+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Application sent in November 2015

shashidhar_sm

May 21, 2015
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
07-07-2017
patnikrishna said:
I'm also in a similar situation Shashidhar.
I'm only holding on to my current job as I don't want to go through the headache of reference letters, update change of personal information etc and what not.
Exactly! And I have put on hold many other decisions too. There is a lot riding on this. I was really hoping I would be job hunting by this time now when I sent in the application in November last year. Damn.

Nastaran70

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
Thanks, yeah seems in this stage sending emails cant change the processing speed,
But honestly what is senior officer 's task? They just have to read investigator analyst's comments and sign and stamp the case with a decision, but this stage is taking even longer than other two steps, logically it shoud be reverse

patnikrishna

Feb 17, 2015
NOC Code......
shashidhar_sm said:
Exactly! And I have put on hold many other decisions too. There is a lot riding on this. I was really hoping I would be job hunting by this time now when I sent in the application in November last year. Damn.
I'd given two rounds with Citi but then they realised that I didn't have PR. the HR is still interested in a new opening once I have the pr. only once I have it.

Nastaran70

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
10 minutes after EC sent an.email confirming she noted my additional documents, I got another email from GG saying my file is with a senior officer for a decision, I never sent any email before that

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DigitalDestiny,

OMG; Let the message remain for Dhasha1. Seems, he will get the NOM soon. :) :)

dhasha1

Dec 8, 2015
Ottawa, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-12-2015
Nomination.....
20-10-2016
AOR Received.
03-11-2016
Med's Request
03-11-2016
Med's Done....
26-11-2016
MZASAM said:
DigitalDestiny,

OMG; Let the message remain for Dhasha1. Seems, he will get the NOM soon. :) :)
Thanks!! I wish i will get it.

malican

May 24, 2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
Guys - I sent OINP a query a couple of hours back asking them when tentatively November applicants will receive nomination. I got the following reply just now -

What came as a bombshell is the statement highlighted in RED above. Seriously? Indefinite delay is what I infer from that statement. Its like they are saying "We will issue the nomination whenever we want to. You shut up and sit tight". This is simply unacceptable!

At least they take time to reply to my e-mails -I appreciate that.
Clearly, I am on OINP's spam list! I have not gotten a response to my emails sent last month and the month before. But yourself and someone else got a response yesterday. Guess I should be happy that they are responding to emails now (just not mine).

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Nastaran70 said:
Hi everybody
Ive got an email with this subject {Notification - Referral of Nominee Application to the Decision Phase [GG]} on 21 June,
Now I want to send an inquiry regarding the status of my application mail, just for doing something while waiting,
Do you suggest just replying this email back? Or you believe this wouldn't be very polite to reply a senior officer 's email back?
Thank you for your suggestions
Congratulations!! At least things are moving!!

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
malican said:
Clearly, I am on OINP's spam list! I have not gotten a response to my emails sent last month and the month before. But yourself and someone else got a response yesterday. Guess I should be happy that they are responding to emails now (just not mine).
ROFL! Okay, try this the next time you send them an e-mail. In the subject line, mention only your file number - "XHSW-160XXXX" and then ask your query in the body of the e-mail. Good luck :D .

PiyushAgrawal06121985

Oct 20, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2015
Nomination.....
10-02-2016
AOR Received.
14-03-2016
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
20-02-2016
patnikrishna said:
I'd given two rounds with Citi but then they realised that I didn't have PR. the HR is still interested in a new opening once I have the pr. only once I have it.
Well atleast that is a positive. Though realistically it will be 2017 by the time you land. Still, a good contact to have with regard to future jobs!

malican

May 24, 2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
ROFL! Okay, try this the next time you send them an e-mail. In the subject line, mention only your file number - "XHSW-160XXXX" and then ask your query in the body of the e-mail. Good luck :D .
Your response has me even more convinced. Your suggestion is usually how I structure the reference line. I am going to try Noramime's suggestion - put Request for Update in the reference. I am their spam list... sweet! Lol