kaka198300

Star Member
Mar 9, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I got a reply of my email... not surprising

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your inquiry.

Please be advised that our records indicate the file referenced is at the second stage of processing, pending review by an Investigator Analyst.

If there is any further information needed for your application, you will be contacted by our officer.

Please note that if you are in Canada, it is your responsibility to remain in legal status throughout the time while your application is being processed by our program.

Thank you for your patience.

Sincerely,

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
@kaka198300, still stuck on second phase after sending additional documents for twice? Hopeless OINP wasting people's time and money.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
kaka198300 said:
I got a reply of my email... not surprising

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your inquiry.

Please be advised that our records indicate the file referenced is at the second stage of processing, pending review by an Investigator Analyst.

If there is any further information needed for your application, you will be contacted by our officer.

Please note that if you are in Canada, it is your responsibility to remain in legal status throughout the time while your application is being processed by our program.

Thank you for your patience.

Sincerely,
I can't believe yours has not moved past the second stage - You got 2 additional document requests in May for God's sake! Hope you see some movement in your file soon!

Good luck and all the very best!

Skvach

Oct 17, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So it seems that they have stopped at around 20th Nov applicants, as mine app is also at the 2nd stage and 1000 nominations or even more might be ready to be released.

malican

May 24, 2016
It is Fancy Friday guys! Let's hope OINP makes it a truly fancy one! Nominations today anyone?!? *trying to keep the positivity*

PiyushAgrawal06121985

Oct 20, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2015
Nomination.....
10-02-2016
AOR Received.
14-03-2016
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
20-02-2016
Skvach said:
So it seems that they have stopped at around 20th Nov applicants, as mine app is also at the 2nd stage and 1000 nominations or even more might be ready to be released.
Not sure if they stopped till 20th November since Raj didn't get his nomination. His AoR is early November.

Skvach

Oct 17, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I meant stopped at the desision phase :) coz after that date many people are still at the second stage.

vencentdsouza

Star Member
Aug 6, 2015
Mumbai - India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
4112 / 6221
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CIC 07-11-2016
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
OINP - 29-11-2016
AOR Received.
CIC 08-11-2016
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
DONE 05-11-2016 UPLOADED 09-11-2016 PASSED 17-11-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
AWAITED
VISA ISSUED...
AWAITED
LANDED..........
AWAITED
Finally got a reply

"Dear Sir/Madam,
Please note that the file referenced below has not been finalized yet.
Your application is currently in the decision phase.
Processing is taking longer than usual due to the large number of applications in our inventory.
The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) appreciates your patience as it works diligently to process the high-volume of applications received.
You will be contacted should further information/documentation be required or once the decision will be made.
Thank you for your interest in the OINP.
Sincerely"

PiyushAgrawal06121985

Oct 20, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2015
Nomination.....
10-02-2016
AOR Received.
14-03-2016
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
20-02-2016
Skvach said:
I meant stopped at the desision phase :) coz after that date many people are still at the second stage.
Ahh.. Sorry my bad :)

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
vencentdsouza said:
Finally got a reply

"Dear Sir/Madam,
Please note that the file referenced below has not been finalized yet.
Your application is currently in the decision phase.
Processing is taking longer than usual due to the large number of applications in our inventory.
The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) appreciates your patience as it works diligently to process the high-volume of applications received.
You will be contacted should further information/documentation be required or once the decision will be made.
Thank you for your interest in the OINP.
Sincerely"
Okay so "not finalized " is decision phase! My file has been in that phase for quite some time now!! Hmmm - let's see!!

ingeb

Feb 10, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
Okay so "not finalized " is decision phase! My file has been in that phase for quite some time now!! Hmmm - let's see!!
Right next to mine.
A few pages back, people were asking about creating a new ee profile. I have done so. Withdraw your current one and create a new one. Then inform oinp. I havent heard anything back about this, send mine may 30.

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
ingeb said:
Right next to mine.
A few pages back, people were asking about creating a new ee profile. I have done so. Withdraw your current one and create a new one. Then inform oinp. I havent heard anything back about this, send mine may 30.
they can't keep silent about something so important! they have to acknowledge the new profile or else they will be trying to nominate a non-existing profile

Nastaran70

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
Hi all
Instead of asking them to give us a processing timeline, Cant we ask the OINP to publish some statistics on the number of nominations they give each month?
I believe this would give a very ckear view to all of us,
Right now i just think it would take the 2000 months or so to finalize all applications they received up to 9 may, :((((

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Nastaran70 said:
Hi all
Instead of asking them to give us a processing timeline, Cant we ask the OINP to publish some statistics on the number of nominations they give each month?
I believe this would give a very ckear view to all of us,
Right now i just think it would take the 2000 months or so to finalize all applications they received up to 9 may, :((((
They have given 1800 AOR in just one month ...they can do anything..wait for the turning point.