+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Application sent in November 2015

bgj

Jul 1, 2016
Where is Mr. Raj? I am really worried of not receiving AOR for additional documents.
Raj I need your guidance pal.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
bgj said:
Where is Mr. Raj? I am really worried of not receiving AOR for additional documents.
Raj I need your guidance pal.
you already have your AOR. The only thing is they have not acknowledged your additional documents, which they normally dont. You must have sent them with your file number so it is to be taken as granted they are attached to your file.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
bgj said:
Guys you are November applicant. I m an October applicant. I was asked additional documents which I submitted. But I didn't even receive AOR for additional docs (BUT Raj received it in two days). Not to speak of nomination. No interview call to my phone or my employers, my officer code is KR.

And I was fortunate enough to meet an ICC RC member, he says probably I will receive nomination next year; he says there is no chance of nomination this year. But against his prediction, Sachin a November applicant got nominated (but he was not asked additional docs). I don't know what to say and what to believe. Couple of years and money lost and no result at all.

@RAJ i didn't even receive AOR for additional docs (SENT FEBRUARY2016), does that mean they didn't receive it or did they stop sending AOR too.
What should I do???
No response to mail even after one month and I didn't get the package back.
Additional doc request email had the warning if I don't submit those within 30days, my application will be rejected, but no word of acceptance or rejection.
Don't know what is going there at ONIP.
Did all October applicants receive nominations???
I got acknowledgement in 2 days, yes but that is not a standard. Some people don't get a reply and you shouldn't be this worried because of that. I have a friend who is a Oct applicant and his officer is KR too. He is waiting for his nomination too. I suspect KR might have left the institution and hence your file would have to be taken up by another officer. I am not very sure though!

Hopefully, they start with the remainder of the October applicants and continue with the November applicants this month at least!

Good luck and all the very best!!

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
bgj said:
Guys you are November applicant. I m an October applicant. I was asked additional documents which I submitted. But I didn't even receive AOR for additional docs (BUT Raj received it in two days). Not to speak of nomination. No interview call to my phone or my employers, my officer code is KR.

And I was fortunate enough to meet an ICC RC member, he says probably I will receive nomination next year; he says there is no chance of nomination this year. But against his prediction, Sachin a November applicant got nominated (but he was not asked additional docs). I don't know what to say and what to believe. Couple of years and money lost and no result at all.

@RAJ i didn't even receive AOR for additional docs (SENT FEBRUARY2016), does that mean they didn't receive it or did they stop sending AOR too.
What should I do???
Additional doc request email had the warning if I don't submit those within 30days, my application will be rejected, but no word of acceptance or rejection.
bestofluck said:
They already have issued nomination to October applicant and a November applicant last week. This seems to be a rumor to me and spreading it might depress many on the forum.

Is the ICC RC member responsible to decide OINP strategies? what is ICC RC ? Has he anything to do with OINP?

This is no way authentic and its too early to come to a conclusion that they will not give nominations this year.
By the way We are October Applicants and haven't received Nomination from OINP (MCIIT) yet.

So, it's false that all October applicants have got their nominations...

bgj

Jul 1, 2016
bestofluck said:
you already have your AOR. The only thing is they have not acknowledged your additional documents, which they normally dont. You must have sent them with your file number so it is to be taken as granted they are attached to your file.
I strongly believe that is the case as I didn't receive acknowledgement for ECA (But received confirmation from WES as order completed). Also I didn't receive the package back in 5 months. So the long wait for a reply continues.....

bgj

Jul 1, 2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
I got acknowledgement in 2 days, yes but that is not a standard. Some people don't get a reply and you shouldn't be this worried because of that. I have a friend who is a Oct applicant and his officer is KR too. He is waiting for his nomination too. I suspect KR might have left the institution and hence your file would have to be taken up by another officer. I am not very sure though!

Hopefully, they start with the remainder of the October applicants and continue with the November applicants this month at least!

Good luck and all the very best!!
Thank you Raj

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
CanadaWeCome said:
By the way We are October Applicants and haven't received Nomination from OINP (MCIIT) yet.

So, it's false that all October applicants have got their nominations...
I said applicant (one).....read it well before you take out your frustration on me. this is been discussed since days. I can understand your condition.

I never used the word nominations or applicants

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
bestofluck said:
I said One applicant.....read it well before you take out your frustration on me. this is been discussed since days. I can understand your condition.

I neither used the word nominations or applicants
Yes I have read it, you mentioned and i quote "nomination to October applicant and a November applicant" 'a' has been used only for Nov applicant and not for Oct. So either write correct English or better still don't act hyper...

Why would i take my frustration out on you... If there is any MCIIT officer here, then sure i will. But Who the HELL are you, NOBODY at least for me???? So just shut up an keep calm!

No further response on this will either be replied to or entertained. PERIOD.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
CanadaWeCome said:
Yes I have read it, you mentioned and i quote "nomination to October applicant and a November applicant" 'a' has been used only for Nov applicant and not for Oct. So either write correct English or better still don't act hyper...

Why would i take my frustration out on you... If there is any MCIIT officer here, then sure i will. But Who the HELL are you, NOBODY at least for me???? So just shut up an keep calm!

No further response on this will either be replied to or entertained. PERIOD.
okay I said it. I said correctly. October applicant and not applicants

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys, forgive, forget, and keep cool :'( :'(

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Okay it is with great grief I report that one April applicant got his package returned today. They have opened April applications as well. This guy's situation is pathetic - He had only one job and submitted reference letter for that job (he obtained it from senior colleagues) and he also submitted the ID card of the person signing the letter. Still, these guys returned his application package stating that employer letter was missing. :( . What is wrong with these people? Seriously. Applicants cannot even re-apply.

ingeb

Feb 10, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bgj said:

What should I do???
Hi! Just letting you there are more Oct applicants out there.. Originally I am even a July applicant..
The uncertainty is killing.. Trying to keep faith..

shashidhar_sm

May 21, 2015
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
07-07-2017
DigitalDestiny said:
Ontario Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and International Trade
http://www.citizenship.gov.on.ca/english/contact/

Ontario Ombudsman
https://www.ombudsman.on.ca/Make-a-Complaint.aspx
I do not think the ombudsman can look into the workings of OINP or MCIIT. I did not see either listed.