammit! what else would OINP be if not this!

AT LEAST BE CONSISTENT for anything you find holy :(

sometimes I think the officers over there are laughing around their PCs while putting on wagers who will confuse the most applicants by day end
ROFL. That is funniest one I've heard in a while here on this forum.

OINP has to step up and start working on being more transparent about this whole thing. It should certainly not take much effort to put up a half decent webpage with application details. I can do something in half a day for them. All we ask for is a basic HTML page with a textbox for the file# and a goddamned 'submit' button. Hook it up to the database and start showing some info!

Shall we all submit a formal offer (a "tender"/bid of sorts) to OINP/MCIIT informing them we can do this for free as long as they agree to start processing this faster? :mad:

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
rajkamalmohanram said:
Hey guys,

A December applicant got an email saying file has been referred to senior PNP officer and additional document request along with it. This is no ordinary December applicant because she received her AOR before any November applicant did (she received it in the last week of Jan). At least some progress guys. She's FSW outland applicant BTW. So, considering the AOR date , I believe the line is very slowly starting to move.

Let's hope for the best! Good luck!

Update: Her AOR date is Jan 29.
Okay guys, the person I was referring to yesterday has got her nomination just now!! :) ... Hope the nominations rain down soon!

Nastaran70

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
Okay guys, the person I was referring to yesterday has got her nomination just now!! :) ... Hope the nominations rain down soon!
It's really very nice of you Raj to keep us informed and keep us hopeful, Let's wish a great end with OINP for all of us.

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shashidhar_sm:

Long ago, I shared that a few solution architects, designers, developers, QC /QA, implementer s from this forum can volunteer
and deliver a complete portal with up to the minute info, stats to OINP free of cost within 30 - 45 days. Governments can't decide on such proposals

Millions of CAD dollar are charged from applicants who are unaware of the status of their application even after several months and are left guessing.
:'( :'( :'(

shashidhar_sm

May 21, 2015
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
07-07-2017
rajkamalmohanram said:
Brilliant news, Raj. Thanks for sharing this. I hope we see some action from OINP soon.

Mr Optimist

Star Member
Sep 14, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
Do you know her NOC code?!

shashidhar_sm

May 21, 2015
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
07-07-2017
Mr Optimist said:
Do you know her NOC code?!

I think Raj is talking about Skanawat. Her NOC is 1122.

@Raj, correct me if I am wrong.

My congratulations to her - her application has seen some record breaking processing times!

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
shashidhar_sm said:

My congratulations to her - her application has seen some record breaking processing times!
You are correct sashidar! Its her.

malican

May 24, 2016
shashidhar_sm said:
ROFL. That is funniest one I've heard in a while here on this forum.

OINP has to step up and start working on being more transparent about this whole thing. It should certainly not take much effort to put up a half decent webpage with application details. I can do something in half a day for them. All we ask for is a basic HTML page with a textbox for the file# and a goddamned 'submit' button. Hook it up to the database and start showing some info!

Shall we all submit a formal offer (a "tender"/bid of sorts) to OINP/MCIIT informing them we can do this for free as long as they agree to start processing this faster? :mad:
I can certainly manage that bid for you all with pleasure lol!

Happy that a nomination for FSW Dec came through today. Looking forward to Nov app sooonn!

malican

May 24, 2016
shashidhar_sm said:

Is she an FSW Outland?