+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Application sent in November 2015

rohitbites

Jul 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I hope there is a bizarre turn of events where all of us Nov OOPNP applicants receive bulk nominations and get processed under some super EXPRESS quota and get our PPRs by end of this year. :p

mits0829

Star Member
Jun 3, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
No nominations reported on Friday. This is sad.

Well, my PCC would expire on September 3rd (I trusted OINP and I thought I will receive my nomination soon but I was wrong). I received my PCC on March 3rd and it will expire on September 3rd (6 months). I would have to go for another PCC if I don't get a nomination (and an ITA) before that. They have to start their nominations NOW - Now is the time. Today seems to be a holiday in Ontario so these guys wouldn't be working. We just have to hope that we see some progress from tomorrow. The funny thing is I though I'll submit my PR application by May 2016 - My estimate was not even close. :(
Hi,

I have a question related to PCC. Your PCC should be valid until you get ITA and later say PR stamp? Or it should be also valid when you land after PR (i.e. you decide to land after some time you get PR)?
Basically till what stage the PCC should be valid?

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
mits0829 said:
Hi,

I have a question related to PCC. Your PCC should be valid until you get ITA and later say PR stamp? Or it should be also valid when you land after PR (i.e. you decide to land after some time you get PR)?
Your current location PCC should be valid till you submit your application (eAPR) and receive AOR.

Mr Optimist

Star Member
Sep 14, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mits0829 said:
Hi,

Got some plans once PR approved, friend?!! :D :D

mits0829

Star Member
Jun 3, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mr Optimist said:
Got some plans once PR approved, friend?!! :D :D
Hehe no, all plans awaiting and depends on PR :)
Basically, might need some time to wind up and arrange few things before I can actually fly (if ever get a PR!), so trying to be sure of validity of PCC.

Mr Optimist

Star Member
Sep 14, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mits0829 said:
Hehe no, all plans awaiting and depends on PR :)
Basically, might need some time to wind up and arrange few things before I can actually fly (if ever get a PR!), so trying to be sure of validity of PCC.
I don't think PCC is needs to be valid once they grant you a visa. But rules keep changing. Make sure you visit IRCC before leaving. This is the current list of docs you need to carry. There is no PCC requirement.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers/before-border.asp

PiyushAgrawal06121985

Oct 20, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2015
Nomination.....
10-02-2016
AOR Received.
14-03-2016
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
20-02-2016
musicnlyrx said:
You should expect your PPR by September...or maybe before.
Wishing you early PPR :)
Thanks mate! Appreciate the wishes.

vencentdsouza

Star Member
Aug 6, 2015
Mumbai - India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
4112 / 6221
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CIC 07-11-2016
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
OINP - 29-11-2016
AOR Received.
CIC 08-11-2016
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
DONE 05-11-2016 UPLOADED 09-11-2016 PASSED 17-11-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
AWAITED
VISA ISSUED...
AWAITED
LANDED..........
AWAITED
Contrary to popular belief

How long will it take to process my application?
Processing is taking longer than usual due the large number of applications in our inventory.
The OINP appreciates your patience as it works diligently to process the high-volume of applications received.
Improvements to the OINP application process will be implemented in the coming months – including a move to an online application processing system.
The goal is to make it easier for clients to apply, and to also speed up processing times.
As these process improvements are implemented, all applicants will be made aware of any changes.

Ref: http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPINTAKE.html#display

bgj

Jul 1, 2016
Guys you are November applicant. I m an October applicant. I was asked additional documents which I submitted. But I didn't even receive AOR for additional docs (BUT Raj received it in two days). Not to speak of nomination. No interview call to my phone or my employers, my officer code is KR.

And I was fortunate enough to meet an ICC RC member, he says probably I will receive nomination next year; he says there is no chance of nomination this year. But against his prediction, Sachin a November applicant got nominated (but he was not asked additional docs). I don't know what to say and what to believe. Couple of years and money lost and no result at all.

@RAJ i didn't even receive AOR for additional docs (SENT FEBRUARY2016), does that mean they didn't receive it or did they stop sending AOR too.
What should I do???
No response to mail even after one month and I didn't get the package back.
Additional doc request email had the warning if I don't submit those within 30days, my application will be rejected, but no word of acceptance or rejection.
Don't know what is going there at ONIP.
Did all October applicants receive nominations???

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
bgj said:
And I was fortunate enough to meet an ICC RC member, he says probably I will receive nomination next year; he says there is no chance of nomination this year. I don't know what to say and what to believe. Couple of years and money lost and no result at all.
They already have issued nomination to October applicant and a November applicant last week. This seems to be a rumor to me and spreading it might depress many on the forum.

Is the ICC RC member responsible to decide OINP strategies? what is ICC RC ? Has he anything to do with OINP?

This is no way authentic and its too early to come to a conclusion that they will not give nominations this year.

bgj

Jul 1, 2016
bestofluck said:
They already have issued nomination to October applicant and a November applicant last week. This seems to be a rumor to me and spreading it might depress many on the forum.

Is the ICC RC member responsible to decide OINP strategies?

This is no way authentic and its too early to come to a conclusion that they will not give nominations this year.

why was I not given AOR? Why no communication for exactly 5months and counting in my case. My officer KR has only few applicants when I searched in september-december forums, here I guess only anky2015. What happened. I seriously doubt ONIP has some strict instruction from CIC, which they have kept hidden.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
bgj said:
You are right bestofluck. When I enquired this member has his own agency sending students for studies and migration; so obviously he has some business interest. But the big question is what is ONIP doing silently without even replying mails. I tried their fb account also couple of times, the messages were read but ignored.
yes this seems to be a immigration lawyer person and not any official. Spreading such rumor is dangerous.

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck, Irrespective of hear say; we all are not seeing NOM'S except a few. :'( :'(

bgj

Jul 1, 2016
bestofluck said:
yes this seems to be a immigration lawyer person and not any official. Spreading such rumor is dangerous.
sorry brother, I had no intention to spread rumor. Just thought of sharing his thought. That is it.